Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Correct

No we dont. My word vs your word. My word good, thats been proven. 3 FF ($50 2yrs this year $100) leagues here and 3 FF ($50 a pop) leagues on Kblaze board. And no one has ever had a problem with payment. You? Well we shall see.
    i feel like we should have a party with your 50,000 post. Should be epic.

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i feel like we should have a party with your 50,000 post. Should be epic.
    I dont know, every time I get close Jeff deletes so many threads my post count dips. Stuck on 49,000

Correct

No we dont. My word vs your word. My word good, thats been proven. 3 FF ($50 2yrs this year $100) leagues here and 3 FF ($50 a pop) leagues on Kblaze board. And no one has ever had a problem with payment. You? Well we shall see.
    That's what I was saying. I do trust you, I want you to trust me.

Default Re: The Sixers season will OWN

1st round exit

College star

In the post-season, they have a chance to knock out the Celtics; they are a bad, bad match up for Boston.

But the Knicks match up well with Philly, and the Heat would undoubtedly win a series against them. So, as always, it will come down to who they actually meet come April and May in terms of their chances of advancing to the ECF.

i always want to see how Jrue Holiday perform without Iggy controlling the flow most of the time.

i still they they need a few more pieces. Bynum's knees are still questionable.

They'll be fine as long as swaggy p doesn't get to play

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

I dont know to be honest this is like a team that dwight had when he was in orlando... it took them to the finals but dwight was able to play all games for them to make it.. i cant say the same for bynum ... he has been in this league and the most games he played ?

Banned

I'm almost positive Bynum will be even more injuryprone than Brand was for the team and the move will ultimately be looked at as a bust.

Of course the Sixers made the right move either way. They maximized their potential as a team with Iguodala and they weren't going to get any better. If Bynum stays healthy he is a franchise player and one of the very best in the league. If he is hurt at least it gives the Sixers a good opportunity to rebuild again.

IF Bynum is 100% healthy this year the Sixers are the best team other than Miami and MAYBE Boston in the eastern conference. Would say thats not very likely though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    That's what I was saying. I do trust you, I want you to trust me.
    Solid, we have a deal.

If Bynum goes down for the season before it starts I'm welching, getting a new username and will remain incognito for atleast a year.

Decent playground baller

Dorrell Wright and Nick young need to be starters on this team.

Unless turner runs the point, he is not an asset to this team, ship him off.

Quote Originally Posted by jlitt
    Dorrell Wright and Nick young need to be starters on this team.

Unless turner runs the point, he is not an asset to this team, ship him off.
    No Nick Young is best at coming off a bench not starting. Evan Turner gives Sixers another ball handler, playmaker this team needs. Ship him off to start Young and you would be a terrible GM.

Decent playground baller

No Nick Young is best at coming off a bench not starting. Evan Turner gives Sixers another ball handler, playmaker this team needs. Ship him off to start Young and you would be a terrible GM.
    we need that perimeter scorer to compliment bynum and turner hasnt shown he can score in this league. I love him when he plays point for us and we use jrue at the off guard position , but if he is the 2g we have one of the worst scoring 2 g's in the league.

Idealy we package turner and everyone else and make a run for harden but that is a pipedream.

Quote Originally Posted by jlitt
    we need that perimeter scorer to compliment bynum and turner hasnt shown he can score in this league. I love him when he plays point for us and we use jrue at the off guard position , but if he is the 2g we have one of the worst scoring 2 g's in the league.

Idealy we package turner and everyone else and make a run for harden but that is a pipedream.
    D.Wright can hit the 3.

Decent playground baller

D.Wright can hit the 3.

jrue, wright, and young ....maybe even hawes out on the perimmeter knocking 3's circa orlando 2009.