Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default Kobe on A-Rod- "Sometimes he forgets he's one of the best of all time Where, I don't"

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...w-york-yankees

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant was busy scoring 31 points in 29 minutes of the Los Angeles Lakers' 114-80 exhibition loss to the Utah Jazz on Tuesday night at the Honda Center.

Default Re: Kobe on A-Rod - "Sometimes he forgets he's the best. ... Where, I don't"

the difference between MJ and Kobe saying their the best, whereas MJ was actually the best until he retired in 1998, Kobe hasn't been the best since 2008.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe on A-Rod - "Sometimes he forgets he's the best. ... Where, I don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    the difference between MJ and Kobe saying their the best, whereas MJ was actually the best until he retired in 1998, Kobe hasn't been the best since 2008.
    don't shoot the messenger

Seems like Kobe has forgotten that hes no longer the best.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

MJ didnt have lebron in his prime though.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    MJ didnt have lebron in his prime though.
    So we are gonna blame LeBron again?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Oc course, cuz it's about Kobe, here come the ret**ded haters with their pathetic attempts at semantics, making themselves look even more stupid. Since it first takes reading comprehension skills to play semantics. A skill they CLEARLY lack, but what else is new? Of course Kobe is supposed to think he's some scrub, that got lucky to get 5 titles. Of course
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-17-2012 at 06:23 AM.

You gotta realize that these are pro bballers, and I'm sure that most starters believe that they can be the best,
    all-stars probably believe they are the best...

Now, those in the top 10, they probably think they're the GOAT regardless of anything anyone might say...

They wouldn't be where they're at if they hadn't believed so...

Lost in all of this is the fact that A Rod wasn't the best in baseball for a long time. Pujols had him beat in a lot of things. It's just this past year where Pujols looked bad.

Cabrera is the best not A-Rod. Also in baseball one player can only effect the game so much if he isn't a pitcher.

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    Cabrera is the best not A-Rod. Also in baseball one player can only effect the game so much if he isn't a pitcher.
    Cabrera isn't even the best baseball player on his team

Local High School Star

That's only Kobe's way of telling his friend to step the f**k up cause you're not a scrub. Kobe is being a friend that's trying to lift up his spirits during this tough time.

The best, my foot. Kobe is such a pompous ass. Why does he feel that he's got to toot his own horn with all these comments lately. Let your play speak for itself.

I don't neccessarily think he meant "best in the league" per se, but one of the best to play the game in general. Though it is Kobe, so I wouldn't be surprised lol But I do genuinely think he meant it in the context of GOAT standings and not best in the league standings.

Local High School Star

lmao i love kobe. this the confidence every single superstar should have in all sports. haters mad as always tho.