Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

Default Re: Breakdown of the dangerous/cursed Adidas Rose....

I don't understand. How did the shoe affect his ACL? Or did he just get reinjured in the ankle area?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Thus troll acts like he knows how to report or research statistics. If your claims were true don't you think someone smarter than an Asian kid named "jizzle" would have come out and exposed this information?

D. Rose has high priced lawyers and such, don't you think....wait, you don't think.

Ware hurt himself in the non crazylight adidas that Rose has never worn in a game.

You're retarded.

I scored pretty high on the asvab and they let me go into any career I wanted to....served my country four years (for better or worse at least I tried to contribute to a better country), and am working on my third associate degree.

What you doin with your life fool?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Master's degree fool. Joke about it all you want (not that it makes me any better than anyone) but at least I'm doing something with my life in between message board posts.

What you got going?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    super light shoes = less material. less material = less cushioning. less cushioning= more impact on the bones.

both shoes derrick rose wore when he was injured were designed to be "light"

enough evidence is there. youre just to stupid to realize it.

and here is when your stupidity shows. youre comparing normal consumer use to professional use, especially someone who plays like derrick rose. military doesnt require too much brain capacity
    ^I've said this multiple times....D. Rose wears a "premuim shoe tailored to his foot. If HE and other pro players were injuring themselves because of the shoe or shoes they would be recalled.

Also, Kobe's shoes are lighter than the most adidas shoes.

Just give up man you keep making strawman arguments and shit....

As a former varsity baller I can tell you shoes have a lot to do with injuries. If you are not wearing proper shoes that don't allow you to land properly you are just harming yourself after every jump (it accumulates over time). Like a poster said those air bubbles and shock absorbers are not gimmicks its science

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    As a former varsity baller I can tell you shoes have a lot to do with injuries. If you are not wearing proper shoes that don't allow you to land properly you are just harming yourself after every jump (it accumulates over time). Like a poster said those air bubbles and shock absorbers are not gimmicks its science
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Djahjaga
    I don't understand. How did the shoe affect his ACL? Or did he just get reinjured in the ankle area?
    Not being able to land properly. Whats absorbing his jump? His knee, ankle, and feet. Especially coming from D Rose who probably practices 8 hrs a day where was the knee support?

At least put real pics of the Lebrons and Kobes, those are fake.

I am going to be 100% honest and say DO NOT GET THESE SHOES. I have the Adizero 1's and the issue with those is there is no Air Bubble. No matter what these other apparel companies do you cannot beat Nike Air Bubble/Zoom Technology. It adds a cushion of Air. No amount of fabric, plastic, or leather is going to supplement what that air bubble provides.

I bought the Adizero 1's at 50% off from my boy who works at footlocker. So they only ran me 60 bucks as opposed to the 120 they retailed at. Thank goodness they only cost me that much because they are horrible. I ran in them for about a month before i realized they were tearing my toes up from the constant stopping and going; causing them to slide into the front. The material they are made of is similar to that of a cheap plastic chinese toy. So constantly banging your toes into plastic (Yes I had them fit snug, but they are made of hard plastic so they don't wrap around your foot correctly. If you own them you'll know what I mean) There is literally no cushioning on the bottom. Just a slab of plastic. I would literally feel my knees swelling up a few hours afters after I cooled down. They weigh like 9 ounces, that's the only decent feature.

I am 100% certain that Rose's knee troubles were accumulated from running two seasons in those pieces of sh*t (the Adizero 1's and 2's and 2.5s are built similarly). 9 ounces adizero, lightest sneaker, speed increase my ass.

If you value your Knee and ankle structure get Lebrons please.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    this, every nike basketball shoe has shocks or air bubbles in the heal and an air sole in the front to absorb impact.

adidas light made shoes, does not have any of these features.

and we seen what happened to rose in 2012 wearing adidas superlight shoes, overtime he just broke down. all his injuries were stress related, lower back, knees, ankles.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-01-2013 at 08:08 PM.

^I've said this multiple times....D. Rose wears a "premuim shoe tailored to his foot. If HE and other pro players were injuring themselves because of the shoe or shoes they would be recalled.

wow. why would shoes being made to fit the contour of his foot be a point for what your arguing? were talking about the material in the shoes or lack there of.

yes, because professional athlete use is the same as your average joe balling at the park once a week. that would definitely cause adidas to do a massive recall and think about it. even if adidas HQ knew these shoes were poor for athletes do you really think they would tell everyone "hey our shoes suck, return them"?

name 3 athletes besides kobe thats wearing his shoes? i remember 2 seasons ago he was wearing his newly released lowtop hyperdunks? and changed shoes during halftime.

nice try, your points wernt even points. no wonder why youre working on 3 associates degrees.

What exactly are these "premium tailored shoes" you speak of?

Yeah so you figured out something the whole adidas staff and the NBAPA couldn't with your deft reasoning skills.

You are the worst type of idiot, secure in your ignorance.

Also, if you think Rose is wearing off the shelf adidas you are mistaken once more you simpleton.

It must suck going through life like you. How did you ever graduate HS with shoddy reasoning skills like this? You need to go back to your hole in the wall school and demand they take you back. You are truly a dolt.
    Except....... he is.

Stop acting like you know what you're talking about. You don't. You know god damn well you're just guessing and assuming your guess is right. It's wrong. Derrick Rose's shoes are identical to the ones in your local foot locker.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    I'm starting to question whether I should even wear adidas Superstars for everyday casual walking. Am I doing my legs damage by rocking these?

I don't know why I just hate those pair.

Banned

might as well wear Chucks, damn Adidas has to fix this