Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan average 33/8/8 in 1989 with...

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Calling kblaze a LeBron stan now.

It's official, Mark has gone off the deep end. I shudder to think what he'd be like if LeBron won this year
    get off my dick you mental midget

its just funny seeing him get on people's ass for calling lebron a stat padder ( when those people specifically bring up his rebounds) and then he turns around and claims Jordan was stat padding & the numbers aren't as good as they seem..

he acts like this is a fuccing sin to say about lebron, but ok..

.. but what should we expect from him after his Chris Paul rants of "results don't matter doe"..
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 07-30-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    geez the player you stan literally does this all the time and i've seen you call other morons for bringing that up as "stat padding" and using that as a reason for his numbers being overrated

KBlaze isn't a LeBron stan. He's even gone on record to say he hates the guy (or more to that) because of one his real life friends.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Don't try to act like Kblaze isn't just as biased as everybody else on here..

dude is straight up ridiculous at time..

here he is trying to downplay Kobe's 40ppg month (reminder only 2 players in NBA history have done this)

Let me know when 40ppg means anything. Our numbers system being based on multiples of ten doesnt mean 40 is a lot more impressive..

Kobe took 29.6 a game in his 40ppg month.

Durant is less impressive because he never took 45 shots? Or 49?
    so he just straight up lies and intentionally is deceitful.. Kobe has a 40 ppg month where he didn't take 45 or 49 shots..

yet he's been on ISH defending Lebron's 34 shots per game to get 35 points as some marvelous performance

then goes on to say this gem later when talking about Kobe

He has either not been winning or been winning on teams he didnt need to do that much to make into winners.
    like are you fuccing serious with this? I guess the 08-10 Lakers without Kobe are contenders... since Kobe didn't have to do much to make them into contenders..

he literally goes on to claim that most of Kobe's teams would have been solid without him..lol

and just to put the icing on the cake, and to let you know his double standard is real..

Cant give it to Kobe playing with Gasol/Bynum as he wins 56-60 games..

Bynum on average played less than 50 games per season from 08-10..

and the lakers won 57, 65, 57 games per season in a brutal conference (08 and 10 featured all 8 WC playoff teams with 50+ wins)

So Kobe shouldn't get MVP because he plays with Bynum(wtf) & Gasol while finishing 1st in the WC all three years..

yet 2012 Lebron deserves MVP even though he plays with Bosh & Wade and finished 2nd in the east one year according to him..

GTFO
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 07-30-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Don't try to act like Kblaze isn't just as biased as everybody else on here
    Don't try and deflect on me.

I didn't say anything about bias. Yeah, no shit were all biased to an extent. I'm well we're all fans here. I said he wasn't a LeBron stan because he flat out said that I his own posts a d that it was because of his real life friend who annoys him about LeBron all the time.

The rest to the crap, incredibly irrelevant. Shows me some actual astronomical evidence and links in context showing someone is a stan.

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetchoked
    8 fga with 11 freethrow attempts and 9 assists, thats still good number of possessions. Not enough for the GOAT but its pretty pathetic that this is what you have to use to try to throw shade at the goat.

are you arguing that lebron had a better playoff performance? well its easy to chose one bad game from jordan and a good one from lebron, thats ****ing stupid though. you can do this with literally any two players in NBA history.

you say he is ignoring game five, which he is, but you are ignoring the facts he posted. if you want to go down the route comparing lebron to jordan, go ahead. you can be a fool if you want to. 3ball posts a bunch of irrelevant shit, but he also posts facts, and backs them up with stats. you should stick to comparing lebron to kobe, they are peers. neither of those guys can touch MJ though.

you say lebron has 0 games with 8 fga in his entire playoff carreer, but check this out:

so lebron has single digit scoring games without ever taking as few as 8 fga in a playoff game... that is pretty bad. but at the same time, so the **** what? just stop arguing with 3ball. you will get nowhere. as crazy as dude seems, he isnt wrong. jordan is the goat.
    1st of all since when is it shade to bring up a bad game, isn't it done here on a minutely basis? If its shade at anyone it's at 3ball and his shit logic, sorry if you can't read between the lines. Then you quote 3bum to tell me what he said is right, well what did I post that wasn't factual and correct. Please point out any lie I put in the above post. If not be on your way.

curry

Banned

Adjust for pace and MJs averages in 1989 is 25/5/5

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Adjust for pace and MJs averages in 1989 is 25/5/5
    Err, no. Pace this season is 95.5 and those Bulls played at a 97.0 pace, or just one extra possession per game. His averages adjusted for today's pace are still 32/8/8. Try again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Err, no. Pace this season is 95.5 and those Bulls played at a 97.0 pace, or just one extra possession per game. His averages adjusted for today's pace are still 32/8/8. Try again.
    Exactly. The league right now is playing at the fastest pace, scoring the most points since the '93 Season. Teams are getting like 5-6 more possessions than teams were during the 2nd 3-peat for the Bulls.

'16 Warriors Pace: 99.6
    '96 Bulls Pace: 91.1

What's Chef Curry's inflated pace stats translate to in '96 numbers?
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 02-07-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Kblaze guy was posting straight nonsense in this thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

That was his stat padding season....I think 90 is his peak season.