Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: End of the season ISH awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Best Troll - Jabbar/Ripthekik

Worst Troll - Silkthecocker/KennethGriffin

if you like them. can you really consider them trolls? or are they just comedians

and i'm no troll. i just speak the truth

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    if you like them. can you really consider them trolls? or are they just comedians

and i'm no troll. i just speak the truth
    They are hybrid comedian trolls.

Yea, if you speak the truth then the catholic church never raped no little boys.

Kenneth, I think you have come to the point where nobody really takes your posts seriously. You have really done this to yourself by endlessly creating/involving yourself in lebron hate and kobe slurping. Same with posters such as ripthekik, silk, budaddi, wilds09, euroleague.

When you endlessly create the EXACT SAME TOPIC, you will not change anybody's stance on Lebron vs Kobe. You only discredit yourself further. If you want to stop being treated as a joke on this forum, either take a good long break and re-evaluate your stance on NBA, or create a forum alt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedGuy
    Kenneth, I think you have come to the point where nobody really takes your posts seriously. You have really done this to yourself by endlessly creating/involving yourself in lebron hate and kobe slurping. Same with posters such as ripthekik, silk, budaddi, wilds09, euroleague.

When you endlessly create the EXACT SAME TOPIC, you will not change anybody's stance on Lebron vs Kobe. You only discredit yourself further. If you want to stop being treated as a joke on this forum, either take a good long break and re-evaluate your stance on NBA, or create a forum alt.

why should what i say be any less valid if i focus on one subject more than others. if anything. it should show you i take that topic seriously and am more qualified to hold the correct opinion.

kenny getting styled on

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    kenny getting styled on

bad publicity is still publicity. if i truly wasn't taken seriously. then why would his response be so seriously taken?

bad publicity is still publicity. if i truly wasn't taken seriously. then why would his response be so seriously taken?
    His post was the simple truth. You have become a caricature of yourself with your blatant agenda

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    His post was the simple truth. You have become a caricature of yourself with your blatant agenda

calling out just 1 poster for seeming to have an agenda is the equivalent of calling out just 1 player for favorable calls

all the top posters and players have these qualities. some are more noticeable than others

i don't care to hide what i believe in

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

True. You must value content over style.

- Felt

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
    - Henry David Thoreau

I just think this forum would be a much better place without the constant childish bickering along the lines of GIFTED RINGS, 5RINGS, 0.5RINGS, LECHOKE, LEBRICK.. and on and on. I really wish there were more discussions and arguments as presented in this thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...295553&page=12

Mature and unagendad discussion over a reasonably fresher topic backed by evidence as well as stats. I think all the posters, and spectators of sports in general, would have a much more fulfilling experience by simply appreciating greatness. Players like Kobe and Lebron and truly once in a generation. It would be a shame to be so blinded by favour/hate for one player as to view and experience other players through a cloud of bias.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

I just think this forum would be a much better place without the constant childish bickering along the lines of GIFTED RINGS, 5RINGS, 0.5RINGS, LECHOKE, LEBRICK.. and on and on. I really wish there were more discussions and arguments as presented in this thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...295553&page=12

Mature and unagendad discussion over a reasonably fresher topic backed by evidence as well as stats. I think all the posters, and spectators of sports in general, would have a much more fulfilling experience by simply appreciating greatness. Players like Kobe and Lebron and truly once in a generation. It would be a shame to be so blinded by favour/hate for one player as to view and experience other players through a cloud of bias.

Couldn't agree more. Nice to hear an unbiased, intelligent opinion.

- Felt

"Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action."
    - Benjamin Disraeli

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Banned

realgm is the boring place you're looking for

that place is locked up real tight. no fun, no games, no trolling, no joking, no multiple threads on the same subject or even player, everything merges into the game thread that happens that day...

its a real spiritless forum full of boring old guys who take everything too seriously

you might fit in well there lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

this guys a troll. but hes on the other end of the spectrum. he unlike me is against kobe. which makes him a regular poster.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

realgm is the boring place you're looking for

that place is locked up real tight. no fun, no games, no trolling, no joking, no multiple threads on the same subject or even player, everything merges into the game thread that happens that day...

its a real spiritless forum full of boring old guys who take everything too seriously

you might fit in well there lol
    Realgm is better for serious basketball discussion but this place is funnier.