Default Re: Colorado legalizes recreational marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Id stick to this one:

Its created by UK scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Id stick to this one:

Its created by UK scientist.
    Yeah, but this one fails to mention your heart might explode if you do a lot. While I agree it's less addictive and obviously less intoxicating than alcohol, it is just not safe to use on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    Yeah, but this one fails to mention your heart might explode if you do a lot. While I agree it's less addictive and obviously less intoxicating than alcohol, it is just not safe to use on a regular basis.
    Gotta agree on that. I dont approve daily smoking at all. Last year i had a period in my life that i was every day a few times (bad company). My mind was cloudy and my cognitive abilities werent my as sharp as they are usually. Not a huge difference but significant one. I usually smoke couple of time per week and sometimes even less. I also like to take pauses like no smoking for 2 months straight and so on.
    Bottom line is that mj is times less harmful IMO than alcohol and the better solution for dealing with stress.

Whats that with heart explosion? Ive "over smoked" couple of times only twice got the accelerated heart rate but thats all.