Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Default Re: how do YOU approach girls?

Also another thing i noticed is that women (people in general honestly) are less interested/attracted to people who they KNOW are very attracted to them. So when i approach a girl or we catch eyes or whatever i dont usually show how attracted i am to them, ill open up with something i noticed about them... maybe something i liked or disliked. Something else i do when i approach very attractive women is to purposely find something that i dont like about them or their appearance...usually helps to loosen my tongue up some and open up more and keep the conversation more interesting

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I over think things too

I dont consider it overthinking when it works...ive never had to spend money on a female either

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    All I'm gonna say is, DON'T buy the girl a drink. EVER!! Make them buy you one if anything.
    omg you're such a PIMP

make them hoes PAY FOR YOUR SHIT PLAYA!!!...FCK DEM HOES!!!

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...lick on these nuts and suck tha dick...

oh wait, nevermind, you're just a broke kid

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_3
    This is the best advice in the entire thread. If a chick is attracted to you (note i said ATTRACTED to you and not LIKES you) all it takes is a little game to be able to pull her no matter what age she is.

And a big lmaoo to that guy who said it was customary to buy a girl a drink, thinking like that is the exact reason why women EXPECT this **** from men like they deserve it just for being a damn woman
    it IS

god damn there are some broke mfers here...

a drink is like $5 ...I mean really, who gives a flying fck?

Buying Women Drinks

Ask Men dot com

good advice in there for some of you...

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    it IS

god damn there are some broke mfers here...

a drink is like $5 ...I mean really, who gives a flying fck?
    You never were known for getting the point.

Wouldnt matter if the drink was 50 cents, I'm not gonna buy a chick a drink to try and pick up on her. Has nothing to do with acting like a thug or a badass, just dont be a chump.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Buying girls drinks is nothing new guys. It might not be your approach, but laughing it off is pretty much just being naive or cheap. That said, yeah I think its best to gauge her interest before buying a drink for a random stranger. I can remember a friend of mine offering to buy a girl a drink, who then brought her friend into the mix. They then proceeded to bring the drinks back to their table leavin my boy hangin, so proceed with caution lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PHX_Phan

Wouldnt matter if the drink was 50 cents, I'm not gonna buy a chick a drink to try and pick up on her. Has nothing to do with acting like a thug or a badass, just dont be a chump.

so if u were clickin with the chick by the bar and you both had empty glasses in your hands, what does PHX_Phan do?

Quote Originally Posted by PHX_Phan

it's called being a gentlemen...a "chump" would be the kid that refuses to buy girls anything because of principle (really just makes you look cheap, no one would believe you just have strong principles)

how do you take girls out to eat?...you expect them to pay for you?...or just dating in general?

honestly when i was younger I did the whole cool guy thing where I didnt wanna put b*tches up on the pedestal and didn't want them havin me payin for their shit. But as I get older i realize that that's just part of the game... Not that I don't let girls pay for stuff too, the other day this chick picked up the $100+ dinner tab lol

it's called being a gentlemen...a "chump" would be the kid that refuses to buy girls anything because of principle (really just makes you look cheap, no one would believe you just have strong principles)

how do you take girls out to eat?...you expect them to pay for you?...or just dating in general?
    Don't label it as being a gentlemen. There is nothing chump-like about talking to woman without buying or offering to buy her a drink.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Do you always pay a girls way? What for? Do you need to do all that for her to be interested in you?

I don't spend any more money on a girl than I would any friend. I'll take a girl out and pay for dinner, but I'd also pick up the tab for a buddy if he wanted to go out and was worried about spending cash. I'm not a cheap person.

