Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Royce White Quits D-League Team, Says NBA Wants him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    I live in France. I went to Paris and was turned down from eating at a place because I was not jew but French. I didn't even know I entered a jewish restaurant in a jewish neighborhood.

The incident was in 2012.

[sarcasm]You are right I am sure it's different now that we are in 2013. [/sarcasm]

The ignorance was not from me based on that incident.
    So because you got turned away from a restaurant in france (assuming youre telling the truth), some 6'9 professional ball player in a city known for its liberalism, parties, and beaches won't be able to get laid?

That makes a lot of sense.

I think your letting your hatred for Jews cloud your mind homie.

I'm not reading this thread but will say that anyone who continues to defend Royce is a moron. White is a psychopath who thinks that he is better than everyone else.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

This guy can't fly into Cities the night before and just get doped up on sleeping pills, even say a tylenol 3? FOR MILLIONS??!! Sleep through the travel...fculllkin guy!!

Has White ever took responsibility for his actions instead of playing the victim? I don't think I have ever heard him talk about his accounts of how he has tried to cope with flying. He is spewing the same "this isn't a safe environment for me" stuff without providing examples or personal accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    So because you got turned away from a restaurant in France (assuming youre telling the truth), some 6'9 professional ball player in a city known for its liberalism, parties, and beaches won't be able to get laid?

That makes a lot of sense.

I think your letting your hatred for Jews cloud your mind homie.
    The restaurant situation was very true. I can't prove it (though after the discrimination I wish I taped the whole experience and posted it on youtube) and if you don't believe me then so be it.

My situation is anecdotal but won't be necessarily be unique and limited to just France.

Being liberal is not necessarily nondiscriminatory. I know plenty of liberals left wingers who are racists.

And what makes you think I hate jews?

You never met me and don't know me. How did show hate for jews in my post? I was simply sharing a personal experience of mine. I entered that neighborhood not even knowing it was jewish. I was just hungry.

I am sure White would have no trouble getting laid but will he punished in any way, shape, or form? Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't or didn't have to deal with some hate.

You can't tell me that jews don't exclude gentiles.

In Israel, and that's just a rumor. Chinese workers were told to not fornicate with jewish women (even prostitute) as long as they are working in Israel.
    Last edited by 9512; 03-22-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Lol this just ignorance. Dude its 2013, wake up. Not only are there black Jews, but Israel itself is very diverse. Its a melting pot. As mentioned, Tel Aviv in particular is very secular and one of the best places to live in the world for anybody.
    Yeah, because it's not like the Israeli government forcefully sterilizes black Jews or anything... Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, because it's not like the Israeli government forcefully sterilizes black Jews or anything... Oh wait.

That's news to me. And I hope it's just rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512

That's news to me. And I hope it's just rumors.
    It's not rumours. The Israeli government openly admits to sterilizing Ethiopian Jews. It's a fact. Not rumours, heresay or unsubstantiated accusations. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's not rumours. The Israeli government openly admits to sterilizing Ethiopian Jews. It's a fact. Not rumours, heresay or unsubstantiated accusations. Fact.
    Just giving the benefit of the doubt. I always do.

*Going to google*.

Um back to topic....

Personally I suffer from anxiety problems myself and no where do I have as much leverage as Royce White does at his work place.

There's no way some average schmuck like myself would be able to hold out like White can.

Specific phobias are curable. I don't see how he couldn't, especially since he's a millionaire (or close to it). He could probably get himself the best phobia doctor in the field to help cope and defeat his phobias.

I don't think going to Israel or anywhere is going to change that.

And plus if he really wanted to meet the Rocket half way through, why couldn't he just play home games (I am sure many people already suggested it). Heck he could play all home games, take the bus or train to nearby NBA cities like Dallas, San Antonio, NOLA, PHX, OKC, Salt Lake City, Denver etc...

Can you imagine this current Rockets team with Royce White as part of its rotation?

They'd be pretty exciting to watch. To me he's similar to Boris Diaw and hopefully a better version.

But then again retrospectively, if White didn't have his plane phobia, he would've transferred to Kentucky, he would've been a top 3-5 pick and this situation wouldn't exist. Rockets would've drafted another player at 16.
    Last edited by 9512; 03-22-2013 at 03:03 PM.

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    I have a hard time believing that he can't do anything about his condition. Has he tried therapy? Medication?

I have a relative who went through extreme anxiety. He overcame it once his wife divorced him after he wouldn't get out of the house to go to work.

sounds like he suffer'd from freeloadambia

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

So what does he want? What should the team do for him? Let him play home games only?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    So what does he want? What should the team do for him? Let him play home games only?
    No.

If he played for the Clips he could play away games at the Lakers.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease luckylucy's Avatar

Of course NBA wants him gone, who would want to hire a worker that doesn't work?