Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: CP3: I haven't decided what I am going to do next season

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    I live in LA I have followed the Clippers since the late 80's I used to have season tickets at the pig sty known as the LA Memorial Sports Arena then Staples for a year until it became clear that putting a winning team on the floor is just an accident for Sterling, not something he actually strives for. nuff said
    I didn't say Sterling is a superb owner. I just said when it comes to players he's opened his wallet enough the last 8 to 10 years. Where he IS cheap is when it comes to paying the front office and hiring good coaches, which is bad in itself. That doesn't relate to re-signing CP3 though because he's already talked about how he was going to throw max at CP3+Griffin last year and he kept his promise with Griffin already.

I'm in my 14th year as a DIEHARD fan who obviously is obsessed with my team to an unhealthy level probably. I've watched the transformation of Donald throughout the years.

Did you read this ESPN article from last week? Sounds to me like a guy who's truly happy and cares about his players. Maybe he wasn't always this way and maybe you will never forgive his past actions but Clippers fans see his stone over the heart slowly melting away. Maybe it's because he's getting older and knows he doesn't have many more years and is tired of the bad rap, who knows.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...d-all-star-mvp

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    People are delusional. CP3 is staying and Simers got him in an interview after the Spurs blowout and pried him like usual. CP3 has already talked about many times how he loves it here. The guy bought an 8 million dollar home and his kid and wife are happy. I'll bet anybody on this forum anything that dude stays . Ban bet, 1 year avy bet.. don't care.
    Accepted. He stays in LA I post nudes, he leaves you post nudes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Accepted. He stays in LA I post nudes, he leaves you post nudes.

National High School Star

What Chris means is I'm not going to resign until vinny del hell no is fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    What Chris means is I'm not going to resign until vinny del hell no is fired.
    I hope that is the case. He's our only hope to actually force Sterling to hire a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    99.9% chance he stays IMO. I really don't see why he would leave. Good team, good city..

Dwight/CP3/Dirk would be pretty bad ass though.
    Nope

I'm not surprised by this, in the slightest. Though I'm confident CP will resign considering that this will really make his image if he continues to propel the Clippers to Top 3 seed year, after year, after year, anything can happen, as Clipper fans have learned from Elton Brand (though that ended up a blessing in disguise).

I mean, what are his alternatives? Atlanta, who Smith most likely won't be returning too and Dallas, with Dirk on his final legs? Now, if either side acquires Dwight and still has the $$$ to get Paul, things change drastically, but as of now, what's he going to do? Go to an inferior team for less money?

He's not allowed to agree to resign before YE. Same with Dwight. We will hear 1,000 times how Dwight (CP3 less) will not resign because he won't say he has agreed to, HES NOT ALLOWED TO AGREE TO.

CP3 resigns and stays a Clipper. Why wouldn't he? Because of the S&T rules, NY is out the window, as are most of the other big money teams. The Clippers are a very good team and the other options are not.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He's not allowed to agree to resign before YE. Same with Dwight. We will hear 1,000 times how Dwight (CP3 less) will not resign because he won't say he has agreed to, HES NOT ALLOWED TO AGREE TO.

CP3 resigns and stays a Clipper. Why wouldn't he? Because of the S&T rules, NY is out the window, as are most of the other big money teams. The Clippers are a very good team and the other options are not.
    Sounds like you really wanna see my dick

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Sounds like you really wanna see my dick

Paul could outright say I'm leaving LA tomorrow and CF would still defend him to the death.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I hope that is the case. He's our only hope to actually force Sterling to hire a good coach.

So is Cp3 waiting for the offseason to "get more money" like you always claim or is he legitimately unsure of where he's going to play next year?

So... bet still on??

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

CP3 said he wanted to play in Atlanta. Make it happen, Ferry!

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    CP3 said he wanted to play in Atlanta. Make it happen, Ferry!
    Actual sources say New York, Brooklyn and Dallas would be probable destinations. He eliminated Atlanta a few days back. Orlando too.