Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: What if Lakers got LeBron James in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You're the very definition of a LeBron "fanboy" or LeBron "stan". Your obsession with LeBron goes beyond that of a typical fan and into the really creepy range.

Dude, no one that's been around ISH the last few years is buying this bullshit nonsense. I've seen you give Durant numerous backhand compliments at any hint of someone saying he's as good as LeBron. "I like Durant's as a player and like his game...BUT he's not as complete of a player as LeBron. He's basically just a shooter."

You couldn't care less if Ray Allen, Durant, Wade, CP3, Nash, etc. ever win a title.

If we could just go to your profile and look at your posts, I could more-or-less just close my eyes, scroll down, and find such a post at whatever random spot I stop.

You just try to hide these types of posts by leading in with the "I like this player's game and love watching him play" lead-in before handing out a backhanded compliment or two or three.

You mean like the "logical/factual/objective assessment" where you stated LeBron was a better passer than Larry Bird by using APG numbers and cherry picked Youtube videos? Yes, that argument was flawless and very objective.

I can't recall one conversation or argument (that I've seen) involving LeBron in which you've been objective.
    b-b-but he's a big fan of Larry Bird dont u remember?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    b-b-but he's a big fan of Larry Bird dont u remember?
    That's his go-to disclaimer and what he uses to try and convince the mindless sheep that he really is objective when it comes to discussing LeBron. He's said the same thing numerous times about Durant. Maybe not the "big fan" part, but every time there's a "LeBron vs. Durant" conversation, and pauk gets involved, he always makes sure to tell everyone "I really like Durant and his game. He's [insert backhanded compliment 1 here], [insert backhanded compliment 2 here], and [insert backhanded compliment 3 here]."

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

What if the Heat got Derrick Rose? What if the Knicks got Kevin Durant? What if the Spurs got Russell Westbrook? What if the Heat got Chris Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    What if the Heat got Derrick Rose? What if the Knicks got Kevin Durant? What if the Spurs got Russell Westbrook? What if the Heat got Chris Paul?
    LA would actually have the cap room for it, that's the point of the article

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    LA would actually have the cap room for it, that's the point of the article
    I understand... and other teams could clear cap too. I don't see Lebron going to the Lakers at this point even in 2014. Wade will be what 32 or 33? Still a superstar most likely if remotely healthy. Bosh will be 30 and still an all star. As long as Reilly keeps building around him and him and Spo keep improving that relationship he has no reason at all to leave. If he does he's going to face some serious wrath for his lack of loyalty. He will probably have 2 rings in Miami by then so why leave?

Sure Dwight is better than Wade but he's not better than Wade+Bosh obviously. People are REALLY starting to underrate Wade who just two years ago was an undisputed top 5 player to most people. It's just pointless to speculate stupid things like this. Remember this would be a gutted Lakers team that releases Pau Gasol. Sure Dwight+Lebron would dominate but the key is who they surround those players with.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

This site would be hammered for about a week if Lebron joined the Lakers.

Part of me wants this to happen to see this site riot

That would be nuts.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I would stop watching the nba for a season.....maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    I would stop watching the nba for a season.....maybe more.
    Yeah you probably won't and neither will anyone else. Mr.Laker Hater must be a full time job

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    When was that?
    exactly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Wouldn't be surprised. Lebron has always been a bandwagoner and takes the path of least resistance. LA would be the best chance for him to win easy rings.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    What i would hate most about lebron going to LA is irrational lebron fans and lakers fans would become one.Imagine lakersreign or kennethgriffin combined with pauk defending lebron.

Even the thought of this creeps me out
    this

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Wouldn't be surprised. Lebron has always been a bandwagoner and takes the path of least resistance. LA would be the best chance for him to win easy rings.
    Sad, but true. In regards to your avatar, what's with Amare's NYC orthodox jew swag?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

FAKE Cavs fans, turned FAKE Heat fans, would then turn into FAKE Laker fans is what were to happen if the Lakers were to ever sign Lebron

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    FAKE Cavs fans, turned FAKE Heat fans, would then turn into FAKE Laker fans is what were to happen if the Lakers were to ever sign Lebron
    If I could neg you again I gladly would.