Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Partizan's Avatar

Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

[QUOTE=bd#1pguard]
    Quote Originally Posted by Partizan
    Thanks (ove sezone su opasni ali vidjecemo)

bice vam uska pobjeda al ipak pobjeda ja tako mislim. odakle si iz montenegra? ja sam se zadnjeg mjeseca vratijo u americi iz bara, ozenijo se tamo jer su vase cure vatrenije. svudze proseto budva,kotor, ulcinj i tako dalje. prelijea zemlja al cevapi vam nista nevaljaju, odakle pommes sa cevapima vista ludi
    Podgorica :)

Euroleague, if Childress didn't get that "rebound", Olympiacos wouldn't play in the finals. True or not?
    I apologise for teodosic MVP remark, i didn't factchecked.

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    This turned out another european vs american thread.
    doesnt every thread this idiot participates in

Lots of posters from the Balkans on ISH

Several posters from Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia, and a few from Slovenia and now someone from Montenegro. Great to see.

[QUOTE=Partizan]
    Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    Podgorica :)

Euroleague, if Childress didn't get that "rebound", Olympiacos wouldn't play in the finals. True or not?
    I apologise for teodosic MVP remark, i didn't factchecked.
    Read this and tell me I am wrong.

Childress is a good role player for playing team defense (not man to man though) and getting rebounds. He's athletic, a good finisher, good in open court fast break and at lobs.

Childress is a good ball handler.

Then....

He can't score on his own, can't play in half court, can't create his own shot, or for others, can't play against a set defense, can't shoot, can't hit wide open shots most of the time.

He spent the whole 2 years at Olympiacos being unguarded and left wide open by the opposing defense.

He is an offensive liability in the half court. All of his points came from put backs on rebounds, lob dunks, wide open shots, or on fast breaks.

You telling me that you dispute this?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You are an NBA only fan. I doubt you have ever seen a Euroleague game. You are just another clown.
    Claiming that someone from Montenegro whose name is Partizan is an NBA only fan and has never seen a Euroleague game just because they reply with facts and legitimate questions to dispute your trolling? Classy. really classy.

[QUOTE=Euroleague]

Childress is a good role player for playing team defense (not man to man though) and getting rebounds. He's athletic, a good finisher, good in open court fast break and at lobs.

Then....

He can't score on his own, can't play in half court, can't create his own shot, or for others, can't play against a set defense, can't shoot, can't hit wide open shots most of the time.

He spent the whole 2 years at Olympiacos being unguarded and left wide open by the opposing defense.

He is an offensive liability in the half court. All of his points came from put backs on rebounds, lob dunks, wide open shots, or on fast breaks.

But does that make him trash. Obviously the things he was good at he was very good at. As Partizan said, one of those put backs on rebounds sent his team to the final. He was 2nd on the team in scoring and rebounds and minutes and with him being the player he was they made it to the final. Just because he can't shoot does not make him a bad player. The stats show he was a major contributor to a team that made the finals. Euroleague selected him for all-Euroleague 2nd team. He averaged 15.2 ppg when he made it to the championship game.

He was not trash. Do you dispute this?

[QUOTE=Euroleague]

Then....

See, you can also argue reasonably when you want to...
    Your opinions aren't wrong, but you still try to make it sound like he was worse than he really was. He was good defender, rebounder, played with energy and hustle, good transition player. And you are right about his flaws but you are just repeating that he struggled to create his own shot in set defense, that was his problem. He wouldnt be good first option on any Euroleague team, but he was useful for that team, they had enough of offense they needed a player like him.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Claiming that someone from Montenegro whose name is Partizan is an NBA only fan and has never seen a Euroleague game just because they reply with facts and legitimate questions to dispute your trolling? Classy. really classy.
    He claimed Olympiacos was Euroleague champs in 2010. So that does not sound like someone that knows much of anything about Euroleague.

