Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Hornets defending the wrong basket down 2 under a minute left. is this real life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIprRLpFbWE

i missed the game tonight. had to watch the replay. has this ever happend before?

Default Re: Hornets defending the wrong basket down 2 under a minute left. is this real life?

Elementary school mistake.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Hornets defending the wrong basket down 2 under a minute left. is this real life?

Wow......

Banned

Too bad you missed the game fool. It was excellent as usual by Kobe.

When they lined up like that, I was thinking to myself that D'antoni can't be that stupid unless he got something up his sleeves.

I watched it again and before the play, the Lakers had 6 guys on the floor and they were acting all confused and Dwight and Metta ran off and Metta got back in.

I think they purposely got too many people on the floor to fool distract the Hornets. Right after the ref gave the ball to Blake they immediately ran the play. Too bad the replay didn't see the Lakers with 6 guys on the court.

D'antoni was smiling after the play.

Genius by D'antoni and can't believe I'm saying this.

Serious playground baller

LOL wasnt expecting that.

Thy need to sign a veteran player in the off season. Hornets needs a leader.

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

Were the Hornets players high?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Too bad you missed the game fool. It was excellent as usual by Kobe.

When they lined up like that, I was thinking to myself that D'antoni can't be that stupid unless he got something up his sleeves.

I watched it again and before the play, the Lakers had 6 guys on the floor and they were acting all confused and Dwight and Metta ran off and Metta got back in.

I think they purposely got too many people on the floor to fool distract the Hornets. Right after the ref gave the ball to Blake they immediately ran the play. Too bad the replay didn't see the Lakers with 6 guys on the court.

seems kinda bushleague to even attempt such a thing though...you only see elementary school coaches even draw up stuff like that.

like the kid who said "wrong football coach" and he runs a touchdown while all the kids are like "da fuq

And if you watch the previous play, it was Kobe who called the timeout which led to that dunk.

Godbe.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

D'antoni is a great offensive coach. That much we know he can do.

Defense on the other hand...

in 20 years of watching the NBA i haven't seen anything like that

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

I lost it when this happened.

Love the youtube comments.

Go home Hornets, you are drunk

Banned

and unlike lebron fans. i won't ignore an obvious travel by my fav player

catches ball at mid court. 1 dribble... dunk

I was confused during that play I've never seen such thing that I was extremely surprised when Kobe ran to the other side