Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: What if Lakers got LeBron James in 2014?

It will happen, and he's bringing Bosh with him. The Lakers will have Kobe and Gasol coming off the books to the tune of $50 million, so they can sign both. Kobe will be resigned for 1-2 years at short money.

LeBron-Howard-Bosh will all still be 30 and under.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Huh?
    Not follow? [COLOR="Blue"]Ignore.[/COLOR]

Not sold pauk. Convince me otherwise when the season is underway.
    To convince you what? I have been liking Lebrons game since his highschool days... and been rooting for him to succeed...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-18-2012 at 12:14 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Not follow. [COLOR="Blue"]Ignore.[/COLOR]
    Should've ignored my response in the first place. It was intended for pauk, no?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    To convince you what?
    That you're a "basketball fan". Therefore, we all shouldnt be seeing you degrading other players that are being said in the same sentence with LeBron.

"Oh man, _____ looks to be bigger than LeBron in that picture. More ripped as well, dont you say?"

"Please dude, have you seen LeBron naked? Dude has __% body fat. Not even close. "

Very unlikely but who saw Nash and Dwight as lakers?

That you're a "basketball fan". Therefore, we all shouldnt be seeing you degrading other players that are being said in the same sentence with LeBron.

"Oh man, _____ looks to be bigger than LeBron in that picture. More ripped as well, dont you say?"

"Please dude, have you seen LeBron naked? Dude has __% body fat. Not even close. "
    Give me one instance where i have been "degrading" other players that are being said in the same sentence with Lebron?

I use only logical/factual/objective assessments.... if you say for example that Durant is the best player in the world i will strongly disagree and present you those logical/factual/objective assessments to prove you why that is wrong.... does that mean i degrade Durant in this case (hell, i love Durants game, what would i gain from that agenda unless i was a stan kiddie?) or correct an incorrect statement? There is a difference....

Like i said, you are confusing me with a typical 12 year old stan.... its a popular stereotype belief you (Lebron cynics) like to say upon other/any basketball fans who like Lebrons game or somebody who doesnt even like Lebrons game but doesnt hate him (hence disagreeing with your absurd/ignorant Lebron cynic statements).... stop it...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Give me one instance where i have been "degrading" other players that are being said in the same sentence with Lebron?
    Pretty much every thread that you've made regarding LeBron. I dont need to pin point exactly one instance.

I use only logical/factual/objective assessments.... if you say for example that Durant is the best player in the world i will strongly disagree and present you those logical/factual/objective assessments to prove you why that is wrong.... does that mean i degrade Durant in this case (hell, i love Durants game)........ or correct an incorrect statement? There is a difference....
    No you dont, you present assumptions, stats, and just your plain old opinion. It's not even an argument with you.

Like i said, you are confusing me with a typical 12 year old stan.... its a popular stereotype belief you (Lebron cynics) like to say upon other/any basketball fans who like Lebrons game or somebody who doesnt even like Lebrons game but doesnt hate him.... stop it...
    No, we'd never mistaken you for anybody on this board. You're the biggest LeBron stan on this board. Plain and simple. You arguing against that is beyond me.

NBA lottery pick

Well than it would be Howard, Bron, 40 year old Nash and 12 D-Leaguers.

Let's make one thing clear. Kobe is not retiring if the Lakers land LeBron.

This would be an amazing "get" for the franchise, and would reclaim LA's status as the most hated franchise in the NBA.

Dwight & Lebron would be Kareem & Magic 2.0. I'd fvcking love to see this happen for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Let's make one thing clear. Kobe is not retiring if the Lakers land LeBron.
    If he could calm down his ego he'd easily add another few rings to his already impressive resume. That's a big if though.

This is one of the two places I see LeBron going to personally. A team with tons of cap space, and a superstar is a rare find in free agency.

The only other team that could lure him away imo would be Cleveland, but things would have to go perfectly for them to do so. Dion would have to look like an all star caliber player, Tristan would have to look like a jr. Anderson Varejao, and Kyrie would have to continue to be a beast. Their next pick could also be a big part of luring LeBron back to Cleveland.

The stories written about LeBron's epic return to Cleveland would be almost worth it for him publicity wise even if the team sucked.

They'd probably land Kevin Love too. He's a free agent that year too if he wants to be.

Ouch.

I'd say it's a greater than 20% chance of happening. The sports world would go ballistic.

Needless to say, ISH would explode like a nuclear bomb went off.