Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Bus driver just destroys an annoying chick with uppercut

I gave a girl a stone cold stunner when i was about twelve. She tried to kick me in the balls and wrestling was really hip so i gave her a toe kick and stunned her ass. We were in some woman's house at the time and the lady kicked me out. I take offense to anyone (especially a woman) trying to kick me in the balls. Especially unwarranted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I skimmed this and thought you said she kicked out of the stunner

If this was in Florida, bus driver could have killed her and this would have been a non story.

Made that high school varsity squad MJ23forever's Avatar

If a woman dosen't want to get her teeth knocked down her throat then she shouldn't assault others. Just because "hurr imma gurl" doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want without consequence.

@ people crying "but girls are by nature weaker!"

If they know they are weaker, then they should know their place and not put their hands on someone that will knock them the **** out. Would it alright if I went up to a 6'8 body builder and assaulted him? I'm obviously weaker than him, so it's perfectly ok that I hit him, right?

women that have the nerve to think it's ok to put their hands on other people deserve to have their teeth stomped into the back of their throats just like anyone else.

Bottom line; everyone should keep their hands to themselves. You want to talk shit, then talk shit, but don't ever become physical unless you want a fight with someone.

Serious playground baller

Bunch of little sissys in here... This bus drivers deserves props, the dude has probably been working driving buses and has encountered many stupid people than anyone of us will ever probably encounter, what made him do what he did NOW? It must of been something that triggered to do such thing, what a hero this guy is. This girl deserved what ever she got, she was the one that hit him first, not him. If she would've just kept talking shit without any contact none of this would of happened. I hope every single female gets a life lesson from this.
    Last edited by EMERE; 10-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.

lol ISH is full of white knights, good shit bus driver

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EMERE
    Bunch of little sissys in here... This bus drivers deserves props, the dude has probably been working driving buses and has encountered many stupid people than anyone of us will ever probably encounter, what made him do what he did NOW? It must of been something that triggered to do such thing, what a hero this guy is. This girl deserved what ever she got, she was the one that hit him first, not him. If she would've just kept talking shit without any contact none of this would of happened. I hope every single female get a life lesson from this.
    agreed, i've worked for the public before and felt like doing this to so many assholes.

"you going to hell now" BOOM scorpion uppercut that ho into another dimension

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

I guess the bus driver has now been charged with assault - which carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail.

With regards to his actions I have less concern about the fact that he hit a woman - she was a cu.nt who wanted to run her mouth - and more that he obviously failed to adhere to the policies and procedures that his bus company has for dealing with aggressive passengers. His actions were in this respect unprofessional. In your place of business you have to maintain calm and composure at all times, you will be able to solve most issues at your workplace with a cool head, logic and some common sense, what won't help you is getting into a power struggle/pissing contest with someone who has less to lose than you and thats what he did - the youtube footage shows a 3 minute long argument prior to him hitting her.

Anyway, with all that said I hope he gets off.

Quote Originally Posted by west_tip
    I guess the bus driver has now been charged with assault - which carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail.

With regards to his actions I have less concern about the fact that he hit a woman - she was a cu.nt who wanted to run her mouth - and more that he obviously failed to adhere to the policies and procedures that his bus company has for dealing with aggressive passengers. His actions were in this respect unprofessional. In your place of business you have to maintain calm and composure at all times, you will be able to solve most issues at your workplace with a cool head, logic and some common sense, what won't help you is getting into a power struggle/pissing contest with someone who has less to lose than you and thats what he did - the youtube footage shows a 3 minute long argument prior to him hitting her.

Anyway, with all that said I hope he gets off.
    oh, he will....in jail.............