Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Actors in Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    They tell contradictory stories and show no emotion. Why hire bad actors? Surely the US Government can afford some verisimilitude.
    My favorite part of "these people are actors idiocy" was the example they use of the father laughing about something else before he begins to talk about his daughter and gets choke up is 100% exactly what an actor would NOT do.

Anybody who has ever come within a whiff of dramatic training would know this. It's ludicrous to think that an actor would be unaware of when they were making an entrance "on stage." REAL actors would be highly, highly self-conscious of that fact, unlike this poor father who clearly has had no media-training whatsoever.

Perhaps the government could only hire actors from the days of radio dramas who only know how to act in front of a microphone.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    Did you now Emelio Estevez's real name ISN'T Emlio Estevez???
    WHAT'S HIS ROLE IN THIS??

WHAT'S HE HIDING
    maybe u meant charlie and martin sheen, AKA ramon and carlos estevez.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    My favorite part of "these people are actors idiocy" was the example they use of the father laughing about something else before he begins to talk about his daughter and gets choke up is 100% exactly what an actor would NOT do.

Anybody who has ever come within a whiff of dramatic training would know this. It's ludicrous to think that an actor would be unaware of when they were making an entrance "on stage." REAL actors would be highly, highly self-conscious of that fact, unlike this poor father who clearly has had no media-training whatsoever.

Perhaps the government could only hire actors from the days of radio dramas who only know how to act in front of a microphone.
    He got caught faking a cry. Period.

Future D1 Dad

someone needs to get one of those body language experts to sit and watch all this stuff.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

clips on some rifles are smaller...that's it

all those funerals are staged for that?

^^^ all of these are were staged for us?

and the caskets really empty?

what about the school kids that lived and knew the ones that died? those little kids are actors? and they are in it for life?

What about the siblings that survived?

all the teachers are in on it?

all the police?...and emergency crew?...and media?...and fire department?...all actors?

what about the morticians and doctors that have to create fake death certificates?

do you conspiracy guys ever stop to think about just how retardedly massive this would have to be in order to be a set up?...and all because someone looked strange to you after their kid died...

and for what?...smaller gun clips?...only on some rifles...and only in some states?

This doesn't require much thought...it doesn't...common sense should come into play here

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    He got caught faking a cry. Period.

precisely my point.

My god this is so stupid. Clearly 2 different people who happen to look alike.

The whole "these are all actors" is ridiculous. Real people died. Real people are grieving.

HOWEVER!!!!!.......evidence does show that it was probably not just Adam Lanza...it was multiple people and most likely, Adam didn't do anything at all, he was framed.

But threads like this that show bad evidence just hurts the videos that actually present better evidence.

Last edited by bagelred; 03-01-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    My god this is so stupid. Clearly 2 different people who happen to look alike.

The whole "these are all actors" is ridiculous. Real people died. Real people are grieving.

HOWEVER!!!!!.......evidence does show that it was probably not just Adam Lanza...it was multiple people and most likely, Adam didn't do anything at all, he was framed.

But threads like this that show bad evidence just hurts the videos that actually present better evidence.

It is the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    clips on some rifles are smaller...that's it

all those funerals are staged for that?

^^^ all of these are were staged for us?

and the caskets really empty?

what about the school kids that lived and knew the ones that died? those little kids are actors? and they are in it for life?

What about the siblings that survived?

all the teachers are in on it?

all the police?...and emergency crew?...and media?...and fire department?...all actors?

what about the morticians and doctors that have to create fake death certificates?

do you conspiracy guys ever stop to think about just how retardedly massive this would have to be in order to be a set up?...and all because someone looked strange to you after their kid died...

and for what?...smaller gun clips?...only on some rifles...and only in some states?

This doesn't require much thought...it doesn't...common sense should come into play here
    Whoa hold your horses with these hypotheticals. I didn't say all that. All I am pointing out is Nancy Phelps is really Jennifer Green who has done stage acting and she changed it to Nancy Phelps AFTER the Sandy Hook incident.

Like I said, I don't really believe in conspiracies, but that is a bit odd.

코비=GOAT

Whoa hold your horses with these hypotheticals. I didn't say all that. All I am pointing out is Nancy Phelps is really Jennifer Green who has done stage acting and she changed it to Nancy Phelps AFTER the Sandy Hook incident.

No it's not odd at all. What is odd is the confirmation bias in your train of thought.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    That is the biggest problem with these uncontrolled internet conspiracy theories. Any decent evidence or theories get weighed down by bad evidence and unwarranted theories.

I'm a bit confused but actors have screen names. I think they use it as their legal name.

Proof? Got Proof?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Not that I agree with the OP (although the gov has used actors in the past), but he wasn't on stage, and this was a behind the scenes clip before he went live on air.