Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: So Whats The Excuse If/When Carmelo Loses in the 1st Round Again

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Who won a superbowl more recently? Dolphins or or Jets? Who won a more recent NBA chip? Heat or Knicks?

The Giants and Yankees are top shelf franchises. No question. The Jets and Knicks are joke franchises though. You wanna brag and act smug about the Yankees and Giants. Go ahead. No arguments from me. I like the Giants. Go to town. You have bragging rights all day. Not the Knicks and Jets though.

#1. I don't brag, and I'm not smug. Not that you were saying I was but its for the record.

#2. We're talking fanbases not franchises. You telling me about how much Miami fans can't stand NY fans due to their "unearned arrogance" is a laughable thing considering the well-deserved stereotype of Miami fans are that they don't even support their fvcking teams. Seriously, do you hear yourself right now?

#3. I'm a Giants fan but the Jets are a very supportive fanbase especially when you compare them to Dolphins fans. Knicks fans are a very supportive fanbase, even more so, when you compare them to Heat fans.

You said it yourself, we're talking fans here. You telling me what Miami fans think of NY fans is laughable.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    still waiting for asdf1990...
    look around the board, knick fans thinking they belong in the same sentence as the heat or celtics, melo and MVP in the same sentence etc, and my post was an exaggeration/joke to the knicks are back thread.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Did melo ever have someone as good as Wade on his team? Love how all the lebron fanboys get all insecure when someone else gets attention. Lets be real, lebron is 1 for 3 in the finals... and was abysmal in both the ones his team lost in, so let's calm down on all the cockiness and witness melo's coming out party
    lebron 1-2 in the finals
    melo 1-8 in the first round

knick fan say lebron fans are getting insecure about melo LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    look around the board, knick fans thinking they belong in the same sentence as the heat or celtics, melo and MVP in the same sentence etc, and my post was an exaggeration/joke to the knicks are back thread.
    Hmm...Melo? MVP? - HOW DARE YOU!!!

Knicks are back? - UTTER BLASPHEMY!!!

That's basically you in the all-caps

he is not even a heat fan. i remember he used to troll kobe threads 2-3 years ago about how kobe's rings are overrated. he is a lestan that never brings anything important to the table. but he will b*tch about everyone else though.

#2. We're talking fanbases not franchises. You telling me about how much Miami fans can't stand NY fans due to their "unearned arrogance" is a laughable thing considering the well-deserved stereotype of Miami fans are that they don't even support their fvcking teams. Seriously, do you hear yourself right now?
    You're confusing fabase dedication with fanbase size. The Dolphins do have a dedicated fanbase. It's just not the size that fills a stadium. Of course NYC has MORE fans.

You know just as well as I know that MSG isn't filled with die-hards. Plenty of the people there couldn't give a fuq less about basketball. Of course Miami won't fill stadiums the way New York will. It's a much smaller city.

Stop focusing on the size of the fanbase. We're talking about the real fans here. Not the fairweathers that fill most of the seats.

What does that even mean? Back from what?

What does that even mean? Back from what?
    A thread that SpecialQue made

College star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    he is not even a heat fan. i remember he used to troll kobe threads 2-3 years ago about how kobe's rings are overrated. he is a lestan that never brings anything important to the table. but he will b*tch about everyone else though.
    why you so mad bro? don't worry the knicks might finally get out of the first round this season after what 20 years or something

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Whats it going to be this time?
    God u and ur threads suck balls

Of course Miami won't fill stadiums the way New York will. It's a much smaller city.
    So its a small city thing you say?

OKC, SA don't seem to have a problem. And in the NFL, same with GB, SEA, or CLE.

Let's not act like this Miami stereotype doesn't ring some truth. Matter fact its a Florida thing. Stereotype rings true for Jacksonville, Orlando etc.

So its a small city thing you say?

OKC, SA don't seem to have a problem. And in the NFL, same with GB, SEA, or CLE.

Let's not act like this Miami stereotype doesn't ring some truth. Matter fact its a Florida thing. Stereotype rings true for Jacksonville, Orlando etc.
    Yes, Miami has LESS (fewer) sports fans. Not necessarily worst fans. Just a smaller amount.

College star

No Jeremy Lin to help.

Bottom line. The Knicks are a Warriors level franchise.

Yes, Miami has LESS (fewer) sports fans. Not necessarily worst fans. Just a smaller amount.