Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: List all the real Heat fans here

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    i don't think that hank is a bandwagoner

hank = heat007

So seriously, what happened to Heat007? thread from 2011

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=228645

So he's not a bandwagon fan? And it's not really cool to post a dudes family without permission to try put him down

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

I been here since 2006, trust me there weren't many HEAT fans back then. There is probably less than 5 of us that are still here today.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    I been here since 2006, trust me there weren't many HEAT fans back then. There is probably less than 5 of us that are still here today.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    So he's not a bandwagon fan? And it's not really cool to post a dudes family without permission to try put him down
    he IS the one who posted his family pic on ISH and twitter during 2011 finals lol

just photo google heat007

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I think the "true" fans are outside of the city they root for.

Default fans go for whatever city they live in... If you root for a team outside of your city then you at least cheer for them for a real reason...

Bandwagon fans are the ones who jump ship to teams when everything is good, then peace when it all crumbles...

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Real talk I am a Lebron (Since I saw him play live in HS) fan thus root for the Heat to win and play well. I dont live in Miami so in all truth once Lebron era is over probably won't give a rats ass about them unless they had another player or two I liked. I am a fan of the NBA and I enjoy watching good basketball. I always have pulled for certain Players that I just enjoy watching play. I used to be a huge Clyde Drexler and Portland fan cause love their style of play. I am also a Kyrie fan since he is From Jersey and watched him and Kidd Gilchrist since HS.

Negged...gotdamn bandwagon fans

I think the "true" fans are outside of the city they root for.

Default fans go for whatever city they live in... If you root for a team outside of your city then you at least cheer for them for a real reason...

Bandwagon fans are the ones who jump ship to teams when everything is good, then peace when it all crumbles...
    I would actually agree with this for the most part.

Local High School Star

So true , Like i said most people who claim to be heat fans have a join date on or after the big 3 formed and the rest after the championship last year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    he IS the one who posted his family pic on ISH and twitter during 2011 finals lol

just photo google heat007
    I did and the sources of the pics lead me to you posting them not him

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    So true , Like i said most people who claim to be heat fans have a join date on or after the big 3 formed and the rest after the championship last year
    Yeah. It's almost as if Heat fans suddenly had something to be excited about around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    I did and the sources of the pics lead me to you posting them not him
    you got me

i sneaked in his home and snapped the shot

I remember the 07-08 season. Our gamethreads at times wouldn't go over 20 responses, and when they did it was usually the same 5 posters. Now all of a sudden we have hundreds of fans wanting to discuss the Heat on a basketball forum and have been fans forever. lol

If you only just became a fan, who cares? You're simply too stupid to enjoy the ride of supporting a sports team through the highs and lows.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I remember the 07-08 season. Our gamethreads at times wouldn't go over 20 responses, and when they did it was usually the same 5 posters. Now all of a sudden we have hundreds of fans wanting to discuss the Heat on a basketball forum and have been fans forever. lol

If you only just became a fan, who cares? You're simply too stupid to enjoy the ride of supporting a sports team through the highs and lows.
    Exactly a true heat fan calling out the bandwagoners and lebron d!ckriders claiming to be longtime fans, repped+

does on my screen
    Hmmm, now that is weird.

Nobody has to be a fan from a specific location, even one that has an NBA team.

I have seen people online who are from Toronto who say teams like the Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs etc.... as their team.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

I don't understand why people hate the bandwagoners so much, because it is the bandwagoners themselves who are suffering. The taste of victory isn't as sweet for someone who jumped on the bandwagon what the Heat were at their peak as it is for us fans who had to watch starting lineups consisting of Blake Ahearn, Chris Quinn, Ricky Davis, Mark Blount and Kasib Powell.

Basically, I agree with you 100%.
    Last edited by Peteballa; 02-18-2013 at 10:35 PM.