Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Calling all of the LAMAR ODOM Fans

Doesn't fit well
    Last edited by Gileraracer; 10-14-2015 at 03:54 AM.

Banned

this all started with the chris paul veto

if it goes through then odom is dealt to a team that actually needed and wanted him. he isnt sent back then dumped to ride the bench and ultimately be dropped by dallas

its all david sterns fault in the end

Funny how people just get shit on until they're dead. Not just Odom, but people in general. Why do we treat corpses better than we treat living people?

Not that Odom is dead yet, but it doesn't look good.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Funny how people just get shit on until they're dead. Not just Odom, but people in general. Why do we treat corpses better than we treat living people?

Ya, I was just thinking that a few minutes ago. Same thing happened with Michael Jackson, before he died he was a joke to many people, when he passed away the whole world was mourning his loss, wtf is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Ya, I was just thinking that a few minutes ago. Same thing happened with Michael Jackson, before he died he was a joke to many people, when he passed away the whole world was mourning his loss, wtf is wrong with people?
    probably the best example of that in our lifetimes

what good does it do for them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

I always felt bad for Odom. He went through a very tough life. Never made fun of his downfall

Home of the 16

Kobe's my favorite Laker of all-time, but Odom will always be my favorite player of all-time all because I could relate to him on & off the court. Not to boast or anything but I worked on my craft around his game back in the HS days, we both had the same role for our team -- at least I did most of the time, we both similar skillsets mid-range to down low (that f*cking hopstep), but I couldn't dribble for shit & tunnel vision. I was not the star but I was part of the puzzle. Obviously I'll never be good as he was, but watching him play & while looking up to him as a role model helped me out in my early days (No Kardashian jokes, f*cku). What a player this guy was. & the one thing I could do was the shammgod on a good day, humiliated myself when I tried to do between the legs like he did, though. lol

I'll be looking for community basketball leagues & bully 40 year olds for sure -- all for Lamar. Lmao

& this is why he'll be my favorite player of all-time. LO, don't give up, big bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I always felt bad for Odom. He went through a very tough life. Never made fun of his downfall
    Definitely, can only bottle all that up for so long...then overwhelms you

Always admired his game. I love versatile players in general, and bigmen that can pass in particular. Odom was a crucial and underrated part of those 2009 and 2010 championship teams...

As a Mavs fan I thought he basically conned the team. Dallas was promised Lamar Odom and got someone else instead. He simply didn't show up and showed a complete lack of professionalism at that time.

Looking back though that was obviously a rough period in his life... And overall he'll be remembered as a champion and one of the most talented point forwards to play in the league, not for this.
    Last edited by BoutPractice; 10-14-2015 at 05:31 AM.