Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Actors in Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    This isn't suspicious at all. Here's what happens in a situation like this:

The police take down anyone in the area. They don't care if you haven't done anything, they take you down to eliminate possible threats. Thus, you get police chasing down people who are just randomly on the side walk in the area and "arresting" them. Some people's reaction when chased by police might be to run away. Usually, these people have nothing to do with the situation and are victims of circumstance.

IIRC, there were several people taken into custody but all were cleared.

One such instance of this at Sandy Hook:
    I don't know about you, but most people wouldn't run away from the police if they didn't do anything wrong.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

the laws that resulted from this shooting...or "law"...didn't require an elebrate set up of some sort.

some clips, on some rifles, in some states, are now just a little bit smaller...BIG FCKIN DEAL

If the Gov was really pressed to do this they could have just done it without Sandy Hook

all you conspiracy guys think the public needs something...no we don't

guess what?...George Sr. invaded Iraq WITHOUT 911!!!

the Gov doesn't need our approval...they do what they want

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    I don't know about you, but most people wouldn't run away from the police if they didn't do anything wrong.
    "Most people".

Some do.

People do really weird things when presented with situations like that.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    I've seen plenty of people run from cops even if they didn't do anything wrong.

Do you people realize how hard it would be to keep a conspiracy of this magnitude a secret? Same goes for 911. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    Do you people realize how hard it would be to keep a conspiracy of this magnitude a secret? Same goes for 911. Smh
    I think it's literally impossible for a group of large size to keep a secret...hell even just a small group

especially if the secret is something that makes people feel morally wrong or evil for knowing....eventualy humans crack

^^^ his death had started out as a conspiracy

it was quickly exposed though due to the fact PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP SECRETS...and I don't even think there were many in on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Actually, in this particular case, it's the opposite. There are no eyewitnesses. That's the problem. No one actually saw Adam Lanza do it. Mask over face (as usual...lol). No video camera evidence as usual.

But there's plenty of OTHER evidence and suspicious circumstances surrounding this that put official story in doubt......
    Let's engage on this. There are plenty of witnesses to this shooting, but you might be right that there are no eyewitness. I actually don't think that's true, but it might be the witnesses who did see him were very young children or didn't see all of them. Obviously there were plenty of people who heard the shooting.

Let's talk about witness.
    There's a six year old girl who survived by playing dead. She described the shooter as "very angry."

One group of children tried to escape as the shooter killed their teacher. The gunmen then fired on them, at least one child escaped.

The school nurse saw the shooter from beneath her desk and could describe the pants and boots he was wearing.

A music teach had barricaded a door and heard the shooter screaming through the door.

The police arrive on the scene as the incident is in progress and they see the shooter (singular) from a distance of several hundred feet. The shooter flees. The cop is joined by his partner as they close in on the shooter. There here another volley of shots and then the shooter stops.

The find a dead Adam Lanza dressed just like the figure they saw in the distance. He is dressed in black and wearing a utility vest with hundreds of rounds of ammo and with his guns. He is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    The guns turn out to belong to his mother and her car is in the school parking lot. Police later discovered she was shot that morning with one of those same guns.

What we don't have: any teacher or students reporting they heard multiple footsteps or voices or gunfire happening at two places at once (a la Columbine) or any of that shit.

We also don't have Lanza's surviving family members saying it couldn't have been him. In fact, it emerges, that Lanza was known to have mental issues and was growing increasingly violent.

So what exactly puts anything in doubt? What is the single piece of evidence you have that leads us anywhere but Lanza?

if our Gov was so damn savy at conspiracies then you can bet your ass they would have planted WMDs all over Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    guess what?...George Sr. invaded Iraq WITHOUT 911!!!

the Gov doesn't need our approval...they do what they want
    This might be a comparable example if Iraq's invasion of Kuwait didn't happen and consequently the UN Security Council pass several resolutions demanding that Iraq leave immediately and the US Congress didn't pass a joint resolution to enforce the Security Council's resolution.

