Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

They went through this last time when he was hurt and could barely walk. You know what direction they went. It's not good for team moral to have the coach abandon them on the road when they need him more than anything. Even though he would just sit there and let things work itself out rather than call time outs to regroup.

Is Sloan in the running or even want the job? Should have gotten Rick Adelman last year.

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Yeah Shaq being a prime example of this; spoon fed by kobe for 3 rings and then 1 by the refs..after that he failed misserably on his own, kobe spolied him.
    Agree.. Shaq lazy ass cant win shit w/o being spoon fed.. I wish Bynum doesnt take the same path as Shaq.. After leaving the LA and theres no Kobe to spoon fed him, he should start working hard and maybe someday Kobe will be proud of him..

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Pauk, enough with the KOBE143 gimmick.
    Wait, when did this happen? Who outed pauk as KOBE143? I mean everyone knew it was a troll/gimmick account, just didn't know who.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    99% of your posts are useless trash, but this is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Wait, when did this happen? Who outed pauk as KOBE143? I mean everyone knew it was a troll/gimmick account, just didn't know who.
    Educated guess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Agree.. Shaq lazy ass cant win shit w/o being spoon fed.. I wish Bynum doesnt take the same path as Shaq.. After leaving the LA and theres no Kobe to spoon fed him, he should start working hard and maybe someday Kobe will be proud of him..

lol i never knew this was a spoof account by a lebron fan until now. the length theyel go out of spite and envy is actually shocking.

can't beat a kobe fan in a debate? pretend to be one and dumb everything down so people will think theres worse kobe fans than lebron fans on ISH.

thats dedication. even ive never gone that far.

this guy is a way better troll than me

and if it is pauk... wow. i always thought he had sort of a bruce blitz type side to him. it all makes sense now. cause that guy is badsh*t crazy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    It has to be the way he uses ... like .. looool .....
    How many accounts does Pauk even have

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
    It has to be the way he uses ... like .. looool .....
    How many accounts does Pauk even have

i think pauk is bruce blitz's alter ego. so he can post without getting automatically made fun of for those lame videos on youtube pretending to be famous

but you can tell its him because of the way he talks and uses "kobetard"

thats his catch phrase LOL

Pauk is definitely not Bruce. Bruce posts here anyways.

Banned

Pauk is definitely not Bruce. Bruce posts here anyways.

lol bruce posts like 1 time every 2 months on here. and its only to sell a link to his youtube. its obvious he has elternate accounts

pauk uses the same style and insults. same homerism for lebron, same obsession with hating kobe fans lol

lol i never knew this was a spoof account by a lebron fan until now. the length theyel go out of spite and envy is actually shocking.

can't beat a kobe fan in a debate? pretend to be one and dumb everything down so people will think theres worse kobe fans than lebron fans on ISH.

thats dedication. even ive never gone that far.

this guy is a way better troll than me

and if it is pauk... wow. i always thought he had sort of a bruce blitz type side to him. it all makes sense now. cause that guy is badsh*t crazy LOL
    LOL

Dont be fool by them.. They said the same shit with other Kobe fans.. Gimmick/troll blah blah account.. I just ignored it.. Theres no need to take them seriously..

pauk

pauk
    Pauk your face.. Dumbass..