Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once SeattleSonics's Avatar

Default Re: Durant now or Wade in '09?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Expected this from you. Proving once again why you're the biggest f@g on this board.
    I think your responses in this thread show a different clear front runner.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    No. Just needed to have watched the games since the answer is obvious enough
    Just go find the torrents, you'll see it with your own eyes. But make sure you ask your parents' permission before you download!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    Just go find the torrents, you'll see it with your own eyes. But make sure you ask your parents' permission before you download!
    Terrible joke you salty hoe. Why are you even giving your opinion on something you know nothing about.

Saw a basketball once

Terrible joke you salty hoe. Why are you even giving your opinion on something you know nothing about.
    You didn't even make a joke. Or an argument. You tried to ask a question, but you couldn't even punctuate it.

Look, i know your first time *********ing and first time watching basketball both came in the past 10 years, so you have no historical context for what you are trying to understand...i'll break it down for you: Wade chucking up 22 shots to get a scoring title is nothing. It's what Melo is doing now and it's meaningless.

Durant going for 50/40/90 is historic. It's excellence. Something I can tell you've never experienced.

Saw a basketball once SeattleSonics's Avatar

Damn I miss Durant

You didn't even make a joke. Or an argument. You tried to ask a question, but you couldn't even punctuate it.

Look, i know your first time *********ing and first time watching basketball both came in the past 10 years, so you have no historical context for what you are trying to understand...i'll break it down for you: Wade chucking up 22 shots to get a scoring title is nothing. It's what Melo is doing now and it's meaningless.

Durant going for 50/40/90 is historic. It's excellence. Something I can tell you've never experienced.
    Admit it, you didnt watch one single heat game in 2009. How can someone give an opinion on something when they only have half the picture. I have watched both players play and to anyone who has, it is clear as day. The fact that you are even trying to criticize wade's scoring shows that you don't know shit. 30 points on 22 shots is excellent, how the hell is that chucking? Fcuking dumbass

Wade- better defender playmaker and a slightly worse scorer

Saw a basketball once

Admit it, you didnt watch one single heat game in 2009. How can someone give an opinion on something when they only have half the picture. I have watched both players play and to anyone who has, it is clear as day. The fact that you are even trying to criticize wade's scoring shows that you don't know shit. 30 points on 22 shots is excellent, how the hell is that chucking? Fcuking dumbass
    Are you kidding me? I already knew you had no fathom of excellence, but I didn't know it was this bad. If Wade's 30 on 22 is excellent, how hard do you nut when you contemplate Durant is doing 28.4 on 18. Less than two fewer points with more than 4 fewer shots. If '09 Wade is "excellent," '13 KD is god-like.

And the most important part: That was Wade's peak.

KD is 24 and just getting started.

I honestly can't believe you're a non-heat fan and you've been blinded by the dwade parade. Were you actually watching the games back then or just smearing your fecal matter on this forum like all the chumps are nowadays about Melo's "great" 22-shot, 28-point season?

Are you kidding me? I already knew you had no fathom of excellence, but I didn't know it was this bad. If Wade's 30 on 22 is excellent, how hard do you nut when you contemplate Durant is doing 28.4 on 18. Less than two fewer points with more than 4 fewer shots. If '09 Wade is "excellent," '13 KD is god-like.

And the most important part: That was Wade's peak.

KD is 24 and just getting started.

I honestly can't believe you're a non-heat fan and you've been blinded by the dwade parade. Were you actually watching the games back then or just smearing your fecal matter on this forum like all the chumps are nowadays about Melo's "great" 22-shot, 28-point season?
    You are quite the f*gg*t.

I am convinced that you only looked at scoring stats and did not watch a single heat game for the season we are talking about. There are a few things you need to realize about your flawed argument.

Age is irrelevant when you compare who the better player is for a single season so kd being 24 is not an advantage. Second of all, your entire argument is based on scoring. Now that we got efficient scoring out of the way - something wade also did well since 30 points on 49% is not chucking but rather is excellent and efficient scoring - what else is there to look at. Wade was a much better defender and a much better playmaker, was even more clutch with his timely blocks and steals. kd is a better rebounder as well but wade ultimately has more going for him and anyone who watched would notice who had more impact

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Wade
    Lebron robbed him of the MVP that season

Saw a basketball once

You are quite the f*gg*t.

I am convinced that you only looked at scoring stats and did not watch a single heat game for the season we are talking about. There are a few things you need to realize about your flawed argument.

Age is irrelevant when you compare who the better player is for a single season so kd being 24 is not an advantage. Second of all, your entire argument is based on scoring. Now that we got efficient scoring out of the way - something wade also did well since 30 points on 49% is not chucking but rather is excellent and efficient scoring - what else is there to look at. Wade was a much better defender and a much better playmaker, was even more clutch with his timely blocks and steals. kd is a better rebounder as well but wade ultimately has more going for him and anyone who watched would notice who had more impact

LOL bro! I'm sorry I struck a nerve, but you gotta open your eyes. You can restrict the question any way you want. KD is better now than Wade was in 09. KD is better now than Wade is now. KD will forever be a better basketball player, every day for the rest of eternity.

28.4 points on 40/50/90 is not just excellent but rather spectacular and unprecedented.

KD took every aspect of DWade's game and improved on it. He can get shoot better. He can get to the foul line better. He can block better. He can rebound better. He can play more positions. He can outrun him. He can hold his opponents to a lower PER.

If you weren't blinded by Dwade's balls rubbing against your fluttering eyelids, you might have noticed.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSonics
    Bron was nice that season but Wade was nicer imo

LOL bro! I'm sorry I struck a nerve, but you gotta open your eyes. You can restrict the question any way you want. KD is better now than Wade was in 09. KD is better now than Wade is now. KD will forever be a better basketball player, every day for the rest of eternity.

28.4 points on 40/50/90 is not just excellent but rather spectacular and unprecedented.

KD took every aspect of DWade's game and improved on it. He can get shoot better. He can get to the foul line better. He can block better. He can rebound better. He can play more positions. He can outrun him. He can hold his opponents to a lower PER.

If you weren't blinded by Dwade's balls rubbing against your fluttering eyelids, you might have noticed.
    it is obvious that you don't know what you are talking about

Saw a basketball once

it is obvious that you don't know what you are talking about
    i'll give you an analogy that even you can digest: the difference between KD and Wade is the difference between me and you. I organize my points effectively and efficiently, and you just blindly throw up some scat hoping it will land, and when you don't get your way, you go for the cheap shots and low blows.

No one who actually has watched basketball outside of the '00s would call DWade's '09 season great, let alone better than KD's current year.

Every aspect?
    Playmaking?!!! wade is also good 5 inches shorter and averages same amount of blocks and only averages 2.5 less rebound
    And lmao he can outrun him
    Last edited by Haks; 04-07-2013 at 09:17 AM.