Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller No Evans!'s Avatar

Default Re: Hawks are gonna shock yall

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Celtics
    You better hope Jared Sullinger, Fab Melo, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley play good basketball from November to February.

Bump

ESPN predicted them to be 2nd in the East

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Tough defense from who? Who are the perimeter defenders again? Come on. Who is the playmaker, facilitator on the team?

the Hawks always have a STRONG D. Last year a borderline top 5 D with an injured center rotation all year

Top 10 defense since 09 cmon now

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro

Smoove and the gang been cookin up some sh1t for the NBA. He's finally gonna make it into the allstar game averaging 23 ppg, 10 rpg, 4 apg, 2.5 bpg, and 1.5 spg. Potential DPOY

Lou ready to get Joe's scorin back and bring the Crawken swagggg back to ATL. He gonna be a canidate for 6th MOTY with 18.5 ppg and 4 apg

Al gonna be vintage Al. Gonna rebound, hit the mid range, and be a great clean up man. Smoove and Al one of the better ball handling big men duo in the league. THIS TEAM GONNA BE RUNNIN. Al might make the all star game averaging 15 ppg, 10 rpg and 3 apg.

Teague gonna improve and go in on these fools. He's fast AF, he's atheltic AF, and he can shoot the 3. He gonna have his best year averaging 16 ppg, 6 apg, and 2.3 spg.

Kyle is gonna be the 3 pt god of the league. He's gonna lead the league at an amazing 46.3% 3pt%. Expect big things from him come 3 pt shoot out.

Step aside Russell Westbrook, there's a new fashion god in the NBA named Zaza Pachulia. This man oozes swag he gonna be the fashion icon of the nba all while averaging a respectable 7/6 off the bench. If starting it would be 10/10.

Of course there are more players i haven't covered however i was just highlighting a few reasons why THEM HAWKS gonna shock yall.
    It's obvious Jones hasn't looked at the Hawks roster.

I think he dreamed that the Hawks got Chris Paul and Dwight Howard instead of trash like Devin Harris and Lou Williams.

lol hawks. more like the pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    ESPN predicted them to be 2nd in the East
    ESPN is dumb as always.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    50 wins from Atlanta and 2nd rd appearance???

And Lou Williams FG% is irrelevant. He's instant offense off the bench. He does that job as well as other 6th man candidates.
    Lou Williams sucks.

They could be better this year than they were last...I'd rather have Horford than Johnson, especially for the Hawks. Lou Williams is the ideal 6th man...I guess Morrow starts?

The SF position is going to be rough tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    They could be better this year than they were last...I'd rather have Horford than Johnson, especially for the Hawks. Lou Williams is the ideal 6th man...I guess Morrow starts?

It's probably going to be

Teague
    Stevenson
    Korver
    Smith
    Horford

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115

Well, I don't put my hopes on an undersized SG 6th man that can't defend or play the point. The biggest thing about Lou Williams is that he gets to the free throw at a decent clip. Everything else?

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    It's probably going to be

Teague
    Stevenson
    Korver
    Smith
    Horford
    That line up is terrible. Only in the east would that team have a shot at the playoffs. 2 legit starters out of 5.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    That line up is terrible. Only in the east would that team have a shot at the playoffs. 2 legit starters out of 5.
    Who out of Horford, Smith and Teague isn't a "legit starter"? I'm assuming Teague? Why, though? He seemed like a good player to me, especially having to play alongside a ball dominant scorer in the backcourt. Did I miss something?

I agree Korver should be to fill a niche off the bench and Stevenson is pretty bad, though.

Is this nikka even a hawkfan? It's tiring hearing you shitting on your own team. If you actually watched Hawks basketball, you saw that Lou Will could actually be a good PG off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    Who out of Horford, Smith and Teague isn't a "legit starter"? I'm assuming Teague? Why, though? He seemed like a good player to me, especially having to play alongside a ball dominant scorer in the backcourt. Did I miss something?

I agree Korver should be to fill a niche off the bench and Stevenson is pretty bad, though.
    Only Josh Smith and Al Horford are legit starters on that team. You could argue that Josh Smith wouldn't be a starter on a team with championship goals also because he is undersized at the 4 and he has poor handles and shooting and losses a lot of effectiveness on the defensive end if he plays the 3.

Jeff Teague... His PG skills are below average, at 12PPG he is an average scorer and his defense is hit or miss. Sometimes he is decent and sometimes not. The fact that One season wonder Devin Harris could push him for the starting job at this stage of his career speaks volumes.