Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

Thread: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

  1. #1
    LeBron James keep-itreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,538

    Default How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...6893--nba.html

    ridiculous.....

    All he ever does is whine, what a joke.

  2. #2
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20,958

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    He's always been a poser, shit leader, cry baby and douchebag. Nothing new about it, most of us know this. Look back on interviews in Orlando over the years. Dude never talked about how he could do more or what he did wrong. It was always "we" or flat out calling out teammates. Not the behavior of a leader or franchise player you want on your team.

  3. #3
    #ItsFeedingTime stallionaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,011

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    lol he mad. lakers suck.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Dwight is a front-runner. He doesn't want to deal with adversity which is why he wanted out in Orlando despite Orlando having a pretty solid cast around him.

    I always lol and lol hard when people say Dwight's cast in Orlando was bad, because that supporting cast was very good especially compared to the likes of what other superstars had. The reality is that Dwight simply cannot carry a team. I would think Dwight would at least be the best player on the Lakers this season, but he hasn't even been able to do that.

  5. #5
    Big Booty Hoes!! NumberSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...6893--nba.html

    ridiculous.....

    All he ever does is whine, what a joke.
    He's sending the FO a message. If they can't get their shit together, he won't be staying with this mess. I think he's VERY unhappy with the D'Antoni hiring.

  6. #6
    NBA Superstar SpecialQue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13,723

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    This coming from the guy who wouldn't even considering going to Chicago to play alongside Rose when he had the chance.

  7. #7
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20,958

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Dwight is a front-runner. He doesn't want to deal with adversity which is why he wanted out in Orlando despite Orlando having a pretty solid cast around him.

    I always lol and lol hard when people say Dwight's cast in Orlando was bad, because that supporting cast was very good especially compared to the likes of what other superstars had. The reality is that Dwight simply cannot carry a team. I would think Dwight would at least be the best player on the Lakers this season, but he hasn't even been able to do that.
    Yup that Orlando supporting cast similar to the 01 Sixers with Iverson was tailor made for Dwight. People acting like it wasn't good are full of shit. Lebron and CP3 had much worse squads in recent years. Same with Kobe in 04-06.

  8. #8
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Pasadena
    Posts
    6,691

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Good for Howard. Dude speaking the truth....

  9. #9
    City of Angels LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,126

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Fright Coward's quivering knees can't handle the load. He needs to be carried.

  10. #10
    Big Booty Hoes!! NumberSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    I'm glad he's letting them know he's not staying if they're going to run this like the mess they have been. Jim Buss needs to go. I'm sincerely worried that this tool is gonna be James Dolan 2.0 and the Lakers will become the western Knicks.

  11. #11
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,387

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    This is the new breed of superstar. From Lebron stringing the Cavs along the whole free agent process and then teaming up to form a team with his buddies to Melo openly flirting with the Knicks despite winning with the Nuggets now to Dwight talking about leaving the Lakers when he hasn't even played half a season. There's no more loyalty in basketball.

  12. #12
    I rule the local playground ThunderKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    So... he will do whatever it takes to win a title. Why doesn't he start by hitting his free throws?

    Dude would consider bailing out on a team before he looks in the mirror.... what a joke.

  13. #13
    Back to Business
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,556

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yup that Orlando supporting cast similar to the 01 Sixers with Iverson was tailor made for Dwight. People acting like it wasn't good are full of shit. Lebron and CP3 had much worse squads in recent years. Same with Kobe in 04-06.

    Whoa pump ya breaks kid.dat 01 sixers team was far worse! No scoring besides ai.that sixers team was like lebrons 07 cavs team.dwights magic were winnin games even wen he had bad nights.slow yo roll homie!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    NBA Legend oh the horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    15,548

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    This is the new breed of superstar. From Lebron stringing the Cavs along the whole free agent process and then teaming up to form a team with his buddies to Melo openly flirting with the Knicks despite winning with the Nuggets now to Dwight talking about leaving the Lakers when he hasn't even played half a season. There's no more loyalty in basketball.

    For me, it goes beyond loyalty. Its just flat out classless and tacky at times the way these players create such complete and utter turmoil with their mouths.


    Is this dude serious? After the NIGHTMARE in Orlando, he comes out and says something like this, and DOESNT expect the media to hound him about it all season now? Jesus christ Dwight, STOP TALKING.

  15. #15
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    54,602

    Default Re: How can anyone respect Dwight Howard after what he just said

    I LMAO when Amistill said that Dwight was better than Robinson and Ewing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •