Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Who is your top 3 most hated players?

Melo
    Griffin
    Bynum

Not airballing my layups anymore

Horry- Cause he cost my Pistons a title

Griffen- He's a flopping ***

Howard- He is a clown

Dwight Howard
    Dwight Howard
    Dwight Howard

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Wade.
    Dirty player that does a lot of slimy shit by making them look accidental.

Also, you may not know, but he leads the league in falling to the ground and looking at the refs whenever he is touched or misses a shot.

Dwight Howard and his drama.

1a. Griffin - Flopping Monkeyballer with no real skills, other than his God given Gorilla athleticism and size.

1b. Kobe - Egomaniac, stat padding rapist, most overrated player of this generation. Carried to multiple championships. More dickriding Kobe fans than all single player fans combined.

2. I don't hate any other players but I dislike Westbrook, Garnett, Durant, Ginobli, Terry, Paul, Lin, Wade, Zeller, Boozer and AK47 more than the average NBA player.

My top 3 favorites are Irving (Alma matter, skill), Duncan (skill, accomplishment) and LeBron (Used to dislike LeBron but the man is the best basketball player in the league by far. Durant doesn't touch him. May be possibly best ever)

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

1-Kobe Bryant: Can`t Stand His Fans. They are The Most Desperate I`ve Seen To Compare Him To MJ. He Aint MJ! Not Even Close! One of the Most Overrated Players of All Time, Only Shot 45% FG for his Career. His Play-Off PER is Very Low Compared To Other Greats.

2-Michael Jordan: He is the Best Perimeter Player Ever but His Fans Think He Is Untouchable In EVERY ASPECT. False...He Wasn`t a Good Creator or Play-Maker in His Youth. The Bulls Learned How To Win When Jordan Accepted That Pippen Was Going to Te The Point-Forward for the Team and He Needed to Share the Play-Making, Which He Wasn`t Naturally Gifted At It and Pippen Was.

3-Reggie Miller. Probably the Most Overrated HOF Ever. He Could Shoot and Was Clutch But THAT WAS ALL HE COULD DO as a Player.

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    1-Kobe Bryant: Can`t Stand His Fans. They are The Most Desperate I`ve Seen To Compare Him To MJ. He Aint MJ! Not Even Close! One of the Most Overrated Players of All Time, Only Shot 45% FG for his Career. His Play-Off PER is Very Low Compared To Other Greats.

2-Michael Jordan: He is the Best Perimeter Player Ever but His Fans Think He Is Untouchable In EVERY ASPECT. False...He Wasn`t a Good Creator or Play-Maker in His Youth. The Bulls Learned How To Win When Jordan Accepted That Pippen Was Going to Te The Point-Forward for the Team and He Needed to Share the Play-Making, Which He Wasn`t Naturally Gifted At It and Pippen Was.

3-Reggie Miller. Probably the Most Overrated HOF Ever. He Could Shoot and Was Clutch But THAT WAS ALL HE COULD DO as a Player.
    Your basing your hate from the fans of these players instead of the actual player himself? What an idiot you are.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Top 10 ....all time....deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Your basing your hate from the fans of these players instead of the actual player himself? What an idiot you are.
    You are Right In Some Ways I Don`t Really Hate Any Players but I Disagree with the Hype Reggie Miller Gets and Dennis Rodman. They Where 1 Dimensional Players.

You are Right In Some Ways I Don`t Really Hate Any Players but I Disagree with the Hype Reggie Miller Gets and Dennis Rodman. They Where 1 Dimensional Players.
    Gotta apologize for calling you an idiot, I feel bad since you responded in a respectable manner.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

1-Kobe - Fake everything.
    2-Dwight Howard - Even before joining the Lakers. His attitude.
    3-Jason Terry - Punk.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

1. Michael Jordan - His fans are so damn annoying. They think he's the god of basketball. He luck to have a stack team to win NBA titles.

2. Magic Johnson - Couldn't score, couldn't play defense. He had Kareem and his stack team of Laker teammates help him win those 5 NBA titles.

3. Kobe Bryant - His fans are also annoying. But not as annoying as Jordan fans. But they're getting there. He's also lucky to have a stack team to win NBA titles. I don't just hate Kobe. I hate every Laker. Shaq was lucky to have Kobe help his overrated ass.
    Last edited by DetroitPistonFan; 01-24-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Dennis Rodman one dimensional?

All he did was rebound better than anyone in DECADES, guard all 5 positions, and mind **** the other team on a nightly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Dennis Rodman one dimensional?

All he did was rebound better than anyone in DECADES, guard all 5 positions, and mind **** the other team on a nightly basis.
    Look I Love Rodman Too, We Was a Great Defender and Rebounder but Could Have He Impacted The Game on a Bad Team With No Aguirre-Dumars-Dantley-Laimbeer-Isiah-Salley-Mahorn or Jordan-Pippen-Longley-Kukoc-Kerr? a BIG !!!

I Don`t See Him Impacting the Game On a Bad Team at All While he Will Still Be a Great Rebounder and Defender There is No Chance He Is Making Others Better.

He and Reggie Miller are NOT HOF WORTHY.

NBA lottery pick

KG.
    Bosh
    Noah