Default Re: 11/16/12 Suns @ Lakers GT

Quote Originally Posted by takai
    Over .500 now
    4-5 for the season
    .500 at home

neither is over .500

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I agree. I felt so bad for Nash for having to deal with that baboon. I thought Nash would become Steve Blake 2.0 because of Brown.
    Yeah, and that's why the D'antoni hire was the best move for the Lakers. Would have been too late for PJax to make it work IMO.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    4-5 for the season
    .500 at home

neither is over .500
    4-3 at home, 0-2 on the road.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

27.1 PPG, 5.0 APG, 5.2 RPG, 1.4 SPG, 54 FG%, 42 3PT% & 92 FT% in 36.7 MPG for a 34 year old Kobe, who has been in the league for 17 years now.

I have never witnessed a player that has played this game as long, be this impressive. Not even KAJ or Karl Malone. Just amazing, and he's looking like by FAR the best shooting guard in the game.

Howard 18/12/4
    Nice game for him, he needs to take care of the ball though. Getting swiped too much lately.

114 points scored but only 22 from the bench from only 3 players. Really bad. Hill is our bench; I really hope Jamison and Meeks can start producing in this offense. Blake's best trait is his outside shot, so he'll be effective. Morris is nice defensively and does some things well, just isn't consistent and losses control often. No one else really has a chance to get minutes. Duhon has looked pretty bad these last couple of games, I don't want him in any game. Sacre and Ebanks should see some minutes as well. I would love if the Lakers went out and got Martin, and CDR or T.Williams. We can use another reliable scorer off the bench and Martin would complete our rotation and potentially set up a starting core of Howard & Hill, with Gasol coming off the bench with Martin and being utilized properly.

I don't like him staying on the perimeter, he is a career 50%+ shooter and is shooting 40% on the year because 80% of his attempts are from 15+ feet away.

Nice win boys, lets take care of Houston and start a nice winning streak. I hope Nash comes back, sometimes I forget we're missing him out there. I can not imagine how scary we'll be offensively with Nash on the court. His shooting, passing, court vision...

He is going to be so much more comfortable, and everyone will benefit.
    Good night guys!

NBA Superstar

i bet this game would've been a lot closer in the end in a halfcourt slow down.

there is a lot more space and opportunity when they're playing up tempo. they just need to get in shape since you can see them huffing and puffing, they're probably used to running up and standing around for the duration of the shot clock so can't blame them.

can't wait to see them with Nash back with all of these weapons and Nash being Nash. with the way Kobe's ballin the backcourt will be unstoppable. and honestly Morris sucks.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    I hope so. The only blemish in his career is that he only has 1 MVP award. IF he won it in his 17th NBA season, wow.

But i'd be more happier if he were able to win his 6th.
    Who cares? Moses Malone won 3, Shaquille won 1.
    It's a popularity contest anyways. Just look at Jordan winning over K.Malone in 98'.

I could care less about Kobe's regular season MVP trophies. It'd be much nicer if he retires with 3-4 finals MVPs.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    You heard wrong. Mike is coming back Sunday.

Lakers win by 15 tonight.
    Pretty close! +1
    Last edited by DixieNourmous; 11-17-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Big game from Metta, been a while since he shot the ball like that.

Decent college freshman LA.MJ&KB#1's Avatar

GReat job lakers....Now let's keep moving forward and dominate the league.