Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Default Re: Howard walking with stat sheet after game showing it to teamates

Toxic team. Massive overhaul needed asap

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I've watched him enough to know they're treating him like pretty much a role player, ala Tyson Chandler... He turns the ball over, yes, but his leash is shorter than it should be. This is a player who's ALWAYS turned the ball over and ALWAYS shot poorly at the line... Fact of the matter is, in wins he's putting up nearly 20 ppg. If I'm coach, I'm trying to get him to the number, not shut him out.

split stats are here ... (he turns the ball over virtually the same amount in W/L's)
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits.../dwight-howard
    And only sees a 2% drop off in free throws. Dude needs the ball more. How much that falls on Kobe and/or D'Antoni is another story.

I rule the local playground

I've watched him enough to know they're treating him like pretty much a role player, ala Tyson Chandler... He turns the ball over, yes, but his leash is shorter than it should be. This is a player who's ALWAYS turned the ball over and ALWAYS shot poorly at the line... Fact of the matter is, in wins he's putting up nearly 20 ppg. If I'm coach, I'm trying to get him to the number, not shut him out.

split stats are here ... (he turns the ball over virtually the same amount in W/L's)
    Good post man

Very good NBA starter

Nice thanks for the link

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

can you imagine what the haters would be saying if Kobe did this?

OMG he so selfish

OMGZZZ he only cares about his stats.

but noooo D12 does it and it's "about time he said something"

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    can you imagine what the haters would be saying if Kobe did this?

OMG he so selfish

OMGZZZ he only cares about his stats.

but noooo D12 does it and it's "about time he said something"

You and tpols are the same poster.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    And only sees a 2% drop off in free throws. Dude needs the ball more. How much that falls on Kobe and/or D'Antoni is another story.
    It's D'Antoni's offense. You ever wonder why World Peace is able to hoist up more shots than Howard? There is no way the Lakers should be taking 20 25 3 point shots a night and that includes every player. But that's what D'antoni's offense dictates. Max should be 15 shots and the rest should be going inside. Just my opinion

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Wow what an answer.

Thanks mate.

I think without kobe or MDA they would be better.

Lakers players and Kobe need to go out and say to give Dwight at least 15 shots every game. I know he gets stripped and misses freethrows, but still, 15 shots minimum. Kobe and Nash are really the only players that try to get the ball into the post. They look for Howard or Pau. Guys like Morris yesterday didn't pass it to Dwight who had position and was asking for the ball and instead went for a layup and got blocked. Scrubs should not be taking shots, pass the ball and move out the way. Don't have a problem with Dwight doing this. 5 shots? This isn't the first time, he has had multiple games with under 10 shots this season. And no Kobe is not the problem. He actually makes an effort to pass the ball inside. ******s need to watch the games instead of just looking at FGA.

Very good NBA starter

Is Dwight trying to get traded? I can't seriously believe that anyone would actually pull this shit. Gasol's talking about individual accountability, Kobe's talking about going back to basics getting Gasol and Nash going, yet Howard's only talking about me me me and never addresses his defensive shortcomings.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

has this been confirmed as true?

because if it has, it just further proves Dwight has a childs mentality when it comes to adult business. Sure, he may have only had 5 official shot attempts last night, which would make any superstar upset, but theres no need to run around with a stat sheet in hand trying to get everyone on your side. This is a professional sport that millions follow. Everyones well aware of how many shots a player took and why. No need for a child like justification for it.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    What an asshole.
    you're back?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    you're back?
    Jeff realized that without Clippersfan86 there was like no Clippers fans on ISH at all, so he decided to unban him to protect the minority.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    This team is just a failure basically. My biggest reason for wanting a Pau for Bosh trade is because I actually like Bosh and would like to see Pau used properly like he used to be. Not to mention get another ring.
    With Pau instead of Bosh, Heat would definitely be better offensively and will be more consistent in the half court game which at times they struggle at.

But defensively, they will not have the same championship caliber defense due to Pau. Heat's defense is so good because of icing the pick n rolls and rotating quickly. Bosh is a lot better than Pau regarding this because he is much more athletic and younger.

Although Gasol even at this age is more skilled than Bosh, Heat will lose more than they gain with this trade, so it won't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    has this been confirmed as true?
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/h...kers-team.html

[QUOTE]After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent