Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

So? It's simple. Put a laptop on the fvcking bench.

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    After two year of no guidance from Kobe, Phil became a little bitchy.. Wtf is wrong with Phil? All he need to do is just sit on the bench and tell Kobe to do what he wants and wait for June till Kobe give him his 6 rings as a Lakers.. Is that really difficult thing to do? His ego becomes huge when Kobe made him the GOAT coach..
    One of the best if not THE best poster on this site.

Last edited by Mr. Jabbar; 11-12-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Banned

After two year of no guidance from Kobe, Phil became a little bitchy.. Wtf is wrong with Phil? All he need to do is just sit on the bench and tell Kobe to do what he wants and wait for June till Kobe give him his 6 rings as a Lakers.. Is that really difficult thing to do? His ego becomes huge when Kobe made him the GOAT coach..
    yea i lost allot of respect for how phil just gave up on the lakers back in 2010-11

its like the whole season was about him and his "last stops at the road game airports" and how "it was the end of his journey" lol

dude is always asking for more and more... "i want special treatment! i want massage chairs!, i dont wanna fly to road games!"

hes like jordan in that he gets spoiled with winning and loses interest.

unlike those 2 idiots.. kobe always wants to win. even if he had 20 rings he would go after #21 like it was #1

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    are you saying great players have an excuse now for never finding out how to win?

so winning has nothing to do with being great anymore?

what the f*ck do you think makes jordan the GOAT?

or makes guys like bill russell have trophies named after him?

yea great players can have a few bad years when theyre hurt or the team is brand new with 12 new guys.

but sooner or later you gotta figure out how to win.. jesus christ man lol. defending a guy whos career win% is lower than dwight howards ft%

I'm defending him because you're acting like he wasn't a really good player.

angry clipper fan. mad that his team sucked for 30 years
    And the Clippers are great now, so what's your point. Every Dunleavy led team has been nothing but choke artists... Lakers, Bucks, Blazers and Clippers. Always found ways to lose when it counted.

Mike Dunleavy?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    So? It's simple. Put a laptop on the fvcking bench.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Finally an excellent post from kennethgriffin

ammo from all possible choices

yea i lost allot of respect for how phil just gave up on the lakers back in 2010-11

its like the whole season was about him and his "last stops at the road game airports" and how "it was the end of his journey" lol

dude is always asking for more and more... "i want special treatment! i want massage chairs!, i dont wanna fly to road games!"

hes like jordan in that he gets spoiled with winning and loses interest.

unlike those 2 idiots.. kobe always wants to win. even if he had 20 rings he would go after #21 like it was #1
    Yeah.. Kobe should stop spoiling coaches and players.. Is not good for them.. They should work hard and should not wait or hope for Kobe to spoon fed them..

Pauk, enough with the KOBE143 gimmick.

Well Id say Mike D'Antoni is a better coach than Mike Dunleavy.

Ammo

Yeah.. Kobe should stop spoiling coaches and players.. Is not good for them.. They should work hard and should not wait or hope for Kobe to spoon fed them..
    Yeah Shaq being a prime example of this; spoon fed by kobe for 3 rings and then 1 by the refs..after that he failed misserably on his own, kobe spolied him.

A Kobetard circle jerk. Abandon thread.