Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    You are a f*cking idiot and I always see you poking your head in Kobe threads trying to act like you know something, and you're not just here to hug his nuts. With retarded analysis like this, i'd be shocked to find out you even watch games.

Why are you an idiot? Simple

Kobe had the far superior +/- for the game, but check the stat sheet, and shyt, check out the game

Dwight had 23/15/3/4 on 8/11 shooting
    A monster night
    His +/- is dragged down by missed free throws

Kobe had 25/4/5/1 on 8/15 shooting
    Great performance, but Dwight clearly had the greater impact. CLEARLY

As someone who watched the game, if you think Kobe is "+24" better than Dwight in terms of impact you are a clownnn
    this mental midget actually thinks a center with no decision making, no go to moves, no play making, who just gets put backs and lobs while clanking free throws all day has more of a positive impact on the lakers than the main ball handler, main play maker, main scorer, vocal leader, decision maker, main clutch player

and +/- has allot to do with impact. its the definition of impact since whenever kobe goes out of the game dwight has no idea how to take controll of a team. they fall apart without kobe

and for a team that doesnt rely on defense and just trys to outscore everyone. i highly doubt dwights impact on the defensive end is all that important anymore. his dpoty chances are gone

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

NuggetsFan, just stop...you're the one taking this too heart. Weren't Denver expected to do well? 6-6 isn't well. They are playing below expectations, yet you come into this thread using words like "turmoil" and "sinking" regarding the Lakers.

LA are 5-2 in their last 7 games, how exactly are they sinking?
    They are not only missing their starting point guard (but also their backup PG) and just had a coaching change, if anything they're clearly improving their play. Like I said tonight we had no energy. I am not surprised with Howard coming back from surgery and is obviously not at 100%; so therefore I expect him not to be as mobile or quick out there.

Like the Lakers Denver added a new piece, but do you see me overreacting every-time Denver losses a game? Fact is, Denver will be fine just give them some time to gel. They added arguably the best player on their current roster. Just like LA adding Nash & Dwight. Nash hasn't even played more then 5 quarters for us and Howard had his first serious injury of his career. I don't expect him to be consistent right now or play to his full capabilities.

I'll be in panic mode if LA are still playing inconsistent basketball come February if they're at full strength. Only reason I semi-attacked you is because you being a Nugget fan, I figured you'd understand my point of view.

I apologize for insulting you by the way. You're a damn good poster and I usually agree with your opinion on matters.

No biggie homie.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this mental midget actually thinks a center with no decision making, no go to moves, no play making, who just gets put backs and lobs while clanking free throws all day has more of a positive impact on the lakers than the main ball handler, main play maker, main scorer, vocal leader, decision maker, main clutch player

and +/- has allot to do with impact. its the definition of impact since whenever kobe goes out of the game dwight has no idea how to take controll of a team. they fall apart without kobe

and for a team that doesnt rely on defense and just trys to outscore everyone. i highly doubt dwights impact on the defensive end is all that important anymore. his dpoty chances are gone
    Hmm, so Dwight plays more minutes, is the defensive anchor, has much greater statistical impact, yet Kobe is better for some reason. You criticize Dwight's playmaking as if that's actually his job; I would HOPE Kobe will always be doing more playmaking than Dwight. And I think the Lakers horrible bench might have something to do with the team sputtering when the starters aren't out there

And LOL at one of the board's KNOWN RETARDS trying to comment on anyone else's intelligence. However, I will not reply after this since you are so mentally dense that I would only be troll baiting myself. LMAO at this kobe nut hugger trying to tell people with real education they're wrong. Don't you got school in the morning, kid, time for bed

I'd keep rollin with the jokes but i'm sure you're a loser in real life (you know it), so you can just act out you're own punchlines
    LMAO if you really have no friends, and are wondering why you can't get girls; here's the things kid, God hates you and you deserve it

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers

I'd keep rollin with the jokes but i'm sure you're a loser in real life (you know it), so you can just act out you're own punchlines
    LMAO if you really have no friends, and are wondering why you can't get girls; here's the things kid, God hates you and you deserve it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Defensive Anchor?

Anchoring the worst defense in the league while not playing defense himself.

Good Job

Good college starter

I don't care who is better. Anyone who actually watches the game should automatically know.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

Damn you ride Kobe's dick hard.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Howard is not healthy and the season is too young. Kobe may not keep it up all season though I hope he does and Howard could come back and be as dominate if not more so than past years.

Decent playground baller

WHAT DiD I TELL YOU GUYS. Dwight ain't doing shit.
    I'll wait for the reps now

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    not really.

Lebron has 2 players in their primes. Kobe has an old Nash, only Dwight is in his prime. Not to mention no bench besides Jordan Hill. Lebron has a ton of shooters.

Love it, same thing for Lebron, he gets praised, but for Kobe, it's nothing

Durant would win titles with lebron or kobe's teams... Both are overrated

Learning to shoot layups

Howard is am AMAZING defensive player who can contribute a lot to the offense.. Kobe is an AMAZING offensive player who can contribute a lot to the defense. They are on the same team. I'm a happy Laker fan.

College superstar

We need to go back to the give and go offense we ran last year. You give me the ball and the rest of you go to hell.
    --Kobe Bryant

Decent playground baller

I am damn right, Dwight is a scrub
    Before the season people were calling him the best player on the Lakers just to spite Kobe