Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Jermaine Jackson > Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    my question is-- what the FNOZZ is going on with jermaine's head?!?

He says he has an afro, and gels the side of his hair to make the style look like a flat top. I don't know why he doesn't just shave the sides and leave the top

Michael used to do it too, but it didn't look as bad as Jermaine's. No where near.

and this is kinda off topic but if any of you ****ers say "Oh look how much his skin changed! How much bleach did he use?!" Just know he had a skin condition called vitiligo.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

and this is kinda off topic but if any of you ****ers say "Oh look how much his skin changed! How much bleach did he use?!" Just know he had a skin condition called vitiligo.

Vitiligo

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

Vitiligo
    His face might've changed but people exaggerate

   

it looks more like jermaine's natural hair color is now grey / white, but he's using something like sharpie marker on the sides to cover over it, ala carlos boozer, lebron james etc.

just look at that hairline on the sides. does that look natural to you?

yes, i believe michael really did have vitiligo, but from what i read, he took an oral treatment that over time erased the melanin-producing cells in his skin. vitiligo in reality shows up as patchiness, not uniformly pale skin. jermaine may have gone the other route, covering himself with fake bake to deal with the problem.

NBA Legend

Big MJ fan here. But he wanted to be white. Quincy Jones said as much himself. And it's obvious by looking at what he changed about himself. And as an adult he always wanted to hang out around white people/kids.

MJ = The original trans-racial

NBA Legend

Michael used to do it too, but it didn't look as bad as Jermaine's. No where near.
    Except Michael did it with his actual hair. Jermaine appears to be doing it with shoe polish.

Not that I blame a guy for tryin to manipulate his hair to give himself a more youthful look. Tons of guys do it - myself included.

The thing with Jermaine is just how unnatural of a job he's doing.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-10-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Big MJ fan here. But he wanted to be white. Quincy Jones said as much himself. And it's obvious by looking at what he changed about himself. And as an adult he always wanted to hang out around white people/kids.

MJ = The original trans-racial
    So you're saying it's his fault he had vitiligo? People don't choose what kind of disease they wanna have in life

NBA Legend

So you're saying it's his fault he had vitiligo? People don't choose what kind of disease they wanna have in life
    Whether he had vitiligo or not is irrelevant. First of all, if he had vitiligo, why didn't he alter his skin to match the dark parts, rather than the white parts? Also, vitiligo doesn't affect your nose, lips, and hair, all of which MJ changed to appear more caucasian.

It's not even a big deal. I don't understand why so many MJ fans get so defensive about this. Same as people who worship a sports hero or a politician or whatever. Like they have to protect them from every possible 'criticism'? I'm a big fan of MJ myself. But obvious facts are obvious. You can like him and still be honest about it. The guy identified more closely with white people, and wanted to look like them. His KIDS are fully white It doesn't take Freud to see the truth.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-10-2015 at 09:27 PM.

mj clearly wanted to be white. people don't question sammy sosa wanting to be white but hold onto mj so badly lol

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Tito Rules!

Whether he had vitiligo or not is irrelevant. First of all, if he had vitiligo, why didn't he alter his skin to match the dark parts, rather than the white parts? Also, vitiligo doesn't affect your nose, lips, and hair, all of which MJ changed to appear more caucasian.

It's not even a big deal. I don't understand why so many MJ fans get so defensive about this. Same as people who worship a sports hero or a politician or whatever. Like they have to protect them from every possible 'criticism'? I'm a big fan of MJ myself. But obvious facts are obvious. You can like him and still be honest about it. The guy identified more closely with white people, and wanted to look like them. His KIDS are fully white It doesn't take Freud to see the truth.
    Pretty sure you couldn't alter the white parts.

Also, he changed his nose cause he felt insecure about it. His dad used to tease him when he was a kid, and Michael had low self-esteem. He's said it millions of times. His hair, btw, became worse and worse because of the crazy amount of products he used to use. Things like relaxers, and perms. In addition, his hair got caught on fire in 84. There's no doubt Michael started wearing wigs later on (mid 90s)

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    mj clearly wanted to be white. people don't question sammy sosa wanting to be white but hold onto mj so badly lol
    https://youtu.be/xBHdJeJrceA

He also says the same thing in his Steve Harvey interview

Jermaine's diss record to brother Michael.

Word TO the Badd

Still might be the greatest diss record ever recorded.

NBA Legend

https://youtu.be/xBHdJeJrceA

He also says the same thing in his Steve Harvey interview

Of course he's gonna say that. What's he gonna do, go on Oprah and Steve Harvey and be like "LMAO, yall still black!? Suckers!"

Quincy Jones said he "obviously didn't want to be black." Hell, in the diss song Kizzle just posted, Jermaine even says "Once you were made, you changed your shade."

Somehow the closest people in his life never saw this vitiligo, so it obviously wasn't appearing anywhere he needed to worry about masking for any cameras/video. He had to change his entire body to white and all his features to caucasian, because he had maybe a small patch of white skin or something on his hip or above his knee? Just doesn't seem plausible.

Anyway, it's not a big deal. People can believe whatever makes sense to them either way. I suspect he just self-identified more as a white woman than as a black man, and that's the way he chose to represent himself. Either way, it's whatever. That was his business and it doesn't really matter much.

   

Somehow the closest people in his life never saw this vitiligo...
    none of the closest people around him questioned his vitiligo either in his lifetime or after his death, so i doubt it was fake. the expose' books surely would have addressed that as well if it was really an issue.

...so it obviously wasn't appearing anywhere he needed to worry about masking for any cameras/video. He had to change his entire body to white and all his features to caucasian, because he had maybe a small patch of white skin or something on his hip or above his knee? Just doesn't seem plausible.
    from what i read, the first external part of his body it appeared on was his hand, which he started covering with a glove. later, there were quite likely major swaths of his body affected as well. about the only thing he didn't cover in public was his face, you know?