Pat Tillman's death was an accident. The explanation of how he died was a cover-up, which as you point out, unravelled. That, of course, would be easier conspiracy to pull off than a plan that involved hundreds of people who would go along with the murder of 20 children. When does one hire actors willing to lie about the murder of 20 children? Is there a special section on backstage for that?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    This might be a comparable example if Iraq's invasion of Kuwait didn't happen and consequently the UN Security Council pass several resolutions demanding that Iraq leave immediately and the US Congress didn't pass a joint resolution to enforce the Security Council's resolution.
    you really think Jr. needed 911?...Saddam refused UN inspection...the entire globe minus France gave us the go ahead, even helped...and no one cited 911 as a reason.

Sr. didn't need a terrorist act and neither did Jr...it would have happened with or without 911

Afghanistan is another story though

Learning to shoot layups War Machine's Avatar

if our Gov was so damn savy at conspiracies then you can bet your ass they would have planted WMDs all over Iraq
    The way the whole Iraq/Saddam/WMD ordeal played out, was purposeful and deliberate. The Illuminati's flagship vice is mind-fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king the population. If they have mentally molested the majority of the global populace (with or without said populace having knowledge of their existence), then mission accomplished.

It's the "real" decision makers laughing and putting up their middle finger on some "Bush is obviously a mere puppet, duh! dumbasses, there were never any WMDs, and even in the midst of all the bullshit that is the Bush Administration, we still got our puppet reelected (oh, and BTW, even if the other puppet Kerry somehow pulled a last-minute castle in the game of chess that is playing the American/world population for a bunch of ****ing morons and wins, then all is still good because he's "one of us" anyway).

That's just how these fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kers operate, and they do it with absolutely zero intentions of doing it in a respectful manner. They want people to mind-rape themselves in the process of their evil deeds. Now, was Sandy Hook one of their mental-molesting excursions? What about Aurora? Honestly, I don't even know. God, I hope not. What I do know however, is that the gov. is capable of such. If they can mastermind and pull off 9/11, then realistically, what can they not pull off?

I think PT makes a good point though. How can those involved keep something a watertight secret for so long? He's also correct in saying humans crack. We certainly do. It's just a matter of when, and why. I think in the end, before it's all said and done, the truth will come to light; whether we're talking Sandy Hook, 9/11 or whatever... in the end, the truth will surface. It always does.

you really think Jr. needed 911?...Saddam refused UN inspection...the entire globe minus France gave us the go ahead, even helped...and no one cited 911 as a reason.

Sr. didn't need a terrorist act and neither did Jr...it would have happened with or without 911

Afghanistan is another story though
    Iraq would have been a thousand times harder to sell without 9/11. There's not a second of the Iraq debate that wasn't coloured by 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine
    The way the whole Iraq/Saddam/WMD ordeal played out, was purposeful and deliberate. The Illuminati's flagship vice is mind-fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king the population. If they have mentally molested the majority of the global populace (with or without said populace having knowledge of their existence), then mission accomplished.

It's the "real" decision makers laughing and putting up their middle finger on some "Bush is obviously a mere puppet, duh! dumbasses, there were never any WMDs, and even in the midst of all the bullshit that is the Bush Administration, we still got our puppet reelected (oh, and BTW, even if the other puppet Kerry somehow pulled a last-minute castle in the game of chess that is playing the American/world population for a bunch of ****ing morons and wins, then all is still good because he's "one of us" anyway).

That's just how these fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kers operate, and they do it with absolutely zero intentions of doing it in a respectful manner. They want people to mind-rape themselves in the process of their evil deeds. Now, was Sandy Hook one of their mental-molesting excursions? What about Aurora? Honestly, I don't even know. God, I hope not. What I do know however, is that the gov. is capable of such. If they can mastermind and pull off 9/11, then realistically, what can they not pull off?

I think PT makes a good point though. How can those involved keep something a watertight secret for so long? He's also correct in saying humans crack. We certainly do. It's just a matter of when, and why. I think in the end, before it's all said and done, the truth will come to light; whether we're talking Sandy Hook, 9/11 or whatever... in the end, the truth will surface. It always does.
    When the truth surfaces do you think you'll see it?

Learning to shoot layups War Machine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    When the truth surfaces do you think you'll see it?
    I might see it. I might not. I know this though: Slick Rick only has a 50% chance.