Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: I think the Knicks could rip through the East

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    So the heat go from getting blown out by a 50-60% knicks roster twice to sweep a most like fully healthy knicks roster? Man drugs are good. You bron/heat fans are hilarious.You like to bring up how chicago beat them in regular season games but all of those games were close,the bulls did not completely embarrass them like the knicks have.

No ones saying their a lock to beat the heat but some of you stans are giving them no chance at all when this is a different knicks roster, Only setting your selves up to look stupid if your ridiculous expectations dont come true example dallas beatin that @ss in the finals.
    the heat got blown out in game one the ecf that year by the bulls (21 points) and ended up backdoor sweeping them. the heat were like 0-5 vs the bulls at that point that season. Heat make adjustments better than anyone in the league. Can't wait till the heat shit on the knicks in the playoffs that is if they can finally win their first series in 13 years.

Miami Heat in 5 or 6 games. They are a much better defensive team in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-29-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    the heat got blown out in game one the ecf that year by the bulls (21 points) and ended up backdoor sweeping them. the heat were like 0-5 vs the bulls at that point that season. Heat make adjustments better than anyone in the league. Can't wait till the heat shit on the knicks in the playoffs that is if they can finally win their first series in 13 years.
    Wrong heat were 2-2 against the bulls that season and all of them were close games go look it up. Yes chicago won by 21 one game but the heat were a different team back then,they are not the same now.

The knicks are not the bulls who were solely dependent on rose to win them games, and the heat have all kinds of matchup problems with this knicks roster. So you keep thinking They are unbeatable in the playoffs, Keep living in the past and set yourself up to look stupid later

NBA rookie of the year

Gonna have to bookmark this thread for future lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Does it matter? Does not change the fact that your team aint winning a title this year.
    Yes? Is your team even on pace for the playoffs at this point?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Gonna have to bookmark this thread for future lulz.
    Go ahead bookmark, screenshot, do whatever helps you sleep at night. No one is guaranteeing anything but heat fans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nets
    lol typical Knicks fans, its by far the funniest thing to read on ISH when a Knicks fans talk to other teams 'How many titles your team has won?'. They are acting like their shitty team is the symbol of NBA.
    Please quote anywhere in my post where I said anything about winning a title or anything about the knicks being the symbol of the NBA

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Please quote anywhere in my post where I said anything about winning a title or anything about the knicks being the symbol of the NBA
    Exactly no one is guaranteeing anything but heat fans in particular are b**c**n crying at people just for speculating that another team can have success besides the heat.

NBA rookie of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gl4_UDJYic

Just a lil reminder to Knicks fans on what playoff level intesity Miami Heat defense looks like.

Carmelo STRUGGLING just to establish posistion on the wing.

Fronting and backing. Hard closes on shooters. Consistent swarming to the basketball.

Same personnel. Same result.

Ya'll are in for another RUDE awakening.
    Last edited by PJR; 12-29-2012 at 06:04 PM.

the knickerbonkers rip through the east ??

then go ahead and bet on them winning the east.

The only thing that will rip in the end... is you ripping your betting ticket right before you throw it in the trash can.

Local High School Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gl4_UDJYic

Just a lil reminder to Knicks fans on what playoff level intesity defense looks like.

Carmelo STRUGGLING just to establish posistion on the wing.

Hard closes on shooters. Consistent swarming to the basketball.

Same personnel. Same result.

Ya'll are in for another RUDE awakening.
    Hi my name is PJR i like to live in the past. I think the Heat will win 10 championships in a row because they have magical defensive powers in the playoffs and they cant be beat.

Please explain how the knicks have the same personel as last year?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Hi my name is PJR i like to live in the past. I think the Heat will win 10 championships in a row because they have magical defensive powers in the playoffs and they cant be beat.

Please explain how the knicks have the same personel as last year?
    You sound a lil upset.

You think Raymond Felton, 40 year old Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni are going to close the gap? Because that's basically the only difference. You think those dudes are going to consistently pierce the gaps of an engaged Heat screen & roll defense? Good luck on that.

Humor me as to how the Knicks are going to keep LeBron and Wade out of the paint?
    Last edited by PJR; 12-29-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    True. But at the same time I followed Kidd's Nets, before then the Portland Blazers and Sac Kings. Before then Jordan/Pippen's Bulls and Barkley where ever. Then the Big 3 Celtics. I'm originally from Alabama, I have no allegiances to any team.

But while I was following the Nuggets or hoping they won...find one time when I didn't say how incomplete their roster was, and please find another time when I said they'd win anything. I only just started to believe in the 2008-9 squad after they cockslapped the Mavs.

I can follow teams, but I still tell it like it is. And the Knicks are the most dynamic team in the league (when healthy at least). They're still pretty bad ass when they're not though.
    I would argue that nuggets team with AI/Melo was better then this knicks team.Difference being they were playing in west conference, and now knicks play in the watered down east conference.

This knicks team is like 8 - 6 vs west this year, barely above .500 .San antonio is 10 - 2 vs east, OKC 10 - 3 , Memphis 9 - 2, Clippers 9 - 3...

Knicks are racking up wins in a very easy conference.You put them in west, there record wouldnt be this good.

Only Miami is showing a dominant record out of the east against western teams

Local High School Star

You sound a lil upset.

You think Raymond Felton, 40 year old Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni are going to close the gap? Because that's basically the only difference. You think those dudes are going to consistnetly pierce the gaps of an engaged Heat screen & roll defense? Good luck on that.

Humour me as to how the Knicks are going to keep LeBron and Wade out of the paint?
    Well they sure closed the gap in the 2 head to head match ups thats for sure,and nobody can keep bron out the paint but they can control semi washed up wade. How can you bring up felton when he lit the heat up recently i have no clue, But to think the heat will suddenly dominate a full healthy knicks roster is just baffling. Two different years two different teams.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

You sound a lil upset.

You think Raymond Felton, 40 year old Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni are going to close the gap? Because that's basically the only difference. You think those dudes are going to consistnetly pierce the gaps of an engaged Heat screen & roll defense? Good luck on that.

Humour me as to how the Knicks are going to keep LeBron and Wade out of the paint?
    Um.. I think the heat will win because of their amped up defense but this is the wrong argument to make. Kidd had a huge impact in 2011 and watching him now I think he's even better on this knick team. He feeds Melo at the perfect times and spots and makes rhe whole offense gel.. He's literally the bridge between melos selfish isos and the rest of the teams offense. He's so crucial to the team its not funny. And Felton is way better than Tony Douglass and Mike bibby.. Way way way better.