Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

The closest thing this story has to a victim is the unborn child, whose dad will be forced to contribute hundreds of thousands to the upkeep of, and if the mom cares (and she probably will even if she may not be a suitable parent) then the kid will merely be spoiled with daddy issues. So what if child support makes McGee pay a ton of cash? He's probably wasting it on stupid shit anyway andhe himself as a 7-footer will be getting millions he doesn't deserve. I'll take "unfair" child support laws over permitting deadbeat dads 10 times out of 10. Simple, easy advice for the rest of you: don't have kids with women you don't want to marry. Wrap it up or abstain. Or deal with the consequences. And (especially if you're rich) don't count on the girl to take the pill because lying is very easy.

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

Chipotle.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyJohnson
    This is outrageous....how can she put a pregnancy stick up herself and take it to where her laptop is stationed, presumably in the living room or bedroom and then take a picture of it. The amount of hygiene code she has violated has left a sour taste in my mouth and I for one am glad I don't have access to her computer or camera.
    Or, you know, she peed on the stick in the bathroom and then brought it out to the laptop to take a pic...

There goes Wilt the III.

Hoe probably just wants money so she's saying it's McGee's

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    The closest thing this story has to a victim is the unborn child, whose dad will be forced to contribute hundreds of thousands to the upkeep of, and if the mom cares (and she probably will even if she may not be a suitable parent) then the kid will merely be spoiled with daddy issues. So what if child support makes McGee pay a ton of cash? He's probably wasting it on stupid shit anyway andhe himself as a 7-footer will be getting millions he doesn't deserve. I'll take "unfair" child support laws over permitting deadbeat dads 10 times out of 10. Simple, easy advice for the rest of you: don't have kids with women you don't want to marry. Wrap it up or abstain. Or deal with the consequences. And (especially if you're rich) don't count on the girl to take the pill because lying is very easy.
    haha... well, more than likely the baby is gonna be neglected and she's gonna have crazy shit.

I can't believe any of these guys would **** a girl raw. So so dum.

Sex really just isn't that important...

It makes me sad to see guys get punked out by women. Cuz the women are dumb, too. Just find less intelligent guys.

Also: lol when it's the dude from the apartment down the hall and not McGees. Also, I think if a girl has your baby, you should have the option to marry her instead of paying child support. That would **** her hard. She'd be like o...

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    haha... well, more than likely the baby is gonna be neglected and she's gonna have crazy shit.

I can't believe any of these guys would **** a girl raw. So so dum.

Sex really just isn't that important...

It makes me sad to see guys get punked out by women. Cuz the women are dumb, too. Just find less intelligent guys.

Also: lol when it's the dude from the apartment down the hall and not McGees. Also, I think if a girl has your baby, you should have the option to marry her instead of paying child support. That would **** her hard. She'd be like o...

-Smak
    Yes taking a woman's right of divorce away if she has children with her husband is a great idea. What could go wrong? Also forced marriages is always a great idea. I can't wait till the pope orders us to start the 3rd crusades.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Yes taking a woman's right of divorce away if she has children with her husband is a great idea. What could go wrong? Also forced marriages is always a great idea. I can't wait till the pope orders us to start the 3rd crusades.