Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Lakers Prediction for Tonight

i called kobe's 40

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    Ride till you die foo! Ride till you die! Never give in, never give up, don't give anything, not a inch, not a centimeter, nothing! I don't give a ish what the past says, no ones seen a bench like '12 Clippers. CP3 took the history books and shoved it down your throat.
    naw... you guys say I make too many threads as it is and I saw non Clippers fans made 3, figured that's enough. I believe in the team always, just like an abused puppy who's been burned a lot . Everytime we play the Lakers I get hyped and usually walk away sad haha.

I agree this team is special though and I got pwned for doubting a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    naw... you guys say I make too many threads as it is and I saw non Clippers fans made 3, figured that's enough. I believe in the team always, just like an abused puppy who's been burned a lot . Everytime we play the Lakers I get hyped and usually walk away sad haha.

reverse jinx?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    reverse jinx?
    Konex 2.0!

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

I can understand how you feel, but CP's got a ton of help this year. After Chauncey went down, he had to lead by himself. With backup like he has this year, I wouldn't go against CP. NO WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    I can understand how you feel, but CP's got a ton of help this year. After Chauncey went down, he had to lead by himself. With backup like he has this year, I wouldn't go against CP. NO WAY.
    True. I'm starting to truly believe in a chance at the finals. This team looks like a serious force and that's without Billups, Hill and Thompkins and much time to gel with the full squad. Also Blake and CP3 haven't even gotten it going.