Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Yes, Jeremy Lin has been disappointing so far but he is not the only one

Lawson has been playing like garbage. He's been efficient his entire career. No clue what's going on but scary seeing his current play after his paycheck. People expected progression, or at the very least similar play and so far you've got him regressing.

Feel for Houston if Jeremy Lin has been comparable or from what I've seen arguably worse.

Default Re: Yes, Jeremy Lin has been disappointing so far but he is not the only one

give him some time. If you look at his career as a starter, he only played less than half a season. Last season was shortened, and he only played for like two months competitively before he went out with the injury. He needs time to develop his skills and progress.

Once again, the fanboys make fools of themselves by making threads about a below-average point guard who's not playing well.

Then, they scream and complain when people "hate" on Lin.

You can't have it both ways. If you want people to stop commenting negative on him, then stop making these stupid posts.

The biggest disappointment is Deron Williams. He sucked last year with Besiktas and the Nets, and he sucks again this year.

He's lazy and fat and his career is spiraling down the Baron Davis trajectory.

Lin is coming off surgery and was ridiculously over hyped to begin with.

Lawson simply isn't a good player to be totally honest about it.

Curry is injury prone and ridiculously bad at defense. I don't see what all the fuss ever was with him.

Holiday is obviously a guy with inflated stats. His stats look a lot better than how good he is and what his actual impact is.

Really, Lin should be the least disappointing, due to coming off a knee surgery and that he was being overrated. Williams is the top disappointment, because he was actually great at one time, and just got lazy. Lawson should not really even be disappointing anyone. He's an average player at best.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-13-2012 at 06:47 AM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease mikek85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The biggest disappointment is Deron Williams. He sucked last year with Besiktas and the Nets, and he sucks again this year.

Curry is injury prone and ridiculously bad at defense. I don't see what all the fuss ever was with him.

Holiday is obviously a guy with inflated stats. His stats look a lot better than how good he is and what his actual impact is.

Really, Lin should be the least disappointing, due to coming off a knee surgery and that he was being overrated. Williams is the top disappointment, because he was actually great at one time, and just got lazy. Lawson should not really even be disappointing anyone. He's an average player at best.
    Mad he peppered Europe's respective anus? Still furious he shut down VSpan?
    LOL @ Lawson not being good. He's a legend compared to VSpan.

Do u always defend players that are not black?

Lmao didnt besiktas retire Dwill's jersey?

Euroleague raging like mad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Do u always defend players that are not black?
    Speculation is, he's from Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Speculation is, he's from Arkansas.
    Not speculation, it's been confirmed.

Ersan has been a huge disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Once again, the fanboys make fools of themselves by making threads about a below-average point guard who's not playing well.

Then, they scream and complain when people "hate" on Lin.

You can't have it both ways. If you want people to stop commenting negative on him, then stop making these stupid posts.
    I don't know how you can say you don't "hate" on Jeremy, I've only seen you post in Jeremy Lin/Houston Rockets related threads and none of your posts have been positive. I'm not even propping Jeremy up in this thread so what's so stupid about this thread? You're pretty much saying as long as there are absolutely NO Jeremy Lin posts, people will stop "hating". That doesn't seem to work anyways because you'll just post in the game threads.

I like how you completely ignore the play of the good-elite point guards I've posted who have even bigger contracts than Jeremy.

In case you are wondering, I don't think Jeremy is an elite point guard who would take Houston into the playoffs (before and after the acquisition of Harden), he's an average point guard with decent potential.

NBA lottery pick

Don