Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Westbrook is going to DESTROY Irving tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Please dude, there is a contingency of homos hanging of his Ninja Turtle pecker

Budaddii, imdaman99, Graviton, and yourself rep this idiotic dude to the point of calling him Goatbrook.

The moronic, over emotional Urkel like female PG has dudes thinking he's the best PG in the game, better than Rose in 2011, and in this case getting COOKED by sophomore, barely 20 years old, not even eligible to legally drink Kyrie Irving.

It's fun to rub it in obnoxious fans faces, of a douchey obnoxious player who got out played.

Insecure **** made like 3x threads proclaiming this only to see it blow up in his face, the way Irving nut on OKC's backcourt. It's hilarious.
    Deal with it, bruh.
    Kyrie is actually a beast so there is no shame in being outplayed by a future superstar, especially if you play very well yourself. Kyrie was in godmode tonight, he wouldve outplayed ANYONE if they were on the other team. As far as goatbrook, that shit is hilarious and is obviously in jest. When it comes to goatbrook being overrated or overhyped if you paid attention you would notice that the kid is actually underrated and cops irrational hate from everyone and their grandma and no not even buddadi can balance it out.

Tonight was a classic case of karma, buddadi's shit blew up in his face but lets not act like goatbrook doesnt have more people riding his jock the wrong way just because they dont like the way he looks. For every budaddi you got 5 magic johnnsons silkyhomos big bitch brendas and joyners

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Scoring is the only part of the game. Let's ignore all the free points that were given to Irving through out the game.... and the fact that he was NON EXISTENT in every other facet of the game. Westbrook played great D, was getting others involved, and created offense with his aggressive play.

The scoring was a wash when you add deduct those tech free throws and points that came off of moving screens. Scoring a wash and Westbrook clearly better in every other category.

Explain how he was outplayed? I'll wait.

Clearly somewhere between steps 2-3. Give him time, guys. Give him time. We all support you here, Budadiii.

damn OP's delusional level might be the highest of all stans I've ever seen. Dudes out there in space somewhere cause we can't communicate with the shit he's spewing out his mouth.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Cmon brah, I thought we were friends. Why you putting me in same category as Kobe stans? I don't overrate Westbrook to God status, I criticize him when he plays bad and praise him when he plays well.
    We are buds, I'm just calling it as I see it. Imdaman99 and Budaddii are the worst though. Dudes would suck UrkelBrook off for free if it came down to it. Imdaman99 is a hardcore Knicks fan, which makes even less sense the way he slurps Westbrook so much. Guy got outplayed tonight, period. Whether you consider it by a lot or a little. 35 and 3 assists equates to around 41 points, 28 and 5 assists equates to around 38 points. Irving was more clutch, dominated the end of the game, and did it against BETTER defenders, and didn't have a Kevin Durant distracting defenses. Thus, UrkelBrook got out played. Yall Ninja Turtle fans need to get over it already. It's funny watching this blow up in obnoxious fans, of an obnoxious player's face. These dudes are as annoying as Kobe stans. What makes it worse, is Kobe is a legit top ten player of all-time. I don't even think Westbrook is in the top ten best PGs I've ever seen.

I'm still waiting on someone to explain how Irving out played Westbrook?

I watched the whole game and Westbrook was clearly the best player on the court if you actually want to count the whole game. But I don't expect biased retards to exhibit any logic.

We are buds, I'm just calling it as I see it. Imdaman99 and Budaddii are the worst though. Dudes would suck UrkelBrook off for free if it came down to it. Imdaman99 is a hardcore Knicks fan, which makes even less sense the way he slurps Westbrook so much. Guy got outplayed tonight, period. Whether you consider it by a lot or a little. 35 and 3 assists equates to around 41 points, 28 and 5 assists equates to around 38 points. Irving was more clutch, dominated the end of the game, and did it against BETTER defenders, and didn't have a Kevin Durant distracting defenses.
    Why exactly are you putting all the blame on Westbrook? There is this guy named Durant, a MVP frontrunner that also got outplayed by a 20 year old.

If you actually watched the game you would see Westbrook actually played well, their team defense was the issue, specifically by Durant, Perkins and Ibaka when Westbrook got picked off by the screens. No individual player could have stopped Kyrie tonight.

Why exactly are you putting all the blame on Westbrook? There is this guy named Durant, a MVP frontrunner that also got outplayed by a 20 year old.

If you actually watched the game you would see Westbrook actually played well, their team defense was the issue, specifically by Durant, Perkins and Ibaka when Westbrook got picked off by the screens. No individual player could have stopped Kyrie tonight.
    I am 100% sure that the people talking shit other than big bitch brenda didnt actually watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I'm still waiting on someone to explain how Irving out played Westbrook?

I watched the whole game and Westbrook was clearly the best player on the court if you actually want to count the whole game. But I don't expect biased retards to exhibit any logic.
    In your opinion:

Is Westbrook OKC's 1st option?
    Is Westbrook better than Durant?
    Was Westbrook better than Durant tonight?

