Underwater eh? So more damn oysters?

Adbloock<3

Default Re: 23 pages of info on GTA V

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    just too long

better than too short though!

Home of the 16

When I read that it was going to be larger than GTA IV, RDR, and SAN ADREAS COMBINED ... HOLY SHIT! That bitch got me off my SEAT!

Definitely excited! So Excited!

The dude said that all you need to do is find an airplane and you can just go off.
    There will be hitch hikers and everything. There will be cars stranded in the middle of the desert with blood all over em. You can chase after a thief that stole a lady's purse. JUST LIKE RDR, but still badass.

Really forward to the airplanes though. I'll be playing it with my own imagination that i'm a pilot flying a commercial airplane

THIS WORLD IS A DIFFERENT WORLD FROM THE PS2 GTA GAMES. THEY SAID THAT CJ AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE ALL MYTHS IN THIS WORLD .... THEY DONT EXIST ... never did! (GTA V)

Talk about dynamic. I love you Rockstar.

Map size has never been a problem. Drawing distance is the most noticeable problem. This game is going to have a lot of pop-ins. The consoles are just so old this game won't be much of a visual improvement. I'm still pretty excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Map size has never been a problem. Drawing distance is the most noticeable problem. This game is going to have a lot of pop-ins. The consoles are just so old this game won't be much of a visual improvement. I'm still pretty excited about it.
    They already mentioned it. Drawing distance has been fully increased.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Gonna be a hard decision if I should get it for my pc which I will have to upgrade or get it for the xbox and miss all the cool mods

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Gonna be a hard decision if I should get it for my pc which I will have to upgrade or get it for the xbox and miss all the cool mods
    if you go PC you'd probably have 6 months at least to save up for upgrades until it's released anyway. unless it's a port, then just screw it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    As Dictator mentioned, Rockstar mentioned big changes to draw distance. They said something about doing a draw distance of something like 1.5km before. This time around, they didn't use a limit, so things can be seen at all times (they mentioned mountains or lights far off into the distance).

Banned

this is looking like the best game ever, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    this is looking like the best game ever, can't wait
    Yup. I was sold from the get-go, but once I heard its gonna be bigger than GTA: SA, GTA IV, and RDR put together, that was just icing on the cake.

I do wish Rockstar would make a sequel to RDR though with the same map size, content as GTA IV that would be awesome...

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Doesn't matter how many hours you play! The fact is you guys were gamers and are still gamers till now and that's something to be proud of! Gamers for life
    The tattooo I got for my 35th birthday.

100-200hrs? I don't think so and I've completed the game 100% and got every achievements besides 3 multiplayer achievements. 2 racing ones and there was a weird names achievement where u had to win every type of race game mode. I never topped over 100hrs played for gta4. Ill go back and check tho. Did GTA track days or hours? If days then maybe I easily did 100hrs. I can't remember.

I can put in the time for a game like this. Can't say that for others. That's why I'm not that great at madden, 2k. People put loads of time into it. I just play for a lol bit then I'm drained. Not GTA or Bioshock. Glad I'm not married.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Video games have been completely cut out of my life for the reason you stated above and I still love them (probably always will). I used to be a EASports College Football junky. Got the game every year and competed with friends and then, later, online (actually got into the Top 75 overall players one year).

The last few years, I haven't even bothered buying it, because I know I won't have time to get as good as I want to be.

Same goes for GTA... Always loved the game, but no time for such an enveloping game.

I swear to god, our generation's retirement homes are going to look like arcades.

How the "F" can you NOT FIND TIME TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES??? ( ESP...G....T.....Mufakin ....A)

Plain ol' UnAmerican....GTFO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    The tattooo I got for my 35th birthday.

love it

maybe get some shading work done on it!

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    yeah, getting older and having responsibilities sucks in some ways, and no more time for video games is one of them...

- unless you working 7 days a week.....you can find time to play some Video games..