Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Craigslist guy gave me 7 fake $100 bills....

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Karma was the reason he received the ipad 3 in the first place though?

Yah, your logic doesn't hold up.
    You obviously don't understand karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I can't go to ****ing sleep I'm losing my mind. It's guy seemed like he either had this happened to him and he was trying to get rid of them, or this is what he does although I think he wouldn't use his real number. Hopefully this is his real number and he can be traced.. He probably ****ed up if it is I'm praying it is..
    bet he does this constantly....set that motherfkcer up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You obviously don't understand karma.
    I understand the idea of karma perfectly.

You obviously try hard at acting like you know what you're talking about... for whatever reason...

hope you told DD to not record over your evidence.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Sorry to hear about this dude.

And Americans can keep knocking Canada for their coloured Monopoly $$ but...

we just switched over to bills made of polymer (Australia the first country to start this) and they cannot be counterfeited, it's literally impossible. Check it out yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I understand the idea of karma perfectly.

You obviously try hard at acting like you know what you're talking about... for whatever reason...
    You should help him out man, since you're a self-made multi-millionaire at just 18 years of age!

Lol you think he used his real phone number and registered name to set up a grift and hustle you? That would make the dude dumber than you..

Anyways it's $700, two weeks of work for you or whatever, chalk it up as a life lesson, if you don't learn from your mistakes that's what makes you the real moron....never trust anyone based on some form of honor code when you can't trace the guy back.

drez, its 700 dollars. take it as a lesson learned, and always know karmas a bitch.

back when i was a youngin 16. i was making alot of money slinging bud. my best friend asked me if he could borrow 500 dollars he made up this bullshit story of how he broke his camera that his parents gave him, but instead of telling them he broke it he was going to say he sold it and show them the money. then he would give me the money back the next day. Dude ended up spending the money it took 3 months of taco bell paychecks for him to pay me back, and i asked him shouldnt i get interest on my loan, he said hell no. well, hes no longer a friend and i learned a lesson. But this is where karmas bitch slaps him. about 2 years later i see on his facebook he posted "just got a pistol pulled out on me" then in the comments he tells how he and his friend went to go buy iphone 3s from a guy on craigslist and the guy robbed them took there money and took there phones.

btw, someone broke into my house and stole 10k in cash. probably a relative that knew about the money.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-03-2013 at 08:30 AM.

its pretty obvious... buy someone elses ipad with the bills. Keep the cycle going

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    drez, its 700 dollars. take it as a lesson learned, and always know karmas a bitch.

back when i was a youngin 16. i was making alot of money slinging bud. my best friend asked me if he could borrow 500 dollars he made up this bullshit story of how he broke his camera that his parents gave him, but instead of telling them he broke it he was going to say he sold it and show them the money. then he would give me the money back the next day. Dude ended up spending the money it took 3 months of taco bell paychecks for him to pay me back, and i asked him shouldnt i get interest on my loan, he said hell no. well, hes no longer a friend and i learned a lesson. But this is where karmas bitch slaps him. about 2 years later i see on his facebook he posted "just got a pistol pulled out on me" then in the comments he tells how he and his friend went to go buy iphone 3s from a guy on craigslist and the guy robbed them took there money and took there phones.

btw, someone broke into my house and stole 10k in cash. probably a relative that knew about the money.
    why do you keep 10 k in cash in your house and not ins bank?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    why do you keep 10 k in cash in your house and not ins bank?
    it was my dads money. he recently sold a store front. got 10k in cash and it was the weekend so he couldnt deposit it. he hid it under the night stand. i was somewhat accused for stealing it, so was my mom. It actually hurt for a while but like all things you get over it.

it was someone that knew us. nothing was broken no forced entry i had money on my desktop that was not taken either. i think it was the "cousins" that took it, i think we all have relatives like that.

I can't go to ****ing sleep I'm losing my mind. It's guy seemed like he either had this happened to him and he was trying to get rid of them, or this is what he does although I think he wouldn't use his real number. Hopefully this is his real number and he can be traced.. He probably ****ed up if it is I'm praying it is..
    he's in some deep shit if that's his real number. secret service don't play around when it comes to counterfeit bills. unfortunately, there's no guarantee that you will get your money back, but you might get lucky and get the ipad returned..if he hasn't gotten rid of it already.

The cops told me that the CIA would get involved, etc. the bills seemed good counterfeit but in the back of my mind I knew something was up.... His number sends me to voicemail and one convo we had he said he had Verizon. I don't know what to do. I'm a moron I can't believe this would happen, I didn't think someone had balls to do this shit but now he got away with a $820 product..
    Listen to me. Don't go to the cops. They wont do shit.
    Go to your local FBI office. Set up a meeting with an investigator.
    Give him all the info you have. His #. Name. His craiglist account if you guys exchanged it. His email. and some of the bills. what he looks like. facial features. app age Tell him to setup a joint operation with the secret service and to keep u up 2 speed.

It might be that they already have this guy under surveillance.

Its not a random shit. it looks like a pattern of what he does. buys high priced items from craiglist and pays
    with counterfeit money, then resell the item.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.

For starters

http://www.secretservice.gov/money_receive.shtml

- If You Receive a Counterfeit

- Do not return it to the passer.

- Delay the passer if possible.

- Observe the passer's description, as well as that of any companions, and the license plate numbers of any vehicles used.

- Contact your local police department or United States Secret Service field office. These numbers can be found on the inside front page of your local telephone directory.

- Write your initials and the date in the white border areas of the suspect note.

- Limit the handling of the note. Carefully place it in a protective covering, such as an envelope.

- Surrender the note or coin only to a properly identified police officer or a U.S. Secret Service special agent.