Then he claimed Childress was better than Halperin, as good as Teodosic, Kleiza, Bourousis...........sorry but that sure the **** does not sound like anyone that watches Euroleague.

It sounds like pure trolling bullshit, just like the filth you post.

[QUOTE=gabepizza]

But does that make him trash. Obviously the things he was good at he was very good at. As Partizan said, one of those put backs on rebounds sent his team to the final. He was 2nd on the team in scoring and rebounds and minutes and with him being the player he was they made it to the final. Just because he can't shoot does not make him a bad player. The stats show he was a major contributor to a team that made the finals. Euroleague selected him for all-Euroleague 2nd team. He averaged 15.2 ppg when he made it to the championship game.

He was not trash. Do you dispute this?
    You are a ****ing idiot.

[QUOTE=Partizan]

See, you can also argue reasonably when you want to...
    Your opinions aren't wrong, but you still try to make it sound like he was worse than he really was. He was good defender, rebounder, played with energy and hustle, good transition player. And you are right about his flaws but you are just repeating that he struggled to create his own shot in set defense, that was his problem. He wouldnt be good first option on any Euroleague team, but he was useful for that team, they had enough of offense they needed a player like him.
    He was trash. He got absolutely dominated two years in a row by Perperoglou in the Greek Finals. The second year, the one you and Gabe are talking about, he actually cried during one of the games over the abuse Perperoglou was giving him.

The same Perperoglou that Gabe has said could never in a million years play at the NBA level. But yet here is claiming Childress was a "legit" NBA player.

Childress did nothing but make Olympiacos worse. He was much worse of a SF for them than Vasilopoulos and Pelekanos were. The only reason he played so much was because his contract had a minimum amount of playing time written in it. Otherwise, he would have been glued to the bench.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    hey man your partizan should let zvezda win the league just once man, its been too long for them. kako vas nije sram samo pobjedzujete haha
    Za koga ti navijas ?

As if there was any doubt before, Euroleague's officially gone off the deep end.

He claimed Olympiacos was Euroleague champs in 2010. So that does not sound like someone that knows much of anything about Euroleague.

Then he claimed Childress was better than Halperin, as good as Teodosic, Kleiza, Bourousis...........sorry but that sure the **** does not sound like anyone that watches Euroleague.

It sounds like pure trolling bullshit, just like the filth you post.
    I never said Olympiacos won EL 2010 and you can't seriously believe that I dont know who won the F4 in which Partizan played.

Childress wasn't trash, trash are players who struggle to score at all, are a liability on the floor, prone to turnovers and mistakes...
    I dont want to argue with you any more, even you don't believe the things you post.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Yes, I'm from Montenegro, well we have a great frontcourt and there are also talks that maybe Mirotic will also play for us due to Ibaka taking his spot in Spanish team. Problem is that our only hope on the outside is that Ivanovic pans out, we are forced to give passports to American players to play in the backcourt for us and I don't really support that in a national team...
    If Pekovic plays I hope for a good result in Eurobasket this summer...
    Would you be happy if Mirotic started to play for Montenegro ? To me it looks like he doesn't care for what NT he plays and thats why I don't like him , when he was offered to play for Spain NT he accepted but since Ibaka is there now he wants to play for Montenegro well I would tell him to **** off if I was NT coach .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Would you be happy if Mirotic started to play for Montenegro ? To me it looks like he doesn't care for what NT he plays and thats why I don't like him , when he was offered to play for Spain NT he accepted but since Ibaka is there now he wants to play for Montenegro well I would tell him to **** off if I was NT coach .
    Pekovic also doesn't care for NT and I love that he plays... I won't get into politics this isn't place for that, but if only people who care for Montenegro national team played it would be extremely hard to fill out the roster...

Edit: About Mirotic, from what I know he was pressured by his coach from his first basketball team in Montenegro, not to play for Montenegro NT.
    Last edited by Partizan; 12-03-2012 at 05:40 PM.