Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

since they can

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    What month is the Maury episode going to be on? Either way I feel bad for the kid. Its a lose/lose situation for it. It will forever be known as the chipotle child and possibly inherit his daddys stupidity, so he wont know what it means anyways. Secondly, if it isnt Javales kid, the kid gets a lifetime of hearing comments about how slutty his/her mother is. If its a girl, it will most likely follow the same foot steps as her mother. She'll come out the ****** with her legs spread open.
    .... .....ohhh......

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

If this is true and it's his kid, this is absolutely hilarious.

And we all got a first row seat to the whole thing.

Props to the person who made the thread a while ago about the article about her flying over to him and getting dissed at the hotel with no chipotle.

Insidehoops is the besssss

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brain drain
    I'd bet $100 that the chick made sure that the date for their little meetup coincided with her fertile days. Then she sexed him 3 times no matter how he was treating her, just to make sure.

My inner cynic even suggests that she specifically picked McGee for his stupidity, calculating that this would make her little pregnancy/child support maneuver easier.

The part which she probably didn't consider was that there's a good chance that McGee passes on his brain genes to his child. So, good luck and much fun with that, gold digger!

If she was doing that why would she wait 6 months before actually meeting the dude in person?

And Javale if your going in randy savage at least pull out nicca!

this is why child support needs to be changed

Some of you fellas crack me up.

This hoe shows her pregnant belly on TWITTER for the world to see, and doesnt EVEN KNOW IF JAVELE IS THE FATHER OR NOT.

And you all immediately believe in that stance because she said it?

Come on now. This is what these broads DO.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    IMO these whores dont deserve any maintenance..
    You have unprotected sex, you know whats going to happen. Deal with it. Either use your brains and use protetion or STFU when the inevitable happens...
    Obviously its a meal ticket for some of these sluts, the law should not reward such cu*ts...
    Why didnt McGee use a condom? He is the one with everything to lose and she is the one with everything to gain

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    So she's openly gloating about having a kid by a dude who she tried to expose cause he didn't buy her a burrito.

SMFH
    She is openly gloating about taking money from that guy for the next 18 years at least.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by brain drain
    I'd bet $100 that the chick made sure that the date for their little meetup coincided with her fertile days. Then she sexed him 3 times no matter how he was treating her, just to make sure.

My inner cynic even suggests that she specifically picked McGee for his stupidity, calculating that this would make her little pregnancy/child support maneuver easier.

The part which she probably didn't consider was that there's a good chance that McGee passes on his brain genes to his child. So, good luck and much fun with that, gold digger!
    She probably took meds to boost fertility, I originally thought she was stupid and had low self-esteem and that was why she constantly had sex with him after how he treated her, but now i see her plan.

"I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke ..."

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

People who flaunt and are proud of this kind of behavior like this whore should be exterminated on the spot. "Karma is a bitch"? Acting as if your pregnancy is an outlet for vengeance against some idiot who you gave it up for (also likely in a pursuit for money and a handout). I'm quite liberal, but this shit is just disgraceful.

Local High School Star

So she's using a baby to get back at him? What a dumb whore.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    She is openly gloating about taking money from that guy for the next 18 years at least.
    You say that like you're surprised a spurned woman could be that vindictive.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    You say that like you're surprised a spurned woman could be that vindictive.
    Not at all, just pointing out she has reason to gloat.

Her bills are taken care of for the next 18 years at least.

Serious playground baller

This is outrageous....how can she put a pregnancy stick up herself and take it to where her laptop is stationed, presumably in the living room or bedroom and then take a picture of it. The amount of hygiene code she has violated has left a sour taste in my mouth and I for one am glad I don't have access to her computer or camera.