Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: 23 pages of info on GTA V

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - unless you working 7 days a week.....you can find time to play some Video games..
    I am a game dev actually, still can't find time!

I work 40 hours a week and have a wife and kid now...

I am hoping that when he becomes a little older I will be able to play a lot with him...not too much though, got to make sure he still goes outside

I will be interested in video games until I die though...regardless of how much I play

at 80 years old I will still be very curious about the latest games/tech

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I am a game dev actually, still can't find time!

I work 40 hours a week and have a wife and kid now...

I am hoping that when he becomes a little older I will be able to play a lot with him...not too much though, got to make sure he still goes outside

come on now....

It's GTA we talkin bout...

put the Kids to sleep.....tell the wife it's part of your DNA.....(you a developer for christ sake)....

I could probably give it 15-20 hours...I would purchase it knowing it won't be completed

still might do just that though...

I really want that new Hitman Absolution and then Bioshock Infinite

those are titles I love and can finish completely

Good High School Starter

How is a map bigger than RDR, IV and SA even possible? I don't even think I've seen all of RDR and SA was at least twice the size of IV

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    How is a map bigger than RDR, IV and SA even possible? I don't even think I've seen all of RDR and SA was at least twice the size of IV
    Game designers can make a game the size of planet earth. The problem is having it playable to the users liking.

No one wants to play a game where its so slow it's unplayable.

GTA SA was the biggest map of them all. GTA 5 will be bigger. I really think its being hyped up far too much as to how big. ****** than SA? Sure. SA + GTA 4 combined? Ummm no. The fact that there arent other major cities tells me that wont be the case. It'll be similar to SA (which was a fan favorite) but more opened. And with it being 2013 the graphics should be that much enhanced.

Reading what will be included sounds exactly like SA. Farm land, country, military base etc etc. Sounds to me like this will be SA the new improved version. Not that I'm complaining I just dont expect what others are anticipating. I dont mind a large map and traveling. The whole point of GTA is it being a sandbox game. Open world and players like to explore. So why would you cry about having to go from point A to point B? Most people like the travel. Thats why til this day Free Mode in GTA 4 still has alot of people. They love roaming the entire map.

I hope the structures, buildings arent closed off tho like LA Bore.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Game designers can make a game the size of planet earth. The problem is having it playable to the users liking.

No one wants to play a game where its so slow it's unplayable.
    There's only so much storage a disk can hold. 360 version of IV had two discs and LA noire I think took 3. I wonder how many disks will V take on the 360 if IV took two when a map that big is at least 4 times bigger than IV

Good High School Starter

I think its confirmed that RDR is bigger than SA. Both are alot bigger than IV though..I'll try to find a link

Yes, I know many of you are wondering how big the map of GTA V will be.

Here are the map sizes for previous GTA games:
    GTA III (and LCS) - 3 sq. miles
    GTA Vice City (and VCS) - 3.5 sq. miles
    GTA San Andreas - 13.6 sq. miles
    GTA IV - 6.8 sq. miles
    All I could find from a gta forum. Not sure how he got that
    http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=500777

And then this:
    Last edited by BuGzBuNNy; 11-09-2012 at 04:02 PM.

I am betting there are lots of huge open desert areas...part of why it's so huge

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - unless you working 7 days a week.....you can find time to play some Video games..
    I play maybe one/2hours a day on weekdays and hardly any on weekends ( have to spend time with the GF, its kinda hard when your tired from work, hence Ive actually stopped playing RPG's since its so time consuming, unlike FPS games

Anyone can find time to play video games the fact of the matter is people choose not to for whatever reason. You can make time just as you make time to post here. But do you care to make time to play video games for an hour or two? Probably not. There are other interests, patterns/habits in your everyday life that take over. You may be a tv person from 8-10. And nothing can interfere with that. May be a gym rat before your tv time. Thats an hour, hour 1/2.

Some people have a schedule they dont care to tweak for video games. Some dont and just arent into gaming like they used to be. To say you dont have time is a lie. You choose not to make time is all. Cant knock that.

Home of the 16

Yeah GOBB!! You tell em girl!

Video Game isn't a toy you know ... you can't just drop it after you're done playing with it

Shame on you people! USERS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Anyone can find time to play video games the fact of the matter is people choose not to for whatever reason. You can make time just as you make time to post here. But do you care to make time to play video games for an hour or two? Probably not. There are other interests, patterns/habits in your everyday life that take over. You may be a tv person from 8-10. And nothing can interfere with that. May be a gym rat before your tv time. Thats an hour, hour 1/2.

Some people have a schedule they dont care to tweak for video games. Some dont and just arent into gaming like they used to be. To say you dont have time is a lie. You choose not to make time is all. Cant knock that.
    If you had a job a wife and kid you would understand...I don't even have time to sleep a full 8 hours every night...6 is my max, it is about all I can hope for.

I can barely find time to watch a Cowboy's game

posting in here?...done while at work...I'm working right now on a computer