We are buds, I'm just calling it as I see it. Imdaman99 and Budaddii are the worst though. Dudes would suck UrkelBrook off for free if it came down to it. Imdaman99 is a hardcore Knicks fan, which makes even less sense the way he slurps Westbrook so much. Guy got outplayed tonight, period. Whether you consider it by a lot or a little. 35 and 3 assists equates to around 41 points, 28 and 5 assists equates to around 38 points. Irving was more clutch, dominated the end of the game, and did it against BETTER defenders, and didn't have a Kevin Durant distracting defenses. Thus, UrkelBrook got out played. Yall Ninja Turtle fans need to get over it already. It's funny watching this blow up in obnoxious fans, of an obnoxious player's face. These dudes are as annoying as Kobe stans. What makes it worse, is Kobe is a legit top ten player of all-time. I don't even think Westbrook is in the top ten best PGs I've ever seen.
    dude why you calling me out? do i really make you that angry on an internet forum???

just relax, this is supposed to fun and games. if i have offended you i apologize, i am not on here to troll. but it appears something i've said pissed you off. i didnt even realize me liking another team's player would piss you off to the point that it would make you so angry on here. once again, my bad. or maybe you hate westbrook so much, that you will hate everyone that likes him. either way, relax dude.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    In your opinion:

Is Westbrook OKC's 1st option?
    Is Westbrook better than Durant?
    Was Westbrook better than Durant tonight?
    They share the first option. Durant is the more skilled player so he's the guy late and gets all the credit. But he shares the role with Westbrook.

Durant comes off as better, but I could argue that Westbrook is just as important to the success when you add in how much energy he puts into this team on/off the court and his incredible persistent work ethic and positive attitude.

Yah, he played better. He was the reason we had a chance tonight.

Samurai Swoosh

Why exactly are you putting all the blame on Westbrook?
    What blame am I putting on Westbrook, period? I'm rubbing salt in the wounds of some obnoxious fans, the fact Kyrie Irving played BETTER than UrkelBrook.

There is this guy named Durant, a MVP frontrunner that also got outplayed by a 20 year old.
    Yea, but Budadii and imdaman99 practically make claims UrkelBrook is their best player.

I'm saying OKC has no business losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers, being led by just ONE GUY, 20 year old / sophomore Kyrie Irving.

He has not other superstar on his team distracting and demanding defensive attention. If he did, he'd have even more opportunity on driving lanes.

Look how the kid without exceptional quickness or speed managed to split double teams of two long athletic defenders in Westbrook and Sefalosha ... all off the skill of his yo-y0 like handle.

If you actually watched the game you would see Westbrook actually played well
    Bud, where did I say otherwise? I'm just busting this ridiculous UrkelBrook brigade of nut huggers chops.

Your UrkelBrook fan boy leader busy having bitch like tantrums as that of your boy. It's hilarious to watch. You're not paying attention?

Who the **** is Money 23

Telling me I'm throwing tantrums while you mindlessly post multiple paragraphs filled with hate. Never dealt with so many delusional people in my life.

Is this what a party filled with social out-casts feels like?

Hate to come off as a dick but I really never liked dealing with these types of people. Classified as "retards" in today's society.

What blame am I putting on Westbrook, period? I'm rubbing salt in the wounds of some obnoxious fans, the fact Kyrie Irving played BETTER than UrkelBrook.

Yea, but Budadii and imdaman99 practically make claims UrkelBrook is their best player.

I'm saying OKC has no business losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers, being led by just ONE GUY, 20 year old / sophomore Kyrie Irving.

He has not other superstar on his team distracting and demanding defensive attention. If he did, he'd have even more opportunity on driving lanes.

Your UrkelBrook fan boy leader busy having bitch like tantrums as that of your boy. It's hilarious to watch. You're not paying attention?

Yea I see it, but why were you calling me out when I praised Kyrie and accepted defeat? You are lumping me with the trolls like a douche just because I like a player you hate.

Yea I see it, but why were you calling me out when I praised Kyrie and accepted defeat? You are lumping me with the trolls like a douche just because I like a player you hate.
    dude is just angry. i dont even know for what reason. no one baited him. he is not a kyrie fan. he just doesn't like the fact that he got roasted in the thread earlier saying how goatbrook is a punk. ok we get it money, you dont like goatbrook. but don't make troll threads. because you seem as furious as you're making budadi out to be

Look how the kid without exceptional quickness or speed managed to split double teams of two long athletic defenders in Westbrook and Sefalosha ... all off the skill of his yo-y0 like handle.

Bud, where did I say otherwise? I'm just busting this ridiculous UrkelBrook brigade of nut huggers chops.

The point is that the hate is out of place tonight, buddadi deserves whatever he gets coming his way but everyone else acting like goatbrook got embarrased by irving just doesnt know what they are talking about. We already know what big bitch brendas agenda is and seeing her act like she knows what she is talking about pisses me off.

Troll buddadi all you want but you gotta realize that what you are doing is equivalent to someone seeing derrick rose play a good game yet lose and then start talking shit trying to create a false reality where he got raped, shown up, talking shit about his intelligence, physical appearance meanwhile supporting all the f*gg*t shit brenda and silkyhomo are on. These f*gs are far worse than buddadi mang, you are playing for the wrong team with this shit