Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    #HEATNATION

Default Re: Blake Griffin at it again..

That's ****ing terrible. I wish CF86 still posted, I wanted him to chime in on this.

On a side note, his account is unbanned, and has been for a while. Does he just not post anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ganja0710
    That's ****ing terrible. I wish CF86 still posted, I wanted him to chime in on this.

On a side note, his account is unbanned, and has been for a while. Does he just not post anymore?

He was posting as The Redemption for a bit... Havnt noticed him post for a while now though, I even started the Clippers vs Wizards GT... He normally always posts in them....

Good college starter

Honestly that's not that bad of a flop for Griffin, I was expecting something worse with the comments and his history. That's basically a flinch and I think most people would react the same way with an elbow coming at them. Flop would be if he held his nose and pretended to get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    Honestly that's not that bad of a flop for Griffin, I was expecting something worse with the comments and his history. That's basically a flinch and I think most people would react the same way with an elbow coming at them.
    I agree, he embelished it for sure, but when you have an elbow coming towards your face it seems like an obvious reaction to pull back and turn to avoid the hit or at least take it on the side of the head instead of right in the face.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Good High School Starter

yall really think thats a flop...o let me guess its a basketball play to get your face elbowed so that people on a message board can like you...

got it *jots that down on manti teo notepad*

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    yall really think thats a flop...o let me guess its a basketball play to get your face elbowed so that people on a message board can like you...

got it *jots that down on manti teo notepad*
    Are you blind haha

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Are you blind haha
    its not a flop...because what nene did wasnt basketball....it was an elbow with a goal to hit blake in the head disguised as a clearout

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

its not a flop...because what nene did wasnt basketball....it was an elbow with a goal to hit blake in the head disguised as a clearout
    It was a flop because what Griffin did was a flop.... and the elbow would have never hit him even if he didnt move...

How is swinging to ball to the other side not basketball? He was trying to get a better angle because Griffin cut off his left side. Most bigs do the same thing Nene just did.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    How is swinging to ball to the other side not basketball? He was trying to get a better angle because Griffin cut off his left side. Most bigs do the same thing Nene just did.
    it still is an elbow close to someone's face, and that someone tried to get out of the way, but for some odd reason that is "flopping"

At first he was just reacting to a elbow coming at him like most would he kind of flopped at the end when he swung his back. Overall its not the worst thing ever i don't know why you guys are crying about this. Also he's not even flopping that much this year only second one this year i think.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

it still is an elbow close to someone's face, and that someone tried to get out of the way, but for some odd reason that is "flopping"

What Griffin did was not just "tried to get out of the way", he was trying to exaggerate a contact that never existed, and that is pretty obvious...