Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

Only lost by 17. Moral victory

National High School Star

Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

I am so sick of seeing a love fest after every NBA game.

Isn't there any need for all this hugging after a NBA Game. SO sick of seeing that homo sh*T

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStruk022

Nothing to see here. The Knicks have been working on getting exposed as the pretenders they really are for about a month now. A healthy Bulls and Pacers teams are better than they are. And when the playoffs get here, Miami will once again show they're clearly the best team in the East.
    The Knicks are who we thought they were

Mediocre at best

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStruk022
    Nothing to see here. The Knicks have been working on getting exposed as the pretenders they really are for about a month now. A healthy Bulls and Pacers teams are better than they are. And when the playoffs get here, Miami will once again show they're clearly the best team in the East.
    Well, I think the Knicks have to be considered a threat in the East, though certainly not the favorite. As bad as the team has played and even with all the injuries, Miami is only 2 1/2 games ahead. And the team can play a lot better than they've showed lately.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Well, I think the Knicks have to be considered a threat in the East, though certainly not the favorite. As bad as the team has played and even with all the injuries, Miami is only 2 1/2 games ahead. And the team can play a lot better than they've showed lately.
    I'd worry more about the Pacers or the Bulls before I worry about the Knicks. The Knicks certainly can get hot from outside and steal one or two games in a series but that would be probably it, shot selection of their core guys are suspicious and not much of a concern to non-Knicks fans honestly.

These games happen. The Knicks are the best roster in the NBA going through a lot of changes. But if you think a team that's been missing its starting pg, and Melo for a number of games and is still at the top in offensive efficiency is really going to have problems scoring or need to "stay hot" you're crazy. Way too much firepower

Amare has very literally played stronger and better every game. Stats prove it. But his last 3 games are why the Knicks are going to be so good. I think their starting lineup of Felton/Melo/Shumpert/Kidd/Tyson is going to be a matchup nightmare offensively and strong defensively (could be great). But having the firepower of JR and Amare and Novak with Camby backing up Tyson and Pablo setting them up is a great ****ing bench. A starting caliber bench. Amare has been solid to great in this role since the Orlando game at least and right now he's making a push for the starting lineup, but certainly the best bench player in the league.

Melo and JR just were terrible shooting the ball. JR was 0 for 8 and had 0 points.

Felton is still feeling his way back. Had a brand new starting lineup with Shumpert at 3 in his 4th game and Felton back.

Plus the simple fact is Philly played great after Collins called these guys out this week and today.
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 01-26-2013 at 11:18 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    I'd worry more about the Pacers or the Bulls before I worry about the Knicks. The Knicks certainly can get hot from outside and steal one or two games in a series but that would be probably it, shot selection of their core guys are suspicious and not much of a concern to non-Knicks fans honestly.
    Bulls with a healthy Rose? I can see that, but Indiana? I disagree there.

Saw a basketball once ThunderStruk022's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Bulls with a healthy Rose? I can see that, but Indiana? I disagree there.
    I could see Indiana but it will hinge on how Paul George steps or doesn't step his game up in the playoffs. I guess how they reincorporate Danny Granger, too.

This loss didn't change the standings at all, wish we could've won this one to get another game ahead of everybody.

Just beat the Hawks tomorrow at home.

JR Smith, Kidd, and Shumpert combined to play 60 minutes of basketball, and the 3 of them collectively scored......

ONE point

Looks like the Bulls might be the only team to challenge the Heat in the East this year.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Looks like the Bulls might be the only team to challenge the Heat in the East this year.
    The same bulls that lost to the wizards? GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    The same bulls that lost to the wizards? GTFO
    It's one game... The Bulls are looking better than the Knicks without D Rose

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    It's one game... The Bulls are looking better than the Knicks without D Rose
    Yeah atm the knicks are in a tough stretch and need to find themselves again but didn't the knicks hand the heat their ass twice? but yall dont hold that against them. Knicks are the only team to dominate them twice but that doesn't matter right now because it just the regular season so relax the bulls pull the same sh!t every year and come playoffs... you already know.

The Knicks started the year with the best 5 man unit in the league until Melo got hurt the first time in Dec and ultimately Felton too for the month. That was Felton/Kidd/JR/Melo/Tyson (the lineup with Brewer wasn't far behind).

They are going forward with essentially a 3 pg lineup, with Shumpert playing SF. That is going to be a matchup nightmare for every team in the league. Not to mention Melo can play point forward. It will work because Shump is a big guard, as is Kidd. And Melo defends and plays physical enough at the 4 spot to make it seem legit on the defensive end.

Plus what could end up a historic level bench if Amare stays there.