Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: 23 pages of info on GTA V

Does it say anything about car customization in there? That would be pretty nice if you could customize rides, similar to car customization in Saints Row.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Am i the only that is feeling kind of disappointed?

-No character customization
    -No hookers
    -No Property
    -No Turf wars

I was really hoping that many things form GTA SA would return. Also i hope there would e more of an RPG element to the game. The thing with 3 protags, i dont know, i like to get into one character and really get into his role. Theres plenty of things we still dont know. Cant wait though.
    When you say no character customization, do you mean just physical appearance or do you mean we won't be able to change their clothes too? I thought they just mentioned not being able to sculpt our player's bodies.

In terms of hookers, I thought they were just saying they got rid of girlfriends because on-going girlfriend relationships would have been difficult to pull off with the three characters and whatnot. I thought they said it was kind of a hassle before as it was.

I might be with you on the property, but I'll have to wait what else they'll have for us to spend money on. They seemed confident in what they had in store for us in terms of spending our money we earn.

Finally, in terms of turf wars, I was never a fan of them but I respect that you were. They were just a whole to-do for me. I'd be out doing my own thing then I would more or less be forced to go have a random, monotonous shootout to retain my turf. It affected my sense of comfort, like I could never just chill and do what I wanted without worrying about losing all my turf thus encouraging randoms to shoot at me as I moved through neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    When you say no character customization, do you mean just physical appearance or do you mean we won't be able to change their clothes too? I thought they just mentioned not being able to sculpt our player's bodies.

In terms of hookers, I thought they were just saying they got rid of girlfriends because on-going girlfriend relationships would have been difficult to pull off with the three characters and whatnot. I thought they said it was kind of a hassle before as it was.

I might be with you on the property, but I'll have to wait what else they'll have for us to spend money on. They seemed confident in what they had in store for us in terms of spending our money we earn.

Finally, in terms of turf wars, I was never a fan of them but I respect that you were. They were just a whole to-do for me. I'd be out doing my own thing then I would more or less be forced to go have a random, monotonous shootout to retain my turf. It affected my sense of comfort, like I could never just chill and do what I wanted without worrying about losing all my turf thus encouraging randoms to shoot at me as I moved through neighborhoods.
    As far as i understand from the article changing clothes should be back in the game. Gaining and loosing weight, haircuts and so on will not return to the game. I really miss a lot of things from SA.

Biggest disappointment to me so far is that they dint announce a PC version of the game. I know that the majority of the money they make comes from consoles platform sales but this is biggest let down so far to me.

As it comes to turf wars i really liked the concept because it provided an opportunity for a rampage on top of that LSPD didnt give a shit about whats going on. In IV at you can fire a single shot and LCPD was on your ass immediately. During the gang shootouts you could collect a lot of easy money and guns. After its all finished you get that feeling that you these mfers cant **** with you.

Cant wait to see what mini games are making a return or being introduced.

When it comes to the map size IS ****ING MIND BLOWING

Anyone know about the songs that are gonna be played?

Spring of 2013

New Screenshots posted on a german magazine

here: http://www.gamesaktuell.de/GTA-5-Gra...1&i_id=2012276

Game looks great. I can hardly wait.

The R8 looking sweet as hell. Trains confirmed.

On the 3rd pictures it looks like the cars is using nitro. Possible car customization?

1. The Full map will be Open from the first time. (No bridges closed like in previous GTA's)
    2. Playing as Micheal, you will have the possibilty to drive his Luxury Sports Car from beginning (Which will stand in his Garage)
    3. Playing as Trevor, you will have the possibility to fly a Helicopter from the beginning
    4. In the Story there are 6 big roberies, the three protagonists are preparing for.
    Last edited by fiddy; 11-12-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Wait there are 3 different characters to pick from at the start?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Wait there are 3 different characters to pick from at the start?
    3 different characters the entire game that you can flip from one to another.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    3 different characters the entire game that you can flip from one to another.
    Hmmmm, thats a new dynamic for GTA. I'm used to one character even with the DLC expansion for GTA 4 (Lost and damned/Ballad of Gay Tony). I dont want to miss out on anything switching characters unless its apart of the story flow. I dunno, we'll see.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Biggest disappointment to me so far is that they dint announce a PC version of the game. I know that the majority of the money they make comes from consoles platform sales but this is biggest let down so far to me.
    They inevitably will at some point or another imo. The matter of whether it's well optimized or crappy and clunky is a different story though. GTA 4 had horrible optimization.

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    They inevitably will at some point or another imo. The matter of whether it's well optimized or crappy and clunky is a different story though. GTA 4 had horrible optimization.
    I think the Toronto studios "optimized" the PC Version i think they learned their lesson and won't let the Canadians do anything anymore
    Jokes aside if you look at Max Payne 3, the quality of the PC Version was stunning but i'm not sure if it was a port like GTA IV
    On the other hand the PC Version of LA Noire was even worse than GTA IV

3 new screens ( the first car looks frikkin sweet)

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    Does it say anything about car customization in there? That would be pretty nice if you could customize rides, similar to car customization in Saints Row.

God I hope so...San Andreas car customization was hecka bad@zz!!

custom paint , Rim's and even NOS....

NBA Superstar

If I recall correctly, they did say GTA V will be bigger than SA, RDR, and IV combined, but they took into account not just straight square footage, but also enterable buildings and whatnot. I'm curious as to how many places will be open for folks to walk in and interact with. For instance, if we can walk into a hotel, will it just be nice interior graphics, or will we be able to walk to room, ring the bell at the counter, press the elevator button, knock magazines off the table, etc.