Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: The Top 10 Claims Made by Creationists to Counter Scientific Theories

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    get back at me when antibiotics stop working. then we will talk about everyday experience.
    Thats for the people that make it. You think someone taking medicine thinks about the processes through which it was made and what not.. nah they get prescribed and take it

코비=GOAT

Default Re: The Top 10 Claims Made by Creationists to Counter Scientific Theories

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    But tiddy doesn't know those people personally, so it doesn't count.

Also, if I recall correctly, my man Shiver is a young earth bible thumper. Amirite Shiv?
    Yep, the earth was formed 6000 years ago with all radioactive decay products and minerals in place. I don't know why God did it, but I believe it.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Thats for the people that make it. You think someone taking medicine thinks about the processes through which it was made and what not.. nah they get prescribed and take it
    But they will have to think about it soon. Once people are dropping like flies because their antibiotics don't work anymore they will understand what evolution is very quickly. We aren't going to have antibiotics forever, unless some new discoveries are made in the very near future sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t is going to hit the fan.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Yep, the earth was formed 6000 years ago with all radioactive decay products and minerals in place. I don't know why God did it, but I believe it.
    Seriously? Or are you having a laugh?

코비=GOAT

Seriously? Or are you having a laugh?
    No I'm not serious. I'm not religious at all anymore. Safe to say, I lost faith. Just too busy with school.

Isn't it obvious that every culture has experienced the same "God/Infinite Intelligence/Connectedness" and that each religion is each culture's semi-retarded way of trying to explain it? Even science is slowly proving the same sh*t.

Can't you fools see that we are all connected? Science has already proven this, you just aren't connecting the dots! You think that all of this energy somehow can't become conscious? We are connected to each other and the universe, we are all made up of the same sh*t and energy. WE, HUMANS, are CONSCIOUS. If WE are conscious, what the f*ck makes you think that this whole UNIVERSE isn't CONSCIOUS! It's the SAME SH*T, our ability to become conscious is coming from the matter/energy in THIS UNIVERSE!!! Ultimately, we are a SINGULARITY!!!

As for Jesus, it doesn't matter if he is God or if Christianity is true. You SHOULD read the bible, as well as all other important religious texts you dummies. Jesus is a man that SHOULD be followed. He was a better man than you, and he was smarter than you. Learn from him you peasants. He told you the answers to life! He TOLD you the game, not SOLD but TOLD. As did many others, but I'm just using him as an example. It Was Written!!!!!! No NaS. The answers to everything have been given to us. The answer is LOVE. Love, Light, Truth, all the same thing. The more you deviate from that, the more you're f*cking up, or "sinning", or whatever you want to call it. It all comes back to being connected. You hate your neighbor, you're hating yourself.

Banned

There you go tiddy, hope you're satisfied now you goof.

Thank you, shiver. Where you been? Haven't seen you post in a while.

코비=GOAT

There you go tiddy, hope you're satisfied now you goof.

Thank you, shiver. Where you been? Haven't seen you post in a while.
    Med school. I'm taking a reprieve from studying for finals.

Banned

Med school. I'm taking a reprieve from studying for finals.
    Cool, good luck with finals

코비=GOAT

Cool, good luck with finals
    Thanks, I should get back to studying.

I'm Catholic and I know the Bible is not supposed to be taken literally. Some idiots are just too stupid to understand what the Bible means no matter how many times they read it.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

I know you don't think it. But that isn't what data analysis is. Just because you've never met anyone like that doesn't mean the statistics are wrong. It is actually weird that you haven't met people like that because I live in Australia and I have.
    Same. It sorta caused a rift in our relationship. We got into some argument and I said, "dude...the bible's bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it."

Dude wouldn't talk to me until I apologized. I eventually did (kind of dude that will literally admit nothing is wrong with him..wanted to save the friendship). He believed LITERALLY every word of it. He was part of the church of christ. They believe everything literally. It was a pretty inflammatory thing to say I guess...don't really care for him anymore though.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Intelligent design? Fine. I can live with that.

But if someone tells me they believe in the out right creationism, and the age of the Earth being less than billions of years I can't understand that. There's too much evidence to the contrary.

People believe in all kinds of shit whether there's actual evidence for it or not.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    But Christianity is a religion created 300 years after Jesus died

Why would the Romans create this religion some 300 years later though? I have a problem with this reason due to that immense gap in history.

What I will say is that people don't run away from the truth, they embrace it.