Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Is there a poster you respect/admire?

I like all you sorry sumbitches, even the few I've had harsh words with.

If I ever quote someone's post and laugh, then I respect them for making me laugh. A real laugh not just a lolwtf.

I'm not the type of person who goes around aspiring to be other people... or believing other people are wells of knowledge, but making me laugh that's good enough. If someone can be consistently funny, they have my respect.

Or I guess any art related stuff.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    He said it himself you dolt, but keep getting mind raped by me. I guess I should be flattered.
    Yeah, sure. Says the guy who once had pics of himself as his avatar and actually pretended to be proud, yet after endless ridicule, roasting and derision you finally removed such a thing. Is that not pure mind-rape?

We've been going back and forth in the diss compartment for years. There's absolutely no way you are in my head or mind-rape me, etc. It's just seeing a comment by you in my direction and me rolling my eyes, etc. and replying. You know this.

However, we all know you have been the one mind-raped.

A. like I said, you once had your pic up, now it down. Go firgure.

B. you're ALWAYS mad, pissed off, and have negative things to say about just about anyone and everyone. This equates to mind-rape, or at a very minimum your RL must suck so bad you take it out on these here internets.

_____

Lastly, you paint a picture to the board you're some intellect, when the hard truth is you're pathetically not. Not even close. You majored in "plant college" you study the earth, mother nature, and if you had the opportunity you'd finger her to no end. Plus, you look like a woman, who would be a legit tree-hugger, so we must assume you do hug trees and jerk off on their roots in hopes of producing some type of mutagen form of offspring where a girly blonde Ken doll (except, you're ugly) successfully breeds with a tree or whatever other thing in mother nature.

No, really though - lose the sour puss attitude and just start getting along with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Yeah, sure. Says the guy who once had pics of himself as his avatar and actually pretended to be proud, yet after endless ridicule, roasting and derision you finally removed such a thing. Is that not pure mind-rape?

We've been going back and forth in the diss compartment for years. There's absolutely no way you are in my head or mind-rape me, etc. It's just seeing a comment by you in my direction and me rolling my eyes, etc. and replying. You know this.

B. you're ALWAYS mad, pissed off, and have negative things to say about just about anyone and everyone. This equates to mind-rape, or at a very minimum your RL must suck so bad you take it out on these here internets.

_____

Lastly, you paint a picture to the board you're some intellect, when the hard truth is you're pathetically not. Not even close. You majored in "plant college" you study the earth, mother nature, and if you had the opportunity you'd finger her to no end. Plus, you look like a woman, who would be a legit tree-hugger, so we must assume you do hug trees and jerk off on their roots in hopes of producing some type of mutagen form of offspring where a girly blonde Ken doll (except, you're ugly) successfully breeds with a tree or whatever other thing in mother nature.

No, really though - lose the sour puss attitude and just start getting along with others.
    I agree with everything in this post.

The guy is a clown

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

_____

DW's a sourpuss, but this is just weak. You jerk off on trees! Har har!

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    DW's a sourpuss, but this is just weak. You jerk off on trees! Har har!
    So you're measuring the bench-press results of LOJ's post? Weak, sure. Whatever you say. I never claimed that my posts are on some Barry Bonds steez. Just telling it like it is. If that's weak, guilty as charged. I think it'd do YOU some good to display some randomness from time to time. Predictable and monotonousness tends to almost crossover into "sour" you know?

everybody should respect me.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

So you're measuring the bench-press results of LOJ's post? Weak, sure. Whatever you say. I never claimed that my posts are on some Barry Bonds steez. Just telling it like it is. If that's weak, guilty as charged. I think it'd do YOU some good to display some randomness from time to time. Predictable and monotonousness tends to almost crossover into "sour" you know?
    I mean if you're going to call a guy dumb, which is what you did in a roundabout way, which is pretty damn funny but not in an intended way, you should at least come up with some clever putdowns. Not "hur hur you gots long hair and are a botanist, flowers are a lady thing."

Anyone who cracks me up gets points. Fggts on the nba board like mr jibberjabber and kobe143 are some of the funniest

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I mean if you're going to call a guy dumb, which is what you did in a roundabout way, which is pretty damn funny but not in an intended way, you should at least come up with some clever putdowns. Not "hur hur you gots long hair and are a botanist, flowers are a lady thing."
    Sure, and DW's comment, diss or whatever was x's 9000, right?

Yet, no response to him being _______ , right?

All I'm saying is, if you're going to call a spade a spade, apply the same to everyone. You accurately admitted he's a "sourpuss" ... but apparently his post was some legit LOL material, otherwise, you would have said it was "not super funny" "weak" or whatever, right?