Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Destiny (Bungie's new video game) early details:

My missus parent who i live with go away June next year for a couple months, will probably pick it up then so i can smash it out for the time with no net drop out.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Ah I see I see. What system you playing on? My group of friends needs 1-2 more people for the raid.
    PS4, although I probably won't be on a for a few days because of school stuff.

The first week it came out I crammed all my homework into one day and finished it, it's not so practical to do every week

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Haven't made vs multiplayer level yet but:

Destiny- Pretty good. Pretty good.

Destiny w/ DLC- Good.

Destiny 2- AMAZING!

That's my prediction. There are tweaks that I've heard a lot of people talk about, and I'm confident Bungie will listen. Not worth 60 bucks, but my brother bought it not me.

- Got to level 20, finished the game, and was like wow.....what a horrible job on the story. The worlds look amazing though, and the NPC's aren't dumbed down.

- Started doing strikes, got purple armor and some exotic yellows... then grinded to get ascendant shards and energy to level up the legendary and exotics.

- Very boring, tedious grinding process....I'm at level 27.

- Crucible....already broken as the exotic auto rifle destroys all. Trust me, I know. No lag whatsoever though...amazing netcode.

- I want to play some 3v3 multiplayer with friends only and be able to pick which map to play on.... oh wait... can't do that....no custom multiplayer. What a failure...

- So basically I'm going to do the raids...level up to 30, and then I'm done as this game is simply a filler until the much better game, Halo Master Chief Edition comes out in Nov which will contain the original halo online multiplayer. No point in me playing any other game, as I've been waiting 15 years to play halo 1 online on the superior console version, as the PC version is a joke.
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 09-19-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I'm still near the beginning of this game. I have a couple of noob questions.

1. How can you tell what missions you've completed?

2. How do you fill up the yellow bar and what does it do?

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    I'm still near the beginning of this game. I have a couple of noob questions.

1. How can you tell what missions you've completed?

2. How do you fill up the yellow bar and what does it do?
    1. I just remember the name of the mission to know I beat it, it's confusing at first but you'll get used to it.

2. Yellow bar is your super/special, since you're beginnning, if you're a Titan it' a slam that creates a shockwave, Warlocks short an Void Orb that explodes, and Hunters get a golden gun that shoots 3 shots and does massive damage. It fills up by either killing enemies or collecting orbs when other people use their special attacks.

I got ****ed on exotic gear. My mission turns into an exotic fusion rifle (which I'm so-so with), and then I get a legendary engram that turns into...an exotic fusion rifle.

Sunshine State

I got ****ed on exotic gear. My mission turns into an exotic fusion rifle (which I'm so-so with), and then I get a legendary engram that turns into...an exotic fusion rifle.
    I've learned to never be excited when I get a legendary Engram, because 9/10 they'll usually f*ck you in the ass.

I need a legendary sniper rifle, two of my friends got TWO of the snipers that I'd want, while my engrams gives me Fusion rifles and shotguns

Should be a trade system available.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Should be a trade system available.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I've learned to never be excited when I get a legendary Engram, because 9/10 they'll usually f*ck you in the ass.

I need a legendary sniper rifle, two of my friends got TWO of the snipers that I'd want, while my engrams gives me Fusion rifles and shotguns
    I've only gotten 2 of the exotic engrams. The legendary ones ****ed me over a third of the time and turn into a blue piece of shit. Otherwise I usually just get wimpier shotguns.

Have you noticed an increased amount of people getting the exotic weapon to drop in multiplayer? Happened to my friend friday and saturday another friend got one and a couple random guys got them as well.

I will love whoever gives me a 2day Xbox Live Gold pass.

I'm on again but no mic

Sunshine State

I've only gotten 2 of the exotic engrams. The legendary ones ****ed me over a third of the time and turn into a blue piece of shit. Otherwise I usually just get wimpier shotguns.

Have you noticed an increased amount of people getting the exotic weapon to drop in multiplayer? Happened to my friend friday and saturday another friend got one and a couple random guys got them as well.
    Do you mean the crucible? I don't play the crucible that much but when I have I haven't noticed any exotic drops, do exotic engrams drop in the open world?

I got an exotic machine gun from a legendary engram once, but other than that I just see people buying exotic stuff from Xur the vendor on weekends, now everybody and they momma got the exotic rocket launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Do you mean the crucible? I don't play the crucible that much but when I have I haven't noticed any exotic drops, do exotic engrams drop in the open world?

I got an exotic machine gun from a legendary engram once, but other than that I just see people buying exotic stuff from Xur the vendor on weekends, now everybody and they momma got the exotic rocket launcher.
    The RL is garbage tho.

Exotic auto rifle and exotic helm should be had first, then buy the appropriate legendary other pieces to support those items and your style of play.