Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron wouldnt average this high FG % On another team

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    If you said most talented team in the league, or one of the most talented teams ever (the big 3), then I wouldn't have a problem. Stacked just isn't the right word because they don't have a really good big man, and their bench isn't exactly the Clippers.

The Heat won a title being behind 3 series in a row. They didn't exactly sweep their way to a title.

I'm not a LeBron stan, and I only defend LeBron because he's a Heat player. I'm just saying there are a ton of stacked Laker, Bulls, and Celtic teams that are more stacked than this Heat team.

Maybe I'm just being humble, or modest.
    Disagree with bulls, put in clippers instead

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Disagree with bulls, put him clippers instead
    What do you mean?

Banned

What do you mean?
    I don't think the bulls are most stacked than us but I think the clippers are.

I don't think the bulls are most stacked than us but I think the clippers are.
    No I mean the Jordan Bulls

I said the Clippers

If you said most talented team in the league, or one of the most talented teams ever (the big 3), then I wouldn't have a problem. Stacked just isn't the right word because they don't have a really good big man, and their bench isn't exactly the Clippers.

The Heat won a title being behind 3 series in a row. They didn't exactly sweep their way to a title.

I'm not a LeBron stan, and I only defend LeBron because he's a Heat player. I'm just saying there are a ton of stacked Laker, Bulls, and Celtic teams that are more stacked than this Heat team.

Maybe I'm just being humble, or modest.
    They are incredibly talented and stacked. They're essentially the same thing. If you have the most talent, then you're the most stacked. That's just how I look at it. I mean, I could understand how stacked could be interpreted as "depth" but the high amount of talent makes up for whatever depth they're lacking. Even though they're not lacking it. lol.

Banned

No I mean the Jordan Bulls

I said the Clippers
    ah my bad

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    The heat aren't stacked?? lol

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    They are incredibly talented and stacked. They're essentially the same thing. If you have the most talent, then you're the most stacked. That's just how I look at it. I mean, I could understand how stacked could be interpreted as "depth" but the high amount of talent makes up for whatever depth they're lacking. Even though they're not lacking it. lol.
    Ok I understand. Stacked to me means overall team, so depth.

The Heat are the most talented by far, I agree. Even if the Spurs are a better team than them in the Finals, the star power and talent could be too much for them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Not all talent jells in like a good team. See early big 3 heat, the lakers, and the past houston big 3 (pippen, barkley, hakeem) We just happen to have better chemistry and jell in better. The lakers certainly aren't stacked (look at that bench lol) but talented imo.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    You forgot to mention the part where the team doesnt have a center and consistently gets outrebounded by the other team.
    That's why I said best offensive supporting cast...
    Rest of your post is correct, playing with lebron is a three point shooter's dream
    Meh.

All those guys would shoot excellent percentages on other teams with stars to create open looks for them.

Battier/Miller/Allen/Lewis have all had multiple 40%+ seasons from three on different teams.

Like I said, best offensive support ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3

Meh.

All those guys would shoot excellent percentages on other teams with stars to create open looks for them.

Battier/Miller/Allen/Lewis have all had multiple 40%+ seasons from three on different teams.

Like who kobe? no he doesn't draw nowhere near as much attention or have the ability to drive and grab triple teams than have the ability to hit shooters from the paint. Miller and Lewis hardly see the floor anymore btw they are bench warmers at best these days. Go check how many of their points are assisted by lebron.
    Last edited by BrickingStar; 02-23-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Not all talent jells in like a good team. See early big 3 heat, the lakers, and the past houston big 3 (pippen, barkley, hakeem) We just happen to have better chemistry and jell in better. The lakers certainly aren't stacked (look at that bench lol) but talented imo.
    Yes you're correct. I'm only talking about the Heat though. They have high IQ, talent, and depth. They are stacked. And very stacked compared to the rest of the league. That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    The heat aren't stacked?? lol

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier
    Are you serious? Not saying the Heat aren't pretty stacked but Chalmers is a bellow average pg, Cole kinda sucks, Miller is beat to shit, Jones and Lewis are bench warmers

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3

Meh.

I see your point, riley did a very good job during the time since the 2010 free agency but you gotta realize that some of those players success is situational.

Chalmers is my guy but he really does feed off of lebron and his weaknesses are minimized when lebron handles the ball. If haslem was on another team he would have been labelled a scrub a long time ago but since he is one of the few bigs on the team who can catch the ball, he benefits from wade and lebron's drives. Lewis and miller are not the same players they were and even ray has been benefitting from bron and wade, all of those game winners he hit were because of all the attention those guys were getting.