If a girl expects me to pay her way, then she's probably not my type, anyway. I go for more strong-minded and independent type of girls, it's really nothing to them to pay for their own meal and expect nothing but your company.

yes, at first I always at very least OFFER to pay...not doing so would make for extreme awkwardness when the bill comes lol...

if I am living with a girl and she also has a job and we know each other in and out then I can get comfortable to the point of saying "it is your turn"...but at first meet?...I always at least offer like I said

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I'm not trying to be a dick but the girls you seem to be talking about are one's you don't really want to f*ck unless you have no other options or you can basically approach in any way. I've never banged a stripper so I could be wrong but "wild ass" chicks don't really need approach. Just a situation, like you said being at a party with them.
    if you are a man? men like certain situations..

men generally like threesomes with 2 women. Men like wild sex (I know I did)

any man can get mundane sex with one girl, most girls take you thru the routine before they give the mundane sex. you spend money on her at the bar, then she pretends that she doesnt s*ck d*ck and she doesnt f*ck bla bla bla...

if you wann skip that and get to the freaky sh*t? you will meet women who will be more open to do the things that men want to do.

that doesnt mean I dont like to go to clubs and do conventional sh*t like other dudes... Like I said, I like VIP, and like to meet regular girls like everyone else... I like to meet all kinds of women.. But since I have that outlet where I can menage when I want? Im not pressed to buy girls drinks at the bar in order to get laid. I dont compete at the bar/club. I enter the club with the same demeanor a woman would.. Im just there to have have fun and pop some bottles... dance a little and be with my friends... this is all good because I got the other broads who will come over and double team team me.. I dont need to use the club as a place where I go to pull girls... If I meet some nice women there? then its all good, but I already got wild sh*t lined up when I want it.. Clubs are just for fun and dance and drinks and flossing...

Anyways I just start a conversation. I'm kinda weird and a goofy guy so I play the social awkwardness card and just randomly start talking to 'em and try to get a laugh. Sometimes I'll get a what the f*ck is wrong with this dude look and it goes nowhere, sometimes it works. When you try to be the funny guy and you get rejected it's not even bad, still have a laugh.
    if you goofy? you need to just work on your basics. connecting and getting a connection with the women you desire to meet.. women like 'cute and crazy' but its difficult to display that in a public setting like a club... you need to be in the spotlight for a women to even take notice of your 'goofy attitude' in a cute way in a public setting like.. There already has to be something pulling to you (and that something is usually money).. I can spend money, but Im beyond burning it up trying to get laid ...

Key for me has been numbers too. I approach every girl I find attractive if I'm single. Actually don't buy girls drinks much, I'm a cheap mother****er. I've actually spit game using that as a subject, like I'd buy you a drink but that would be far too cliche or whatever one liner pops into my head.
    like I already said... women will spend up your money if you let them.. alot of them come out knowing they'll get free drinks and they anticipate turning down alot of men. Women dont need to spit game.. they control what happens.. they can point at the guy they want and they get laid... men have game or be someone who women automatically know is the one (that usually comes in form of lots of money)

I'm 22, probably have to re-think as I get older. I actually seem to be getting less and less ***** every year I get older tbh

you have plenty of time..

the main point is to approach meeting women like you would approach anything else.. make sure you have a well rounded repertoire of actions and reactions to women and situations..

Winging it wont get it... Women are picky and you need to understand what peaks their interest.. learn that? and you'll start to be able meet and seduce almost any woman you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Dancing.

Girls love it when a guy can dance. I just go out there and pretend I want to have a lot of babies. You can just groove with them without even saying all the lame openers like "hi" "what is your name." I've had a few girls told me I'm the best dancer they have ever seen, so if you dance like a stiff and just humping the air, then it might not work for you.
    If you been dating for 7 years trust me I am not listening to you for advice.

What I do is I have memorized some lame pickup lines to make girls smile awkwardly. After that I would say that I was sorry because I was trying to use a better pick up line but she was so pretty that I was bedazzled (Did I use this word right?) or astonished by her beauty. That would make her either make her smile or look at me weird. This doesn't work everytime mind you but it has worked. But it only works with girls 21 and above unless you have a sexy spanish accent like me....I miss the States...

Also paying her drinks and stuff like that doesn't hurt but don't pay more than 2. Remember you're trying to get to know her not make her drunk so another guys **** her (unless you are the one ****ing her )

I am actually just ok picking up random girls. I have the main weakness that I don't dance because I don't like it. I have two left feet.
    Last edited by Bandito; 03-28-2013 at 03:07 AM.