Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Breakdown of the dangerous/cursed Adidas Rose....

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    ^I've said this multiple times....D. Rose wears a "premuim shoe tailored to his foot. If HE and other pro players were injuring themselves because of the shoe or shoes they would be recalled.

Also, Kobe's shoes are lighter than the most adidas shoes.

Just give up man you keep making strawman arguments and shit....
    read up on Kobe's shoes and youl know theres a difference in the tech, oh and there are no such thing as tailored shoes for the players, the shoes they wear are the same thing that we can buy at stores. unless you wear the same size as Shaq, you can buy shoes at retail.

Banned

Go Getter, try to post in a sneaker forum and watch them laugh you out of that place

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    Go Getter, try to post in a sneaker forum and watch them laugh you out of that place
    I'm not doing the research for you guys but I've seen athletes like Alex Smith for example, get his feet molded when they sign their contract.

You actually think LeBron's shoes are made (the ones he wears) in the same sweatshop yours are?

Of course certain athletes don't but I'm pretty sure the top paid ones get custom orthopedics and molds.

They wouldn't tell the public because thet begs the question, "why am I paying so much for a shoe that is not top of the line already?"

Now, nopussygettingjizzle, this is me drawing a conclusion from different things I've seen....I don't know 100% like you know 100% that adizeros where the cause of Rose's injury.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 04-01-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    read up on Kobe's shoes and youl know theres a difference in the tech, oh and there are no such thing as tailored shoes for the players, the shoes they wear are the same thing that we can buy at stores. unless you wear the same size as Shaq, you can buy shoes at retail.
    The issue wasnt different tech you moron it was weight. Nice sock account btw.

I like how people are talking about the physics of jumping impacts based on youtube videos and tread patterns as if they have any idea what they are talking about.

I'm not doing the research for you guys but I've seen Alex Smith for example, get their feet molded when they sign their contract.
    Well, yeah. When a player has a signature shoe, that shoe is made to that particular player specifications in the first place.

Yeah, Kobe's shoes where designed with a mold of his foot, but the pair of Kobe's you buy at the mall are the exact same shape. Every pair of Kobe 8's on th face of the planet has the same shape (aside from size obviously).

Whether it's Kobe, a kid a the mall or another NBA player, you're all wearing the exact same shape sneaker.
    You actually think LeBron's shoes are made (the ones he wears) in the same sweatshop yours are?
    LeBron's PE's are made in Taiwan as opposed to the mass market China factory, but besides the sizing tag on the inside, they're the same.

I've had my fair share of samples & PE's in my time. Athletes aren't getting some super special version of the shoe. It's the exact same shoe as in the retail store. Exact same material, exact same shape, padding, etc...

Only difference is a player might get a colorway not made available to the public in order to conform to uniform rules. In a rare case an athlete might get a size that isn't mass produced like 15.5.

Of course certain athletes don't but I'm pretty sure the top paid ones get custom orthopedics and molds.

They wouldn't tell the public because thet begs the question, "why am I paying so much for a shoe that is not top of the line already?"
    Any douche-bag in the world can buy some custom orthotics. It's not anything special.

And, Like I said, there's no difference in quality between the shoes LeBron, Kobe or Rose wear on the court and the pair you buy in the stores.

If Adidas sneakers were so faulty, I seriously doubt so many players would wear them.

In other words, there's nothing wrong with them.

Banned

It's laughable at the idea that somebody on here said that the player's shoes are different than those sold on stores. They are all the same. At most, a company will mold the shoe to what the player's want and that's the length they will go.

It would cost the shoe company more money to make a custom pair every game for the player, as some wear new ones every game.

It is much more cost effective to just mold the shoe to the player's foot and sell to the public than having two shoes; consumer shoes and custom shoes for the player.

Even if they did make a shoe customizable to the player and different from the public, the player wearing them can sue or whatever. The shoe company would be at a huge liability.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Well, yeah. When a player has a signature shoe, that shoe is made to that particular player specifications in the first place.

Yeah, Kobe's shoes where designed with a mold of his foot, but the pair of Kobe's you buy at the mall are the exact same shape. Every pair of Kobe 8's on th face of the planet has the same shape (aside from size obviously).

Whether it's Kobe, a kid a the mall or another NBA player, you're all wearing the exact same shape sneaker.

LeBron's PE's are made in Taiwan as opposed to the mass market China factory, but besides the sizing tag on the inside, they're the same.

I've had my fair share of samples & PE's in my time. Athletes aren't getting some super special version of the shoe. It's the exact same shoe as in the retail store. Exact same material, exact same shape, padding, etc...

Only difference is a player might get a colorway not made available to the public in order to conform to uniform rules. In a rare case an athlete might get a size that isn't mass produced like 15.5.

Any douche-bag in the world can buy some custom orthotics. It's not anything special.

And, Like I said, there's no difference in quality between the shoes LeBron, Kobe or Rose wear on the court and the pair you buy in the stores.
    Like I said I have seen pro athletes get shoes made custom to molds of their feet.

A lot of players where the shoes straight from the development stage. I could see them, and this is elite players, getting shoes made here especially for them.

I don't have any proof but hey neither do you.

Banned

Like I said I have seen pro athletes get shoes made custom to molds of their feet.

A lot of players where the shoes straight from the development stage. I could see them, and this is elite players, getting shoes made here especially for them.

no such thing.

If, indeed their shoes are different, most people would come out and say it. Especially the sneaker heads and with the internet today.

A lot of people have been give game worn shoes and people are reporting them and showing them off and they are the same freaking shoe.

You think a shoe company would want to be liable for an athlete if they made custom shoes for them? That would be a disaster.

Banned

They don't have any custom shoes foool.

All hail Nike

The thing is I DO have proof. As I've already stated, I have numerous pairs of samples and PE's. I'm not guessing like you.

You don't know how the sneaker game works. You're guesses and ramblings aren't changing any minds. Just stop.

Banned

I'm sure Adidas casuals are ok to wear but don't buy their performance sneakers.

they will f' up your legs and back.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

I think if you wanted to compare by the images you need to put the real shoes so we can see the real tread, and how did you manage 2 fakes?