Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Steve Novak clowns Nate Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Lol you are sooooooooo mad right now that Novak clowned Nate.
    Yes he is very mad and its hilarious

Lol you are sooooooooo mad right now that Novak clowned Nate.

That's an opinion.

Here's another. Knicks fans haven't experienced winning so long that they have to take solace in post game interview jokes because no matter what they do the stench of losing follows them every year.

My favorite active player went HAM on my least favorite team I'm elated right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    That's an opinion.

Here's another. Knicks fans haven't experienced winning so long that they have to take solace in post game interview jokes because no matter what they do the stench of losing follows them every year.
    "When little Nathan grows up I hope he can fufill his dreams and be just like me"

Local High School Star

That's an opinion.

My favorite active player went HAM on my least favorite team I'm elated right now.
    O look its the let me degrade the knicks to make my self feel better because someone on my team got clowned and it hurt my feelings wah wah please save the sob story for oprah. I think you need a nap or something to calm down buddy
    Last edited by jimmy77x; 01-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.

"When little Nathan grows up I hope he can fufill his dreams and be just like me"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Ehhh....it was cool but not as funny as yall make it out to be.

I like the belt gesture though.

Funny thing is while Novak is talking down on little "Nathan" dude is a beast and I don't know if Novak wants to see him in a dark alley. Now that would be a funny fight.
    Lol stfu.. Everyone knows your agenda.

That's an opinion.

^ your whole post reeks of saltiness...

Dude...Novak clowned on Nate. Bulls handled the Knicks. Those are the facts. No need to get so defensive, it wasn't that serious...

It was a funny comment regardless of the circumstances...

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

Lol stfu.. Everyone knows your agenda.

If you knew my agenda you'd know it would take alot more than yall weak asses to shut me up.

Knicks suck. And Nate got clowned but we got what really matters, the win tonight and every other night a win really counts. Cuddle up to that soundbite Knicks fans because when rose comes back it is more of the same for you bums.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    ^ your whole post reeks of saltiness...

Dude...Novak clowned on Nate. Bulls handled the Knicks. Those are the facts. No need to get so defensive, it wasn't that serious...

It was a funny comment regardless of the circumstances...
    I said the same thing damn near. No one is salty. I'm a huge Bulls fans who hates the ****ing Knicks, Pistons, and Cavs. I don't know why you regards can't grasp that. It's the natural dislike that some fans have. Nothing special.

People have come in here and said Nate got clowned plenty of times, including me...I'm not mad about it....but when Knicks fans clown our guy on a night we beat their ass I'm going to speak up.

So please, continue with your original and stirring renditions of...

"U mad"

"Why you salty?"

It entertains me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

And Nate got clowned.
    Exactly sucker

Local High School Star

If you knew my agenda you'd know it would take alot more than yall weak asses to shut me up.

Knicks suck. And Nate got clowned but we got what really matters, the win tonight and every other night a win really counts. Cuddle up to that soundbite Knicks fans because when rose comes back it is more of the same for you bums.
    The knicks suck but yet they still have a better record than the bulls, and so your hope is on player returning from an acl tear mid season? why should anyone be scared? what have the bulls done when he was completely healthy? o thats right nothing stay mad!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    The knicks suck but yet they still have a better record than the bulls, and so your hope is on player returning from an acl tear mid season? why should anyone be scared? what have the bulls done when he was completely healthy? o thats right nothing stay mad!

Mad about what?

Growing up watching Jordan and Pippen?

Seeing three games during the 72-10 season and seeing one of the best teams ever?

Cebrating year after year in Grant Park?

My team has given me several memories most of the fans here could only dream of. Nothing to be mad at here as far as our franchise goes.

Your team is the Knicks or what?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Exactly sucker
    So if I said that three times already why are you surgically attached to my nuts and while youre down their braid my pubic hairs loke your mom did that time.

I said the same thing damn near. No one is salty. I'm a huge Bulls fans who hates the ****ing Knicks, Pistons, and Cavs. I don't know why you regards can't grasp that. It's the natural dislike that some fans have. Nothing special.

People have come in here and said Nate got clowned plenty of times, including me...I'm not mad about it....but when Knicks fans clown our guy on a night we beat their ass I'm going to speak up.

So please, continue with your original and stirring renditions of...

"U mad"

"Why you salty?"

It entertains me.
    "Saltiness" is the perfect way to describe what your posts sound like when I read them. Forgive me if you didn't intend it to come across that way...but it does.

A simple funny jab at one of your players and you get on the defensive talking about how the Bulls spanked the Knicks blablabla and some other Bulls fan who said "Novak doesn't wanna see him in a dark alley"

You guys are making it more than what it really is...

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    Lighten up dude. Its not that serious, it was a funny response made even funnier because it came from one of the most unassuming players in the league.
    Actually, I just found out that Nate and Novak have some history? So it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing with Novak coming back with a hilarious but miss-timed comeback... there's actual bad blood between them? Or they're friends and it was a playful jab, depending on what the history is. Ex-teammates can skew one way or another lol.

Either way, no big deal. Even in my previous post my only point is moot because this wasn't just two random players going at it.

My bad.