Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Smoking nicotine increases brain power, boosts attention, motor skills...

Default Re: Smoking nicotine increases brain power, boosts attention, motor skills...

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    It was also found that nicotine use improves car driving, plane driving, long term memory, short term memory, allows the brain to focus for longer periods of time...

WHERE ARE THOU STUDIES THAT SHOW CRACK COCAINE DOES SUCH THINGS???

Come on Smak the frog, if you found out some vegetable did all of this you'd poo your little frog jacket
    ask Freud. Cmonson. You don't think cocaine improves focus? lol.

Every drug has positive effects. Heroin, even. Speed. You know they use speed to treat ADD yet meth is one of the most disgusting drugs. Weed... well you know all the studies on that.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    ask Freud. Cmonson. You don't think cocaine improves focus? lol.

Every drug has positive effects. Heroin, even. Speed. You know they use speed to treat ADD yet meth is one of the most disgusting drugs. Weed... well you know all the studies on that.

-Smak
    hahaha. Mdma, Lsd, definitely. You are right about that. Cocaine was found to cause you to talk for hours telling stories and feel like everyone in the room is the coolest person ever, and to cause you to punch them at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Open your mind like me.

brain power and concentration are nice, but i would rather be healthy and well conditioned. Thanks anyway.

Nicotine yes...

Smoking no...

You can basically smoke cigarettes with only vitamins inside and get cancer.... the smoke... the chemicals... might aswell put a gun to your head and get over with it...
    There is alot of other MUCH healther ways to intake nicotine, in Europe we have for example white portion snus/snuff (not American snuff, that shit is horrible & disgusting)... but this:

You put one under your lip and you are ready to go, its not visible, doesnt smell etc. Its kindof like small tea bag looking bags in optional sizes, optional tastes and optional nicotine content.... and the best part is its completely harmless and gives a much higher nicco-rush, nobody in 100 years have died from this and 100 years of studies confirm this... except for what nicotine can do to your body eventually...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-22-2013 at 10:31 AM.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

So does coffee.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Nicotine yes...

Smoking no...

You can basically smoke cigarettes with only vitamins inside and get cancer.... the smoke... the chemicals... might aswell put a gun to your head and get over with it...
    There is alot of other MUCH healther ways to intake nicotine, in Europe we have for example white portion snus/snuff (not American snuff, that shit is horrible & disgusting)... but this:

You put one under your lip and you are ready to go, its not visible, doesnt smell etc. Its kindof like small tea bag looking bags in optional sizes, optional tastes and optional nicotine content.... and the best part is its completely harmless and gives a much higher nicco-rush, nobody in 100 years have died from this and 100 years of studies confirm this... except for what nicotine can do to your body eventually...

Do they pay you to advertise that shit? You seem to put it everywhere.

No offense, bruh. I would like to try it, tho.

This doesnt suripie me a bit. Nicotine is classified as a stimulant(in the same category as coffee and amphetamines).Any idea if electronic cigarettes can bring the same effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Enjoy your cancer. Maybe that added brain power will help you create a cure.
    Nicotine itself doesnt cause cancer as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Nicotine yes...

Smoking no...

Tried it? Any noticeable stimulating effect on the brain? Does it cause addiction? How about tolerance?
    Last edited by fiddy; 03-22-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Lots of brainwashed people with no self control here.

Smoking 20 cigarettes per month probably wouldn't have much of a negative health effect. Keep in mind you would have to be smoking tobacco with no additives.

That means during the work week, one cigarette per day timed exactly when you need a boost. I see nothing wrong with it.

Yeah they boost attention and brain power for 20 minutes. So does coffee or redbull or a wide selection of other drugs. You arent actually becoming smarter or more attentive. You're just so stupid, that things like this are helping you.

These aren't actual "positives" of cigarettes. They are superficial temporary boosts that wear off. All you are doing is creating a crutch for yourself. Oh Im a little tired, ill have a ciggarette, oh im cranky, ill have a ciggarette. Learn to deal with life without them my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Yeah they boost attention and brain power for 20 minutes. So does coffee or redbull or a wide selection of other drugs. You arent actually becoming smarter or more attentive. You're just so stupid, that things like this are helping you.

Agreed. Thats why they are called stimulants, they push your brain cells to work better for limited amount of time. The long term effect are arguable and some even suggest that they are negative. Drugs that supposedly make you smarter is a whole another story.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Do they pay you to advertise that shit? You seem to put it everywhere.

No offense, bruh. I would like to try it, tho.
    hehe i am kindof biased with it... for a nicotine guy i think its the greatest invention, its almost like inventing a way to consume an even higher amount of cocain or cannabis or whatever very discretly and it all is harmless (hypothetics, but u get it i think)..... and you can also quit from it very easily considering the optional nicotine volumes, there is even some that are completely nicotine free but filled with green tea instead, so it can be very healthy to lol....

This doesnt exist in US i think, you can order tho and try.... only bad thing ofcourse is the addiction....
    Last edited by pauk; 03-22-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Nicotine itself doesnt cause cancer as far as i know.
    Exactly, its infact harmless... but there is risks for developing heart problems after millions years of abuse, like much else, but that also depends more likely on everything else (diet, exercise, lifestyle, genes)... only bad thing is the addiction...

Tried it? Any noticeable stimulating effect on the brain? Does it cause addiction? How about tolerance?
    Yes! I use it quite often (have to order from Scandinavia)... compared to smoking the nicotine hits you in a MUCH more effective way, as in you get much better/higher and more constant nicotine-rush (especially depending on the level of nicotine volume you chose), so i would assume its more stimulating, it certainly is for me and anybody else i know who tried it.... smoking/cigarettes for some reason i could never feel that nicotine rush/stimulating effect, so i wouldnt use it even if it was completely harmless.... for me it was completely useless and is a cancer-stick anyways, only slow evident death and looking "cool" while at it........

But ofcourse, white portion snus is addictive, its all nicotine afterall... but like i said is also very easy to quit because you can buy it nicotine free or with optional nicotine volumes...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-22-2013 at 01:24 PM.

When you get to your sixties and you can even breath because your lungs and full of crap so that they have to either intubate you or put a nasal laryngeal airway through your nose (no sh1t right nasal thing through your nose lol) then don't come complaining here about how things suck in your life. I've seen so many people with COPD, Ephysema, Asthma and the like due to smoking and you see them complaining about how they feel so bad.

And then I see my dad, never smoked in his life, actually eats healthy and with his blood pressure better than most 40 year old's (hes 53) and he is the picture of health. Does not even take any pills at all.