Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: The biggest reason why Wade/Lebron have trouble co-existing

Still ****ing shaking my head at this bullshit.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Watching pauk CONSTANTLY getting owned and disowned by Heat fans, never gets old

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    This is entirely wrong. The Heat would have easily won if Lebron would have played like he does normally. Lebron basically robbed Wade of fmvp.
    Pretty much.

LMAO @ Pauk saying Wade was second fiddle to LeBron going into the Finals.

They were dead equal in the first two rounds of the playoffs, LeBron had the superior ECF (even though Wade came up big in the clutch), and Wade had the vastly superior Finals.

pauk wishes he was only trolling. He actually believes the shit he posts. It's a disease.

Decent playground baller Fatstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Just a theory but....

I think the biggest reason why they can't co-exist is because their mentality on the game is different.

Wade plays at his best when he is angry while Lebron plays at his best when he is happy/having fun.

I think it explains why Wade was arguably better than Lebron was in 2011 because they were the villains and they both played angry every game to prove people wrong.

In 2012, Lebron was unquestionably better because the Heat started playing more happy/having fun. They were still hated that season but not as much in 2011 and they let their game do more of the talking this season.

So teh guys who won the ring arent coexisting well? The fact that their shit is the "highlight factory" means they arent existing well? The 94 ft alley oop from wade to lebron means they arent coexisting well?

It looks to me like they co exist well enough to get a ring. And will only get better and better as time goes on and wade and lebron can make more play soff the ball. The heat are a shoe in into the finals this year.

How do they not co exist? And wade loves having fun as well so idk where you get this. And lebron played mad in game 5 and destroyed. So yea i dont really see that.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

They just won a title together, so it's not THAT big of deal, but Wade and LeBron don't fit perfectly. Going ahead I think Wade really needs to work on being a better catch and shoot player. Wade can run the offense, but LeBron's special at it. Easily one of the top 5 playmakers in the league. At this point in their careers, Wade's role needs to be supplementing LeBron.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    pauk wishes he was only trolling. He actually believes the shit he posts. It's a disease.
    That's why he has to agree with himself with his sock puppets like nash/po3try, since no reasonable person would actually agree with the nonsense he posts, pertaining to Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    They just won a title together, so it's not THAT big of deal, but Wade and LeBron don't fit perfectly. Going ahead I think Wade really needs to work on being a better catch and shoot player. Wade can run the offense, but LeBron's special at it. Easily one of the top 5 playmakers in the league. At this point in their careers, Wade's role needs to be supplementing LeBron.
    If Lebron is the best player in the game he shouldn't have trouble changing his game so that both of them can be playing at their best. So far its only been Wade thats been trying to fit with Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    That being wrong is only a desperate wish... especially if you are a Lebron hater (or a butthurt Cavs fan) where only one thing is not wrong "Lebron choked"..... when Lebron actually didnt play bad, he shot 48% FG, led both teams in assists and rebounds basically aswell (with Chandler)... he was only passive like HELL, like ive never seen before, he took like what 14 FGA in that Finals? He was facilitating like a hot potato... and why is that? Read my post again above, especially that quote from Wade in 2011 Finals... Lebron didnt mind, Wade had it going and they were actually doing fine, but then came the 4th quarter... which was the ultimate reason to them losing the Finals... neither of them could close out games enough...

...and oh Lebron robbed Wade of FMVP? No... considering my assessment its actually Wade who robbed Lebron/Miami of a Championship because he didnt want to give Lebron the greenlight he openly gave to him in 2012.... he turned Lebron into a sidekick in the Finals, into a true 2nd fiddle, because thats how Lebron was playing... he didnt play bad, he didnt shoot bad, he only facilitated and took few shots... like a true Scottie Pippen would do.... and thats NOT LEBRON.... Wade knew he made a mistake in that Finals and changed his mindset in 2012, you dont see him go around and say anymore "I have to take charge, I am the leader of this team, this team goes as far as only I CAN TAKE THEM"..... thats basically exactly what he said/meant after the 2011 Finals Game 2 loss in the press conference while Lebron sat right next to him.... Lebron was basically "OK... lets see how that goes"..

Lebron played bad, you can say whatever you want, BUT THERE WAS A BIG REASON FOR IT........... the "He couldnt handle the pressure he had that year" i dont buy, thats absolutely hilarious pure bullshit...

2011 was simply a huge chemistry / co-exist problems between Lebron & Wade, anything from trying to figure out how to complement eachothers games... to self-centered decisions.... and it showed up at its fullest effect at the worst time...
    I think you're the only person that says that lebron was passive because of wade and not say the truth of what really occurred, lebron had the worst series of his life and he chocked miserably.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

2011 happened because Wade didnt want or couldnt fully perish to the 2nd fiddle role, especially not in the Finals when he all of the sudden went in the post conference (while Lebron sat right next to him) and i quote: "This is my team, i am the leader, i have to lead by example"... it caused Lebron to be more passive than he was the entire season (including playoffs) where Wade was actually more of a 2nd fiddle, took only 13-14 FGA in that Finals... it turned Lebron to a 2nd fiddle in the Finals all of the sudden, Lebron didnt mind it at all as Wade had it going, but then came the clutch time where neither could close out........

2012 happened because Wade approved (and verbally welcomed) the 2nd fiddle role completely and i quote: "Lebron is our best player, for us to be better Lebron has to lead the way, i dont mind taking the backseat", Wade was very comfortable playing that 2nd fiddle role and gave Lebron the full greenlight......... Lebron did the rest.....

What happened in 2012 should have happened in 2011.... They co-exist today very nicely as long as Wade keeps his end of that bargain Miami Heat will continue to be this successful... because what he said and everybody said is very true... that Miami Heat can go as far as only Lebron James can take them....
    That being wrong is only a desperate wish... especially if you are a Lebron hater (or a butthurt Cavs fan) where only one thing is not wrong "Lebron choked"..... when Lebron actually didnt play bad, he shot 48% FG, led both teams in assists and rebounds basically aswell (with Chandler)... he was only passive like HELL, like ive never seen before, he took like what 14 FGA in that Finals? He was facilitating like a hot potato... and why is that? Read my post again above, especially that quote from Wade in 2011 Finals... Lebron didnt mind, Wade had it going and they were actually doing fine, but then came the 4th quarter... which was the ultimate reason to them losing the Finals... neither of them could close out games enough...

...and oh Lebron robbed Wade of FMVP? No... considering my assessment its actually Wade who robbed Lebron/Miami of a Championship because he didnt want to give Lebron the greenlight he openly gave to him in 2012.... he turned Lebron into a sidekick in the Finals, into a true 2nd fiddle, because thats how Lebron was playing... he didnt play bad, he didnt shoot bad, he only facilitated and took few shots... like a true Scottie Pippen would do.... and thats NOT LEBRON.... Wade knew he made a mistake in that Finals and changed his mindset in 2012, you dont see him go around and say anymore "I have to take charge, I am the leader of this team, this team goes as far as only I CAN TAKE THEM"..... thats basically exactly what he said/meant after the 2011 Finals Game 2 loss in the press conference while Lebron sat right next to him.... Lebron was basically "OK... lets see how that goes"..

Lebron played bad, you can say whatever you want, BUT THERE WAS A BIG REASON FOR IT........... the "He couldnt handle the pressure he had that year" i dont buy, thats absolutely hilarious pure bullshit...

2011 was simply a huge chemistry / co-exist problems between Lebron & Wade, anything from trying to figure out how to complement eachothers games... to self-centered decisions.... and it showed up at its fullest effect at the worst time...

@ Pauk's bullshit.