Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Default Re: Howard walking with stat sheet after game showing it to teamates

I want to see how this team does with a few games without Kobe. It would show Kobe is the problem.

I'm honestly gonna enjoy being a Laker fan much more when Kobe is gone.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Really? Trade this cripple

Please tell me this is true

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    Please tell me this is true
    http://www.ocregister.com/sports/how...kers-team.html

[quote]After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent

Very good NBA starter

Howards stats:

Wins - 19.5 ppg, 12.0 shots
    Losses - 15.1 ppg, 9.2 shots

seems pretty obvious it's best to get Howard going... or at least try every game.

5 shots aint enough.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Howards stats:

Wins - 19.5 ppg, 12.0 shots
    Losses - 15.1 ppg, 9.2 shots

seems pretty obvious it's best to get Howard going... or at least try every game.

5 shots aint enough.
    Could you also post the turnovers and free throws attempted and made too?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

wtf no! that wouldn't fit the agenda

National High School Star

The turnovers don't really tell the whole story because the turnover is assessed on the passer.

Very good NBA starter

High turnovers and low FT% have been a constant all through out Howard's career.... wins or losses.

The point is, Lakers are going nowhere if they keep Howard a 10-shots-or-less player.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    High turnovers and low FT% have been a constant all through out Howard's career.... wins or losses.

The point is, Lakers are going nowhere if they keep Howard a 10-shots-or-less player.
    Lol why don't you just post them. Because FT attempts and turnovers have an effect on how many shots Dwight gets. I'm not saying Dwight shouldn't get more touches I'd love to see him get 20 shots a game but lets be real now you haven't actually seen Dwight play this year

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Yeah, the Lakers season could've been saved if someone is willing to risk his reputation standing up against Kobe. Kobe used to be a good player, but its not his era anymore. Remember how Shaq stepped down to play Wade's robin in Heat's first title? Similarly with Wade in 12?
    nets fan are so pathetic its not even funny...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I'm honestly gonna enjoy being a Laker fan much more when Kobe is gone.
    Wow look at this guy, a Lakers and Heat fan

I guess you root for whoever wins that year. Good for you. Remind me to take all your posts seriously in the future

While Kobe's been playing like straight-up rotten ass lately, y'all need to remember that more than a few games would have been won if Dwight hit his freethrows (when coaches were hacking him early in the season), and I don't know how many times I've seen the ball smacked out of Mr. Butterfinger's hands.

This team is just a failure basically. My biggest reason for wanting a Pau for Bosh trade is because I actually like Bosh and would like to see Pau used properly like he used to be. Not to mention get another ring.

Very good NBA starter

Lol why don't you just post them. Because FT attempts and turnovers have an effect on how many shots Dwight gets. I'm not saying Dwight shouldn't get more touches I'd love to see him get 20 shots a game but lets be real now you haven't actually seen Dwight play this year
    I've watched him enough to know they're treating him like pretty much a role player, ala Tyson Chandler... He turns the ball over, yes, but his leash is shorter than it should be. This is a player who's ALWAYS turned the ball over and ALWAYS shot poorly at the line... Fact of the matter is, in wins he's putting up nearly 20 ppg. If I'm coach, I'm trying to get him to the number, not shut him out.

split stats are here ... (he turns the ball over virtually the same amount in W/L's)
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits.../dwight-howard